Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I play ranked. It's fun if you are okay with losing.
    I'm fine with losing. I am over 80 wins ahead of loses in my normal win/loss ratio . . . so yeah.

I dunno, I've had this same urge at the start of season 2, and I tried but never really got into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoron View Post
    I would vote, but neither do I want to make an account, nor can I say I watched more of these shows than ponies and family guy. I like those two, but the others.... I can't really say anything about them, let alone their fans. :/
    doctor who has always been one of those shows where "I'd watch it, but I'm too lazy to go out and find it, and I don't have the channel."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    doctor who has always been one of those shows where "I'd watch it, but I'm too lazy to go out and find it, and I don't have the channel."
    And forty years of episodes is a lot to catch up.

Oh, and Inspector Spacetime.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Just watch the recent ones on Netflix.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Just watch the recent ones on Netflix.
    I heard the recent ones aren't as good.

I Lost 5 games of ranked in a row

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    I'm fine with losing. I am over 80 wins ahead of loses in my normal win/loss ratio . . . so yeah.

I dunno, I've had this same urge at the start of season 2, and I tried but never really got into it.
    If you have the urge then play it. There is no penalty or anything for playing ranked so you have no reason not to if you feel like doing it. I have more fun in ranked matches because I enjoy the added pressure.

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 11:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    I Lost 5 games of ranked in a row
    /comfort

That just means you are due for 5 wins now.

If you have the urge then play it. There is no penalty or anything for playing ranked so you have no reason not to if you feel like doing it. I have more fun in ranked matches because I enjoy the added pressure.

/comfort

Ive topped once and adc 4 times. So far ive had maokai support a zilian support that wouldnt play Blitz that he picked. My friend had to jungle Blitz, ive had a soraka that spent more time typing about how rubbish i was then playing in games.

You really need a thick skin in ranked.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

/comfort

I dunno. I want to play ranked because draft mode, as much as I hate it, is MUCH better than blind pick, and if i'm gonna bust my ass through draft I might as well get an artificial number to go along with it (elo), plus you never know, if I hit gold or plat (lol) by the end of the season, I might get something fancy from riot, like a skin or something :P I like free stuff.

Deleted
    I've fucked up my sleeping schedule again, looks like I'll be sleeping during the day once more.

Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    I've fucked up my sleeping schedule again, looks like I'll be sleeping during the day once more.
    I'm trying to set my sleeping schedule out so I can go to bed around 5 - 5:30 PM and wake up at any random time my body wants me to wake up. I've done it before and oh my fucking god it's amazing. I'm well rested, have plenty of time to do my stuff before and after school, and I just like being up at later hours when others aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Ive topped once and adc 4 times. So far ive had maokai support a zilian support that wouldnt play Blitz that he picked. My friend had to jungle Blitz, ive had a soraka that spent more time typing about how rubbish i was then playing in games.

You really need a thick skin in ranked.
    Teammates tend to be a lot more critical in ranked and if you fuck up they can be very quick to anger and place blame. It helps to just hold your tongue and keep playing.

Hmm, I don't generally deal with that at my current elo. When my elo was lower I would t

I dunno. I want to play ranked because draft mode, as much as I hate it, is MUCH better than blind pick, and if i'm gonna bust my ass through draft I might as well get an artificial number to go along with it (elo), plus you never know, if I hit gold or plat (lol) by the end of the season, I might get something fancy from riot, like a skin or something :P I like free stuff.
    I prefer draft to blind so that aspect doesn't bother me at all. As for gaining ELO, it is fun to see that you are improving as you slowly climb the ladder. The end of season rewards are a nice perk, but they weren't that appealing to me this season since I don't play support very often I hardly ever get to use the Victorious Janna skin.

Teammates tend to be a lot more critical in ranked and if you fuck up they can be very quick to anger and place blame. It helps to just hold your tongue and keep playing.

Hmm, I don't generally deal with that at my current elo. When my elo was lower I would t

I prefer draft to blind so that aspect doesn't bother me at all. As for gaining ELO, it is fun to see that you are improving as you slowly climb the ladder. The end of season rewards are a nice perk, but they weren't that appealing to me this season since I don't play support very often I hardly ever get to use the Victorious Janna skin.
    Yeah, that's another thing. I would love to see my elo just climb and see my self get better over time. I would be forced to solo queue since I have no friends who I would feel comfortable taking into ranked with either duo queue or team (unless, of course, I want to drop to ~500 elo . . . )

Deleted
    I'm trying to set my sleeping schedule out so I can go to bed around 5 - 5:30 PM and wake up at any random time my body wants me to wake up. I've done it before and oh my fucking god it's amazing. I'm well rested, have plenty of time to do my stuff before and after school, and I just like being up at later hours when others aren't.
    As great as that sounds, I raid till 10pm.

As great as that sounds, I raid till 10pm.
    Lol raiding. Silly WoW players and their "raids".

Deleted
    Lol raiding. Silly WoW players and their "raids".
    Silly LoL players and their -INSERT LoL STUFF HERE-.

Silly LoL players and their -INSERT LoL STUFF HERE-.
    :P Good point. and I use to raid when I played WoW, but not any more. I'm done with that game.

I heard the recent ones aren't as good.
    Well, I always thought that Doctor Who was a really average show with a few highlight episodes that are really good and a lot of mediocre and/orcreepy episodes.

I also think that they really should stop using real animals to play the Alien race. Because the Race of Rhino's that are space police officers is stupid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Daginni View Post
    Well, I always thought that Doctor Who was a really average show with a few highlight episodes that are really good and a lot of mediocre and/orcreepy episodes.

I also think that they really should stop using real animals to play the Alien race. Because the Race of Rhino's that are space police officers is stupid.
    I agree, I can't really say anymore on that because you've pretty much said all my thoughts on it.

:P Good point. and I use to raid when I played WoW, but not any more. I'm done with that game.
    I'm envious.

I agree, I can't really say anymore on that because you've pretty much said all my thoughts on it.

I'm envious.
    :P

The hardest part about resetting my sleep schedule is that I need to stay up REALLY late, and I'm actually tired right now and i kind of dont want to do anything but i need to stay up a bit to get my sleep schedule reset decently. I dont know if the way i'm doing it is healthy or not, but it works for me to nyeh!