Question Leveling question!

I just want to apologize if this is in the wrong or asked a billion times, I'm at work so the Internet is really slow on my phone ><

I literally just came back to wow to check out MoP and monk looks really fun to me. I've seen a lot of people log in the game and boom gain like 40 levels which is I think he recruit a friend feature?

Basically my questions are:
    - is it possible to RaF a panda monk to a high level?
    - if it is possible what is he highest level you can go and about how much money would it cost?

Again sorry if these are trivial questions I'm just really curious if I can bypass most of the original levelin zones so I can catch up to my guild who is now raiding. Thanks for any responses!

Yes.
    Monks can be RAF boosted to lvl 80, like everyone else.
    and you would need to buy up to Wrath of the Lich King.
    Dont know the price of the game right now. but between 20-30 Dollars/Euros depending on where you are living.

You can make Pandarens without Mists of Pandaria, so if you want to make a pandaren monk, you can make a pandaren on the RAF account without problems.

- You will however need to level from 1-80, but you wont spend much time in each zone. You would need to have stored up 80 levels if you wanted to grant one up.
    If you are effective, it will take around 15-20 hours to level from 1-80 with RAF.
    Last edited by Amphion; 2012-10-03 at 12:19 PM.

So lets see. 30$ for wrath, and 25$ for the account xfer.

So could I RaF a monk to 80 and then xfer to my original account?

Thank you for the reply!

No, you would make the monk on your main account. and another character on the other, which you could transfer over if you desire it.

Deleted
    You don`t need to log back to WoW, becouse you wanna look MoP. You can look beta and you need to protest against the monks and against panderia, becouse they looks too cute for WoW and if you wanna play with the fighting class, then you can play fighting games. I grow up with the Warcraft 2 and there should not be any panderian around, as they shoukld not be around WoW. Wow players are 20+ years old, but it becomes a kid game.

Don't try to derail threads with this garbage
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-10-03 at 02:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Amphion View Post
    No, you would make the monk on your main account. and another character on the other, which you could transfer over if you desire it.
    Awesome thank you! Now I just needs to get home and try a monk to see if l like it over fury warrior! The 2 resources make me weary as well as the channeled dps move but we'll see!