Coming back to WoW rolled War

Alrighty! I'm Back!!!

Now i'm still grinding to 85 but thats not the point the point is im playing a warrior tank (loving it) and am instancing till 85 now when i hit outland is it worth questing in a dps spec till wrath then instance? or what? i know all the quests from the back of my hand (expect cata seeing as i quit on the release) and yeah bah blah blah

also, now the important stuff!

i know if i went and looks real hard i'd prolly find all the stuff i'm about to ask but i wanted to make teh thread :3
    >glyphs what to use when i'm tanking
    >a rotation? right now its sort of charge TC spam revenge/the upgrade of stunder armour and then SS when its off cd, and always using SB when iits available
    >what to do in cata O.o
    >is there anything i should be worried about when MoP hits

I'm level 54 and am a pretty cool guy
    (frostmourne alliance)

~thanks!

Deleted
    Unless going with a premade group, its always faster questing unless the instance has 2-3+ quest in.
    I only run dungeons when i wanna learn the class, speed lvling i only quest

That said, i have no idea what abilities a 54 lvl warrior has, even so, i would get to lvl 80+ before starting to concern myself to much with rotations.
    I know its a cliché, but lvl the way you find it most fun and perfect the play at end lvl/content

Alright thanks Santa!

Google:

Noxxic.

Icy-veins.

Hey ! Enjoy the warrior class, it's very fun to play.

- Glyph to use : well since you are leveling, I wouldnt bother too much with this yet. Just take whatever floats your boat. Heavy Repercutions and Hold the line are pretty much mandatory, but I dont know if you can have these yet. Long charge is cool for leveling I guess.
    - Rotation : you have it, pretty much ! SS, Revenge, Devastate, cleave if you can spare the rage, Thunderclap for AOE.
    - What to do in Cata ? Well Cata is over in a Week So dont bother with it. If you can get to 85 before MOP, just try to have fun in Dungeons and Battlegrounds, but dont waste your gold on anything. When MOP opens you will immediatly have new gear that will be better that what 85 players have currently. Try out the spec, practice.
    - No, you have nothing to worry about. Warriors are fine, in fact Warrior tank are probably one of the best class in the Beta, lots of powerfull cooldowns, big utility spell for your raid, big damage, huge mobility. Just play the game and find a guild.

Cheers!