Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire ImEveryCliche's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Im also having troubles tracking my SS on my holy paladin with forte, instead of showing the 30sec buff forte only shows the 6sec buff is it possible to add spells by id or something?
    I'm having the same issue with Forte. Would love to be able to track the full 30sec duration SS buff. Anyone know a fix? otherwise I'm considering switching to a different spell timer.

So why is SS is goddamn low on its duration?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    Currently using TellMeWhen but if a pally healer puts their own shield on me it starts watching the timer for theirs instead. Has anyone come up with a good way via addons to watch it and would like to share?
    Are you sure you checked "Only check mine" in TellMeWhen? I haven't had any issues using TMW to monitor my SacShields going out on my healing targets.

There's 2 buffs, too — the 30s main buff and the 6s periodic subshields. Make sure you're monitoring the correct SpellID. :p

Try importing this TMW string and see if it works properly (works fine for me):
    ^1^T^SShowTimer^B ^SType^Sbuff ^SUnAlpha^N0.3 ^SName^S20925 ^SSettingsPerView^T ^Sicon^T ^STexts^T ^N2^S ^t^t^t^SShowWhen^N3 ^SEnabled^B ^SOnlyMine^B ^t^N60345^S~`~| ^Sicon^^
    Last edited by Lovestar; 2012-10-02 at 11:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacer View Post
    Im also having troubles tracking my SS on my holy paladin with forte, instead of showing the 30sec buff forte only shows the 6sec buff is it possible to add spells by id or something?
    Gonna bump this and quote myself as im still having troubles with FX and SS.

I have a weakaura setup in a form of a progress bar

I am using power auras classic to track this one...

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying it's perfect or the most efficient, but honestly, I just watch for the rare times that my CD's don't line up perfectly and I have a dead GCD when nothing is available, then I refresh SS. It usually happens at least once every 30s and I would just be twiddling otherwise.

Would be nice if it was a 60s buff, because 30s can be up before you know it so often. It's like our old 30s seals that were consumed with judging!

You need to watch you vengeance and when it gets highest you hit sacred shield. This way you are making the most out of your shield. There is no real easy way to do this, but watch the damage coming in and when you think vengeance is high just refresh it.