Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account

wvw opinions/expiences with the following class (necro, mesmer, ranger)

Revised thread/question since last wasn't clear and was locked was looking at making one of the following 3 classes and was just wondering some peoples opinions or experiences with necro, mesmer, and rangers from just a striktely wvw view and how they perform and advantage/disadvantage don't care how they are in pve or spvp just looking for wvw views, thanks in advance. And before or if its posted Yes I have looked at the stickys on different classes just looking for afew opinions on one area of class without sifting through hundreds of pages in single class threads on everything.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was locked because of this: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-2-forum-rules

"What class should I play?" threads are simply not allowed. We have discussion threads for every single profession here where you can ask how they do in WvW, if you want to know that so badly.

But I should point out that every profession does fine in WvW.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I saw after it was locked why didn't realize that hense why I am changing thread /question. Thanks though

You could ask for thoughts, opinions, even find good working builds for each in their appropriate threads.

Narrowing it down to three is still a "Which class should I play" thread and is against the rules. Again.

So go ahead, ask away. Mesmer, Necromancer, and Ranger threads.

Thread closed --Kel
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~