Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ...
    I just got to the part where you get the car. I have a few questions...

1. Is that the only car you can get? How many other vehicles/options are there? Any planes?

2. If I wanted to start another character, do I have to go through that who tutorial again?

3. Any good mods? From the workshop?

Deleted
    1. There are other vehicles you can get, but no flying ones.

2. I don't recall there being a long tutorial. You do have to follow Claptrap around a bit, but it's a lot faster when you know where he's going.

3. Nope, no mods for BL2 that I know of. There is a save editor to make your own guns etc, but it's a bit game breaking.

Well, I turned off "Player Callouts", but Gaige is still assaling my ears with adolescent teenageocity. Damn...

The one big problem with the game is having to go through all of the Story quests to unlock higher difficulties. So even if you powerlevel another character to say, L60. You would still have to run them through the story twice to unlock UVH difficulty. Unless there is a trick I'm unaware of.

The closest thing to a flying mount in the game is one of the DLC campaigns has hovercraft similar to the Sand Skiffs on Tattoine from Starwars.

Another thing to keep in mind: Certain classes lend themselves better to solo play than others, and of course certain class specs as well. Zero overall doesn't do very well solo, whereas Axton does excellent and Salvador is also good. Maya is pretty good solo, but she's not very tanky, so if your Phaseshift is down, you probably are gonna want to be hiding for a while. Gaige should work out fine solo since shes pretty OP with high levels of Annarchy.

Although overall, I prefer playing with at least 1 other person, as they can pick you up for Second Wind in a pinch. And there are plenty of times where the enemy is either too far away, or not in LOS to finish them off yourself for Second Wind, so you bleed out way more often.

I've only played Zero and Maya extensively, but I find Maya becomes incredibly OP at higher levels, while Zero can also be very powerful -- as long as he has a teammate to take the brunt of enemy attention. (B0re with Coach/Quad shotguns gets pretty ridiculous with all of the stacking damage buffs) Maya also has a lot of different playstyles that can be used -- Tanky-ish/Support, pure damage(SMG), medic, elemental, and a somewhat melee/pbaoe build.

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndeleron View Post
    Randy Pitchford said that this would never happen since PS4 and Xbox One wasn't worth porting borderlands to those two systems (especially the pre-sequel at the time)
    Surprised anyone actually believes anything he says anymore.

I mean, I kinda expected some kind of port to current gen, it's been very popular so far. Though I have to say I am a bit surprised BL1 isn't included in it, I assumed it would be some kind of "EVERYTHING BORDERLANDS!" bundle.

Oh well, time to see who will shell out the $400 for the crazy preoder bundle. Damn Gearbox is making a killing off of having a single successful IP : P

I already have all of the games and most DLC on the PC, so I have no interest in that kind of bundle

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I already have all of the games and most DLC on the PC, so I have no interest in that kind of bundle
    But 1080p and maybe even 60fps!

hehe

even though I have some shooters on my PS4, I vastly prefer mouse and keyboard. I just have so much more control with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wondering if that dlc content will including Gaige and Krieg? I was enjoying playing a explosive damage, psycho.... so much facepalms from my wife in my play...lmao

Meat bicycle build for two.
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

10+ Year Old Account
    Borderlands 2:
    Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate’s Booty (campaign add-on)
    Mr. Torgue’s Campaign of Carnage (campaign add-on)
    Sir Hammerlock’s Big Game Hunt (campaign add-on)
    Tiny Tina’s Assault on Dragon Keep (campaign add-on)
    The Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack (level cap increase)
    Gaige the Mechromancer (playable class)
    Krieg the Psycho (playable class)
    Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2: Digistruct Peak Challenge (level cap increase & challenge arena)
    Creature Slaughter Dome (challenge arena)
    T.K. Baha’s Bloody Harvest (Headhunter Pack)
    The Horrible Hunger of the Ravenous Wattle Gobbler (Headhunter Pack)
    How Marcus Saved Mercenary Day (Headhunter Pack)
    Mad Moxxi and the Wedding Day Massacre (Headhunter Pack)
    Sir Hammerlock vs. the Son of Crawmerax (Headhunter Pack)
    Character Customization Packs
    Collector’s Edition Pack
    Commando Madness Pack
    Commando Supremacy Pack
    Commando Domination Pack
    Siren Madness Pack
    Siren Supremacy Pack
    Siren Domination Pack
    Gunzerker Madness Pack
    Gunzerker Supremacy Pack
    Gunzerker Domination Pack
    Mechromancer Madness Pack
    Mechromancer Supremacy Pack
    Mechromancer Domination Pack
    Assassin Madness Pack
    Assassin Supremacy Pack
    Assassin Domination Pack
    Mechromancer Steampunk Slayer Pack
    Gunzerker Dapper Gent Pack
    Psycho Dark Psyche Pack
    Psycho Madness Pack
    Psycho Supremacy Pack
    Psycho Domination Pack
    Siren Glitter and Gore Pack
    Commando Haggard Hunter Pack
    Assassin Stinging Blade Pack
    Mechromancer Beatmaster Pack
    Gunzerker Greasy Grunt Pack
    Psycho Party Pack
    Siren Learned Warrior Pack
    Commando Devilish Good Looks Pack
    Assassin Cl0ckw0rk Pack

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
    Handsome Jack Doppelganger Pack (playable class)
    Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack: The Holodome Onslaught (level cap increase & challenge arena)
    Shock Drop Slaughter Pit (challenge arena)
    Upcoming Season Pass Content (playable class)
    Upcoming Season Pass Content (campaign add-on)

I don't see how anyone could hate on the deal, unless you have a PC.
    Last edited by PACOX; 2015-01-21 at 05:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone who didn't think that Borderlands: The Pre-sequel was going to be ported to next gen systems was fooling themselves. If anything be happy that you get BL2 and all its DLC with it.