Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    Where do living entities get meguca figurines usually
    Amazon seems to be the mistress tempting me with these goods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    You should be glad you figured it out now whole you're young.

Now you can do something to change that instead of spending the next ten years doing the same thing.
    Maybe, but I really really dislike change..
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    aren't you like 16? It's a part of growing up.
    It took me longer than it took you to realise similar stuff.
    Yes, I'm only 16. It still doesn't make it better in my mind, I still don't like that part of me, mostly because it won't change, it'll still be there and I know it will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, ear is still ringing after what, a week?

Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Yoshi's raise Mario as a kid.

Mario uses Yoshi for a double jump, and kills it.
    Blame the programmers. That secret stage was the hardest to get to in the whole game.
    I'm not sure I understood what you were trying to say here, but why aren't you happy with what you found out about yourself - that you have a need for people to love you? That's bad?
    It can be, if you have a desire to have everybody to love you. Because not everyone will, ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Basicly what I'm trying to say is that I dislike how I've spent about 10 years of my life..
    I've had that sinking feeling about a year or so ago.

On your previous post, I definitely can see that because I was like that with video games myself. I didn't know how to cope with my feelings and so I avoided them. Now days I hardly ever play games. I have a ton of games I haven't even beat because I just don't want to start it. Sure, the games are good but in the end I just get really bored after a while.

On the subject of your friend... hate to say it but things will get very awkward for a while. You may have to deal with those things for a while if you want to maintain a friendship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    I've had that sinking feeling about a year or so ago.

On your previous post, I definitely can see that because I was like that with video games myself. I didn't know how to cope with my feelings and so I avoided them. Now days I hardly ever play games. I have a ton of games I haven't even beat because I just don't want to start it. Sure, the games are good but in the end I just get really bored after a while.

On the subject of your friend... hate to say it but things will get very awkward for a while. You may have to deal with those things for a while if you want to maintain a friendship.
    They did get awkward. Very much so, but they seem to have gotten better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Woop woop pull over dat ass is too fat woop woop

Deleted
    Basicly what I'm trying to say is that I dislike how I've spent about 10 years of my life..
    You aren't even 30 yet. I don't think that disliking the last 10 years of your life is so... Thought through.

Though, believe me when I say I know your feel. Overthinking always leads to dark paths, and it doesn't help that the result of your thinking usually is melancholic. A word for it is being intelligent. Another word for it is a cynic. But one thing I can say about this is: When you live in the past you ignore the present.

Sometimes it's better to accept the actions that are already made, and start to figure out how you can win encounters in the future, based on past actions. If you understand. That was a really shitty explanation, but I'm also very tired.

Deleted
    snip
    Late reply is late.

If you are not having fun when gaming, then it's probably time for a new hobby.
    And I too dislike how I have lived my life, but I know it's part of growing and mistakes will be made. Brush it off and do better next time.

But grats on getting it sorted.

-EDIT-

Ignore my post, Ziru smashed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    They did get awkward. Very much so, but they seem to have gotten better.
    Yeah. Well thats good. For me I've never had a friendship last past that point. Usually it ends right there. Then again I'm not exactly the best person to make examples because I'm pretty selfish when it comes to those things.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    You aren't even 30 yet. I don't think that disliking the last 10 years of your life is so... Thought through.

Though, believe me when I say I know your feel. Overthinking always leads to dark paths, and it doesn't help that the result of your thinking usually is melancholic. A word for it is being intelligent. Another word for it is a cynic. But one thing I can say about this is: When you live in the past you ignore the present.

Sometimes it's better to accept the actions that are already made, and start to figure out how you can win encounters in the future, based on past actions. If you understand. That was a really shitty explanation, but I'm also very tired.
    Intelligent and cynical are words usually used to describe me by what few friends I have..
    The past is the past, and this is something I'm very much looking forward to forgetting about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Late reply is late.

If you are not having fun when gaming, then it's probably time for a new hobby.
    And I too dislike how I have lived my life, but I know it's part of growing and mistakes will be made. Brush it off and do better next time.

But grats on getting it sorted.
    As I said I currently only play WoW because it's the only game I find enjoyable.

show me it
    show
    There are actually two I want.

This one is really cool but really expensive.
    This one isn't so expensive and is really cute. I'll probably get this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    It can be, if you have a desire to have everybody to love you. Because not everyone will, ever.
    Somehow I knew I would get this response from someone. And no, that wasn't what I was trying to say at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cis4z.jpg[IMG]
    So much sad! But then... Woop woop!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Yeah. Well thats good. For me I've never had a friendship last past that point. Usually it ends right there. Then again I'm not exactly the best person to make examples because I'm pretty selfish when it comes to those things.
    It might end, it might not, all I can say right now is that it seems to have stopped being awkward.

Deleted
    show me it
    show
    pls respond

Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    This one is kinda cute too

but the mechanical limbs kinda ruin it
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

10+ Year Old Account
    is it bad that when I sneeze my left elbow and shoulder hurt
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    You aren't even 30 yet. I don't think that disliking the last 10 years of your life is so... Thought through..
    I'm not 30 yet, and I can say with certainty that I've hated the last ten years of my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might end, it might not, all I can say right now is that it seems to have stopped being awkward.
    Well thats good.