Best lvl 90 talent for PvP? (BG)

^topic.

All have their uses... but I'm wondering which ones would be the best to take for casual BG/RBG'ing.

Grasp seems to be good for flag PvP, but I fear that's all it's usually good for. Still, might be fun to coordinate with a Druid/Shaman on Lumber Mill or EotS once in a while.
    RM seems crazy on paper, but attentive opponents can dispel it (or spellsteal it-->worse), and the first 4 stacks of slow is likely already covered by me rolling chillblains... but if one can pull it off, it's a damn 6-second AoE stun. Maybe pair with Asphyx instead for stun monster?
    Desecrated Ground seems boring but it is another trinket... as a human I will have four cc-breakers at my disposal (Racial, IBF, Lichborne, DG)

What will you guys use?

Desecrated Ground on RBG's.

The 3 Death Knight ones have surprisingly well in sync level 90 talents. Could completely obliterate an ill prepared side of equal or greater numbers and be very hard to counter against effectively. I suggest finding a DK partner and experimenting!
    Fly fast, stay low, hit hard.
    You'd think the 8th Anniversary was the Cheese Anniversary to go with all the whine.
    - madethisfor1post

Ravenholdt EU - Nice Toons: Frazzlebeard, Menardis, Plight - Less So: Slîght

I'm leaning towards RM for casual BGs, DG for RBG/Arena (if I do Arena). I want to see if RM can be NOT dispelled in its duration when it's a huge pack vs a huge pack. Players in casual BG aren't as surgical as the rated ones...

Anyone see any other good use for Grasp?

Grasp could be useful in lots of ways. Off the top of my head...

Ring of Frost
    Solar Beam
    Knockoffs obviously
    AoE Fears
    AoE Stuns
    Mass Dispel
    AoE Roots

Etc, etc

It is one of those skills that seems lame by yourself but when you think of it in terms of other classes it is pretty cool. I think RBG play will be between that and winter, but it boils down to how easy winter is to counter. I was unaware that you could steal winter, that would be fixed pretty quickly I would assume. Otherwise every mage in existence would just have a power aura to let them auto steal it basically. I would be more worried about a well time mass dispel....of course it could have its uses such as on defense when there may not always be a mass dispel so you can relieve pressure on a pretty good chunk of an offense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrean View Post
    Grasp could be useful in lots of ways. Off the top of my head...

Ring of Frost
    Solar Beam
    Knockoffs obviously
    AoE Fears
    AoE Stuns
    Mass Dispel
    AoE Roots

Etc, etc

It is one of those skills that seems lame by yourself but when you think of it in terms of other classes it is pretty cool. I think RBG play will be between that and winter, but it boils down to how easy winter is to counter. I was unaware that you could steal winter, that would be fixed pretty quickly I would assume. Otherwise every mage in existence would just have a power aura to let them auto steal it basically. I would be more worried about a well time mass dispel....of course it could have its uses such as on defense when there may not always be a mass dispel so you can relieve pressure on a pretty good chunk of an offense.
    I'm not 100% sure if it can be spellstolen, but we're DK's, so we got to have a little bit of pessimism I know for sure I'm going to pop an Icy Touch whenever I see an enemy DK starting to ramp it up...

Grasp is good maybe for RBGs... where communication is a notch better than random BGs.

Remorseless Winter isn't a magic effect and is thus undispellable.

OT: For solo BGs I'll probably always roll with RW, perhaps GG if I happen to be running with another person that could potentially synergize with it. 3v3 will be a toss-up between RW and DG for me.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

Desecrated Ground is what the insignia should be like, using the trinket and then being hit by some random aoe cc is one of the most frustrating things in WoW. So rolling with Desecrated Ground
    Remorseless Winter from beta exp is hard to get off, 8yards range is not helping to get the 5 stacks and the next thing is the debuff, you gussed it's a magic debuffs so 1 dispell = cd wasted.
    Pity Heal
    Unlimited range
    Channeled
    Baron Ashbury has pity on you, but only so he can continue inflicting pain! Heals all nearby enemies and allies for 5% health every 1 sec.
    Spellid 93705

10+ Year Old Account
    I used Desecrated ground seriously on beta and Gorefiends Grasp just to troll.