Deleted

The Insane and The Exalted

I'm currently in this situation: I am acquiring one rep after the other for The Exalted (or to get as many reps as I can get to exalted, possibly for The Beloved come MoP) now and I was playing around with the thought of getting The Insane on the way there. Now, I've done a few quests for the Steamwheedle Cartel while leveling and well... I'm kind of not too happy that the obvious solution for getting both, The Insane and as many reps as I could possibly get to exalted, is losing all my goblin rep and building Bloodsail rep.

Is there any other solution I don't know of? My character btw.

Also, I know that I'm missing quite a big amount of easy reps, I just didn't have the motivation to do all those reps yet^^

The Goblin reps take a lot of time to get to exalted after you have Bloodsail at honored. Also Ravenhold will take a lot of time if you are farming lockboxes yourself. If you have gold to buy the boxes its easy. You can make it to 50 reps much faster by doing the easier reps you dont have yet. Run the BC heroics daily, spam Cata heroics with tabards, run each raid for rep every week, do all the dailies you have time for and do the DMF ones during the faire. Doing dalies will also get you exalted with your guild which counts.

I have 52 exalted reps and only Darkmoon from Insane so its not required. It probably wont be required in MoP since they added like 20 new reps.

Don't complain, the good thing is you've only done a few quests, and to get bloodsail rep, your goblin reps are gonna go hated anyway.

I did mine on a vanilla char where I've done almost all the goblin quests(rachet/tanaris/etc) before attempting to get Insane in LK. I lost count on the hours I've spent running DM North to get my rep back(I'm a complete-list), the good thing was being an enchanter I was able to earn quite alot back while running DM, selling Illusion Dusts/Large Brilliant Shards/Greater Eternal Essences gave me around 20k gold in return.

Wait til you try to go from Aldor to Scryer or the other way round, have fun farming those mats because you won't be able to find any on the AH =x
    Last edited by glycerethe; 2012-09-22 at 10:09 PM.