Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is sort of a Guide regarding Talents for Arena in the 3v3 bracket, of course for the Warrior class ^^
    As you may know with the comming of the patch 5.4 we had alot of changes regarding talents, making us more versatile than ever, with alot of viable options and gameplays to consider! Since the builds are situational, I am doing this video to try to help out seeing when to chose them!

I hope you guys enjoy this video, I do hope that it helps if it does a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the world to me!
    Thank you so so much! <3

Best Adamantite Farming guide 1-4k an hour

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Here is some Double Warrior action 2v2 Arena with a very special guest! You may know him as EvylynWoW and he just leveled an Horde character so freshly dinged and pretty undergeared and we went into some matches, needless to say the results were pretty hilarious sometimes!

Here are the funniest matches and I do hope you guys enjoy this video as much as we did, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely amazing and it would mean the world!
    Thank you <3

First PvP movie, 2.3 MMR WLS action

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! Haven't done a Fury video on this patch 5.4 yet, so I thought it would be time, also took the oportunity to have a little discussion about the spec, since it rellys so much on crit and gets really good towards the end of the expansions, I'll try it out on some rated PvP but for now, enjoy this Bladestorming Fury BG with a discussion!

I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world to me! ^^
    Thank you <3

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! As the season progresses we are having more sessions on the way, progressing and improving as a team, and like promised here ir more 3v3 Arena action as Turbo Cleave! ^^

I hope everyone enjoys this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world to me!
    Thank you so much for Watching

The Quest for Gold Cap
    A series I started where I Try to gold cap my DeathKnight while Documenting everything!

Episode #1

and
    Episode #2

I'll be posting one of these every couple of days on my channel so if you're interested or enjoyed this toss the video a Like(thumbs up) and subscribe

5.4 scaling ilvl in low lvl dungeons

Deleted
    Thyraz 3 - 2600 Balance Druid PvP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSDnMutPP9g

The Quest For Gold Cap Ep.3

Ever wondered how Ylvis' The Fox would be in WoW? Well... you're welcome

Deleted
    Day of the Death

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! ^^ Here is some good old World PvP on the Timeless Isle this is going to be in a montage style where I'm faced with multiple enemies, sometimes outnumbered, the best moments and overall risky tricks and fights that I really really enjoyed!

I hope you enjoy this Warrior wreckage, and if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world to me! ^^
    Thank you so much!

Saw this and just thought it was funny. Deer spawned underwater.

[IMG][/IMG]

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! This is going to be a slightly different video from what I usually do but I've been wanting to do for a long time that has been on the back of my mind, so finally decided to throw it out there ^^
    A little discussion regarding Warriors through out the Mists of Pandaria expansion and also regarding patch 5.4, some balance and changes discussion and overal a rambling video!

I do hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up ro maybe even a subscribe would go a long way and it would mean the whole world!
    Thank you so much! <3

Hello everyone, i recently started to stream / edit videos etc, i usually do fun stuff like arenas 1v2, 2v3 considering soon to do some 3v5

Well anyway here is the highlight video from my livesteam today, hope you enjoy

http://www.twitch.tv/shimazaki/c/3192252
    livestream: twitch.tv/shimazaki youtube: youtube.com/yasuhiroshimazaki

Deleted
    Time for a new Deex comic

RAR

quick question: what is that add-on deedeepi uses in his warrior videos that allows to move enemy team frame and has a trinket icon near every portrait? i PMed him but no answer so far. thanks in advance!

We sat down to aimlessly deride the LFR system and other general watering down that seems to be going on the game.

Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.