Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    For sniping, be careful that they added a noticeable bullet travel time for every gun, so it's not just specific guns like BL1 which has bullet travel time.

Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    For sniping, be careful that they added a noticeable bullet travel time for every gun, so it's not just specific guns like BL1 which has bullet travel time.
    Really? So far the only non-hitscan weapons I've come across are the rocket launchers and any weapon that shoots explosive rounds. I think I've had 1-2 others that didn't fall into this category, but haven't noticed any bullet travel time with the snipers (And I generally notice that since I really dislike non-hitscan weapons).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    Really? So far the only non-hitscan weapons I've come across are the rocket launchers and any weapon that shoots explosive rounds. I think I've had 1-2 others that didn't fall into this category, but haven't noticed any bullet travel time with the snipers (And I generally notice that since I really dislike non-hitscan weapons).
    Yeah. When you got a weapon that shows the bullet really well, you can see the travel time.
    Railer Snipers for example, shoot the same speed as a regular sniper, but you can see the bullet as it shoots like a laser beam. These weapon also bounces.
    The bullet speed gets very apparent if you snipe very very far away.

The pistols, smg, and rifles all have specific elemental weapons (usually maliwan) that you can see the exact projectile. They look like a ball, lol.

---------- Post added 2012-09-23 at 11:03 AM ----------

A crappy video demonstrating what I mean. Lol
    Yes the quality sucks cause I don't want to upload a gigantic file to dropbox.
    (I don't usually record =\)

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/35156/Borde..._59_35_978.avi
    Note. Hyperion snipers suck at far far range.
    It's with an added 28% bullet speed from skill/talents.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2012-09-23 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by blikz1 View Post
    Damn it, is there a way to change the class by editting some sort of INI or hack? the gunzerker isn't as fun as the commando i don't want to level up again to 23
    Leveling is fun. It's playing the game, just roll a new one. If you don't enjoy leveling a new character, perhaps you don't enjoy the game? I mean, that's the whole point.

Quote Originally Posted by blikz1 View Post
    Damn it, is there a way to change the class by editting some sort of INI or hack? the gunzerker isn't as fun as the commando i don't want to level up again to 23
    wish i could do the same but with the commando to zero, i like using the sniper rifle and has class mods for it and skills. tho being 28 and almost at end of first play thru might as well stick it thru

Deleted
    I never thought I will ever play an open world fps that is even more boring than Fallout 3. I was wrong.

Fallout 3 wasn't boring. Obviously the genre just isnt' for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by devonwc1985 View Post
    Fallout 3 wasn't boring. Obviously the genre just isnt' for you.
    I liked Skyrim.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone got any tips for beating Willhelm as Assassin? I am level 16 and he seriously blew me the hell up as soon as he summoned the PWR Loader minions, they just deflect your attacks back at you and I would assume you have to strafe them to beat them, but unfortunately that's easier said then done when the boss just stomps on you.

Quote Originally Posted by Temporary Poster View Post
    I liked Skyrim.
    Skyrim isn't an fps

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Skyrim isn't an fps
    I used a bow, does that make it one ?

It's an rpg...

Although I suppose you could make the argument that Borderlands 2 is also an rpg, an rpg lite I would call it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Okay okay... yeah can we not do this game vs game...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Okay okay... yeah can we not do this game vs game...
    Little Boy: Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the best game ever

Billy Madison: I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.

LB: Donkey Kong sucks!

BM: Oh Yeah? Well y'know something YOU SUCK!!!
    "Brevity is...wit"

Heh, that could sum up the gaming population as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by shokter View Post
    Little Boy: Mortal Kombat on Sega Genesis is the best game ever

Billy Madison: I disagree. It's a very good game, but I think Donkey Kong is the best game ever.

LB: Donkey Kong sucks!

BM: Oh Yeah? Well y'know something YOU SUCK!!!
    It's not a Genesis it's a Megadrive

On topic: Amazing game and having lots of fun with 4 player co-op so far! Just done the rescue mission to save the black soldier (too tired to remember names right now!).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    Anyone got any tips for beating Willhelm as Assassin? I am level 16 and he seriously blew me the hell up as soon as he summoned the PWR Loader minions, they just deflect your attacks back at you and I would assume you have to strafe them to beat them, but unfortunately that's easier said then done when the boss just stomps on you.
    I really have no idea how I did it. I got lucky sorta and he kept like going all over the place and I just sniped his face off from a distance. Either he bugged up or it's part of his fight and I just got lucky.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    I killed him in like 10sec... don't know if it was a bug or not. Was really underwhelming. I was in a Coop-Game with another Commando and he died so fast! Didn't know that he was hard for others

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Had88 View Post
    I killed him in like 10sec... don't know if it was a bug or not. Was really underwhelming. I was in a Coop-Game with another Commando and he died so fast! Didn't know that he was hard for others
    haha I'm glad someone else said it. I have this rocket launcher with me that I call "Big Papa." No idea what it's really called but it has a 10 fucking round clip and does sooooo much damn damage. I literally only use it when a boss surprises me. (See also; Willhelm) Between my rocket sentry, my elemental SMG toting Siren girlfriend and Big Papa, I don't even think his feet properly touched the floor. Seriously, 8 seconds MAYBE.

All I can say is, youtube it.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wubwubwub

Edit - Put onto youtube cause it's dumb.

Last edited by Remilia; 2012-09-24 at 04:43 AM.