Deleted

Brawlers Guild - Yikkan Izu

Currently doing Brawlers Guild so far without many problems, till I hit Yikkan Izu. Doing him as Elemental he's spawning thousands of ravens in a matter of seconds. I looked up some videos, as in those videos he spawns with 4 ravens and is supposed to summon 4 more 8 seconds after. However in my case he summons them IMMEDIATLY. Within a time span of like 20-30 seconds there are around 20-30 ravens on screen despite earth quake and chain lava/lighting spam from the beginning.

Using an elemental seems to actually double the number of ravens spawning. Is this supposed to happen?

Deleted
    Try having your earth ele tank the ravens while single target nuking Yikkan with LvB spam.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    Try having your earth ele tank the ravens while single target nuking Yikkan with LvB spam.
    Tried, they nuke him in under 10 seconds because there's so many of them. Twice someone else entered the arena while I was fighting and I ended up facing two bosses. :|

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Tried, they nuke him in under 10 seconds because there's so many of them. Twice someone else entered the arena while I was fighting and I ended up facing two bosses. :|
    Yikkan tends to do that a lot.

If the other boss is easier, help the other guy burn it down. This will teleport you out and him out and qualify as a win.

K so you're going to want to pop EVERYTHING except Guidance immediately. Guidance at 50% (should have 2nd pot up at that point) left on Yikkan. Thunderstorm if you start getting rocked. If you like, you can chain lightning unglyphed since it'll kill, at most 2 at a time and you'll NEVER wind up with him hitting 5 stacks. As a matter of fact, you can do it glyphed and he'll only ever get 4 stacks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I popped Ascendance immediately to take care of the first 4 ravens. Then nuked the boss single-target for the remainder of Ascendance. After that, normal rotation while carefully chainlightninging (what a word) the ravens away so he'd not enrage on me. Still, I ended up kiting for the last 15-20% due to too many ravens.

Deleted
    If you kill 4+ ravens iwthin 5 seconds, he spawns 348290834275023478598345 ravens. You have to do it steadily