Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Not in the sense of an actual cutie mark... but yeah.
    I dunno about you, but I'd call this a definite cutie mark:

Courtesy of the page at http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Zecora
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Noodles and chocolate milk is the breakfast of Champions.
    Super Brony Friendfinder

It's more of a glyph really. Squiggly signs. Maybe it means something special in Zebra?

Griffons

Diamond Dogs

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I remember when the DBZ and Harry Potter card games were out and that awful Inuyasha card game.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thoroar View Post
    Diamond Dogs
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XMV2Cl.png[IMG]
    The face, of the one on the left, is epic!

Diamond Dogs
    I don't think the Diamond Dogs is the actual race name, they are just dogs, but known as the Diamond Dogs. I can't imagine every dog being so diamond crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackinthegreen View Post
    I dunno about you, but I'd call this a definite cutie mark:

[img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111117100834/mlp/images/e/e2/Zecora_id.png[img]

Courtesy of the page at http://mlp.wikia.com/wiki/Zecora
    Well, it is at the exact spot where it should be. However, it's more tribal markings/patterns (or fur pattern /shrug) than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I remember when the DBZ and Harry Potter card games were out and that awful Inuyasha card game.
    This game was so much more complicated then magic and pretty fun too

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Time for some Dik-diks to show up.

[URL="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dik_dik"][URL]
    I've never heard of it, but I can't see the show introducing a creature called "dik-dik"
    Not in the sense of an actual cutie mark... but yeah.
    Yeah, in the sense it's a mark on her flank that wouldn't normally be there.

You know, I was thinking about the Mane 6 and their cutie marks. They don't seem to be as directly related to their talents as you would expect, and their talents feel just as vague.

Twilight: Mark is....stars? Her special talent is magic, I don't see the relation.
    Applejack: Her mark is apples. Now that I think about it, what IS her special talent? I guess kicking the shit out of trees?
    Rainbow Dash: Hers makes sense, since the rainbow part could be her ability to create a sonic rainboom. Her "talent" is speed though, I think.
    Fluttershy: Her talent is more obvious, and her mark comes close enough. I assume she can talk to butterflies like everything else.
    Rarity: Hers is the most accurate. Her talent is finding gems, and her marks resembles that. But, she was able to teach Twilight her gem-finding spell. Doesn't feel very "special"
    Pinkie Pie: Balloons, parties. I guess. They couldn't really exemplify her ability to do crack without suffering the side effects.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2012-11-02 at 12:11 AM.

I don't think the Diamond Dogs is the actual race name, they are just dogs, but known as the Diamond Dogs. I can't imagine every dog being so diamond crazy.
    I can't recall seeing any other dogs, other than AJ's pet. There's not much to go on regarding that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Diamond Dogs
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XMV2Cl.png[IMG]
    Do we even know what the Diamond Dogs are? Winona proves that dogs in this world resemble their real-life counterpart. But the Diamond Dogs...they speak, and they walk upright.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    This game was so much more complicated then magic and pretty fun too
    I knew the game existed, but never played it. Although I did play Mage Knights when that was out, I still have boxes of those figures, especially the giant figures, like tanks, dragons, and war wagons. Took so long to play a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I've never heard it, but I can't see the show introducing a creature called "dik-dik"
    Then let the deers show up.

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 08:12 PM ----------

I can't recall seeing any other dogs, other than AJ's pet. There's not much to go on regarding that.
    True enough.

Do we even know what the Diamond Dogs are? Winona proves that dogs in this world resemble their real-life counterpart. But the Diamond Dogs...they speak, and they walk upright.
    Soon we will get the MLP Monster Manual.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have we not seen deers? I would think it a common woodland creature. Foxes too. Where are the foxes? And wolves, but I guess they would be too hostile.

Yeah, in the sense it's a mark on her flank that wouldn't normally be there.

You know, I was thinking about the Mane 6 and their cutie marks. They don't seem to be as directly related to their talents as you would expect, and their talents feel just as vague.

Twilight: Mark is....stars? Her special talent is magic, I don't see the relation.
    Applejack: Her mark is apples. Now that I think about it, what IS her special talent? I guess kicking the shit out of trees?
    Rainbow Dash: Hers makes sense, since the rainbow part could be her ability to create a sonic rainboom. Her "talent" is speed though, I think.
    Fluttershy: Her talent is more obvious, and her mark comes close enough. I assume she can talk to butterflies like everything else.
    Rarity: Hers is the most accurate. Her talent is finding gems, and her marks resembles that. But, she was able to teach Twilight her gem-finding spell. Doesn't feel very "special"
    Pinkie Pie: Balloons, parties. I guess. They couldn't really exemplify her ability to do crack without suffering the side effects.
    Yeah.

Twilight's cutie mark (if I'm correct) resemble the 6 Elements of Harmony, with the middle one being Magic... or 42.
    It can also resemble her and her 5 friends.

Also, yes to all of the others; Applejack's speciality is anything Apple related really.
    Last edited by Runeweaver; 2012-11-02 at 12:16 AM.

Have we not seen deers? I would think it a common woodland creature. Foxes too. Where are the foxes? And wolves, but I guess they would be too hostile.
    I can not remember a deer, but if we have it was probably in some forest scene with Fluttershy.

Well, there are buffaloes

Well, there are buffaloes
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XuFfNl.png[/IG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/f0qmHm.png[/IM]
    Too bad they were in what is easily the worst episode.

Too bad they were in what is easily the worst episode.
    Hmm, I've actually never really thought about what I consider to be the worst episode tbh.

Hmm, I've actually never really thought about what I consider to be the worst episode tbh.
    Most votes that I saw about "the worst episode" on EQD was usually that episode.

I know I don't quite like it.

We did see a couple of dangerous animals in the Daring Do episode