Deleted
    Hello there everyone! ^^ Here is the second Duel Commentary of the patch 5.4! What I'll be doing here is throw some duel footage with a commentary, where I'll try my best to explain what is going on what was on my thought process, the mistakes, and the key actions that lead to the result!
    On this one I'll be dueling a Feral Druid, an Enhancement Shamant, a Windwalker Monk and a Frost Mage!

I hope you enjoy this video or that it helps! If you do enjoy it a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the whole world to me!
    Thank you so much! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Warlords of Draenor - basically everything we know so far with video clips, screenshots and info from the "blues"

World of Warcraft Character Model updates

- - - Updated - - -

Draenor Landscapes!
    Befor and After

It's sooo funny)

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! More and more information is getting or is already out about the next expansion and so far everything is looking good, if not amazing!
    This is going to be a thoughts and informative video about the most important features I think were announced, the ones I'm most excited for, just a round up of what we have with thoughts so we can have a little discussion about what will happen in the future of the game!

I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do or found it informative please consider droping a like or maybe even a subscribe since it would mean the world to me and it would help immensily!
    Thank you so much! <3

Our thoughts concerning WoD
    Originally Posted by Tigole
    I'm not so sure endgame players would like the face of the game if everyone had instant access to all of the content. There is something to be said for progression and the sense of accomplishment. Don't get me wrong, we have to be careful not to create a brick wall for new people, but I think there is a balance to be struck here.

Deleted
    Hello everyone!

Enjoy sick movie, before it's released on WCM!

Deleted
    Another video:

this one is about garrisons !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpQ6X1JDoJQ

Deleted
    My video about the new models coming up:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcFOEP_Uzik

or the video :

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! ^^ Today is 2v2 Arena day! And I decided to try out something new with a Windwalker Monk! Turns out it was surprisingly effective and one of the most fun comps to run in 2s ^^ It works out amazingly having your monk place Healing Spheres around a pillar so you have a very decent healing that can turn games around!

I hope you guys enjoy this video, if you do a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world to me!
    Thank you so much! <3

6 Reasons Why Levels 1-10 Are the Best

Gold Making Guide for Newer players

Deleted
    Hello there everyone! This will be a general guide on how to take down Multiple oponents when you are outnumbered facing 1vX situations, now these situations and really any pvp scenario is very different and situational with alot of factors to determine so what I'll do is throw some clips I have gotten overtime when I'm facing outnumbered and I'll do a commentary to explain how I got out of the situation and give some key factors to overcome your oponents!

I hope it helps or that at least it is entertaining, if you do like it a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe would mean the whole world to me!
    Thank you so much <3

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The first video I think of when I think of Warcraft videos...yea I know its weird, but it is so nostalgic for me. XD

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    The first video I think of when I think of Warcraft videos...yea I know its weird, but it is so nostalgic for me. XD
    haha! Really cool seeing this again, I remember how fun it was back then, and it still is :P

Deleted
    Hello there everyone!
    Here is the answer to something I get asked alot, and a video I should've done for a while now haha! This will be some recommended PvP Addons that I use, with the links on the description in case you like what you see and want to try out any of the addon! ^^

I hope this video helps you out, or that you enjoy! In any case a thumbs up or maybe even a subscribe if you did enjoyed it would be absolutely wonderful and it would mean the world to me!
    Thank you so much <3

I liked this video!

- - - Updated - - -

It's cool! realy cool!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi

Quest for goldcap Episode 5