Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    I want more Nerubian stuff....
    I want more Titan stuff.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    I want more Titan stuff.
    I agree with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Theklocko View Post
    It wont be emerald dream. We pretty much cleared up most of the dream in cata, all we have left to kill is n'zoth and then there we go. and he wont be a final boss of an expansion. An important raid? sure, but not an xpac. And also, yes, WTB number squish.
    Well there is already Emerald Dream zones located in the WoW files itself but have yet to be implemented, they could also just make most of it up like with Pandaria and give N'zoth as a final boss.
    Why do you want numbers to be smaller?
    Due to the scaling being absolutely absurd that's why. Scaling was fine until late WoTLK (Tier12) where the numbers went through the roof and Cata just went berserk with it. I'd rather the numbers flowing rather than ascending stupidly high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryd View Post
    Druids are the ultimate troll class now.

Lifegrip, typhoon, kiting gods. teleport.
    Yes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    Due to the scaling being absolutely absurd that's why. Scaling was fine until late WoTLK (Tier12) where the numbers went through the roof and Cata just went berserk with it. I'd rather the numbers flowing rather than ascending stupidly high.
    It's been going up quite rapidly, especially cata -> Mop. It's like 1% per ilvl I think, so it is gonna increase exponentially.

I want more Nerubian stuff....
    I agree with this.
    Agree with both.
    Aqir stuff in general would be good, Klaxxi are Aqir so I'm happy about that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, I think I'm gonna shoot some people in the face now.. Cya when I cya.

It's been going up quite rapidly, especially cata -> Mop. It's like 1% per ilvl I think, so it is gonna increase exponentially.
    Not unless they do something about it. I have no idea why they stuck to the massive numbers...

Well there is already Emerald Dream zones located in the WoW files itself but have yet to be implemented, they could also just make most of it up like with Pandaria and give N'zoth as a final boss.

Yes
    Yes I know the files are in. I've been there. It's just a lot of green. Nothing to really see. Obviously it was unfinished at the same time so I didn't really do anything either way but w/e. And didn't blizzard already say that Garrosh was final boss of MOP? Why would they suddenly change that and make it n'zoth?

Man, I am 1000% sure they are going to make me unload trucks today at work.

Bluuh

Yes I know the files are in. I've been there. It's just a lot of green. Nothing to really see. Obviously it was unfinished at the same time so I didn't really do anything either way but w/e. And didn't blizzard already say that Garrosh was final boss of MOP? Why would they suddenly change that and make it n'zoth?
    No, I meant make the Emerald Dream expansion end boss N'zoth. They could also finish the Emerald Dream stuff anyway, since they've been constantly improving on it so they do want to release the Emerald Dream stuff sometime or another.
    About the Garrosh thing, I'm not sure. My actual thoughts of him being an end boss is that he has been taken over by the missing 7th Sha, since the Sha came from an Old God with 7 heads. There are currently 6 Shas in game and the 7th is missing. Therefore my prediction is that he has been taken over by the 7th Sha "Sha of Madness".

10+ Year Old Account
    Agree with both.
    Aqir stuff in general would be good, Klaxxi are Aqir so I'm happy about that.
    I LOVE the Klaxxi and the Lorewalker stuff. I hope they reverse engineer the Lorewalker stuff back to the older archeology stuff because that would be

You'd think there'd be Klaxxi archeology, considering they're the oldest race in Pandaria.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

I've read that, it's a great read ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post

Bluuh
    I'd try to help but I'm not employed and I don't have teleportation powers.

No, I meant make the Emerald Dream expansion end boss N'zoth. They could also finish the Emerald Dream stuff anyway, since they've been constantly improving on it so they do want to release the Emerald Dream stuff sometime or another.
    About the Garrosh thing, I'm not sure. My actual thoughts of him being an end boss is that he has been taken over by the missing 7th Sha, since the Sha came from an Old God with 7 heads. There are currently 6 Shas in game and the 7th is missing. Therefore my prediction is that he has been taken over by the 7th Sha "Sha of Madness".
    I dont know much about lore with pandaland, but I can only assume so. He's growing more and more corrupt, so it would only make sense that he would go mad due to someone corrupting him. Hell, we might not even kill him, but the sha that's inside of him. And I highly doubt they'll make an entire expansion based off of emerald dream. maybe one with azshara as the main boss, and make us go to the dream as a zone or something, and then have n'zoth as a boss in a raid in the dream (obviously final boss of the raid) but . . . i dunno.

Deleted
    That feel when you die in a cheap shot.

I LOVE the Klaxxi and the Lorewalker stuff. I hope they reverse engineer the Lorewalker stuff back to the older archeology stuff because that would be
    [IMG]http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/sompony+needs+to+shop+Rainbow+Dash+s+so+awesome+face+on+_0835373aff8230cbee797a3a3b9ae3d5. jpg[IMG]
    You'd think there'd be Klaxxi archeology, considering they're the oldest race in Pandaria.
    I'm actually pretty surprised that there isn't any Klaxxi archaeology stuff to be honest, I was hoping that there was going to be. I would love to see Klaxxi Archaeology added sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by Coffer View Post
    I'd try to help but I'm not employed and I don't have teleportation powers.
    You should really step it up on those teleporting powers.

Deleted
    [IMG]http://static4.fjcdn.com/comments/sompony+needs+to+shop+Rainbow+Dash+s+so+awesome+face+on+_0835373aff8230cbee797a3a3b9ae3d5. jpg[/IG]

I was expecting to see more rares off Pandaria archaeology. Also indeed surprised there's no archaeology for the Mantid race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post

Bluuh
    Because you are going to work. That's how you know.

I dont know much about lore with pandaland, but I can only assume so. He's growing more and more corrupt, so it would only make sense that he would go mad due to someone corrupting him. Hell, we might not even kill him, but the sha that's inside of him. And I highly doubt they'll make an entire expansion based off of emerald dream. maybe one with azshara as the main boss, and make us go to the dream as a zone or something, and then have n'zoth as a boss in a raid in the dream (obviously final boss of the raid) but . . . i dunno.
    Exactly what I've been thinking. I don't think Blizzard will kill him off but... who knows. About the next expansion we can only speculate to be honest. A lot of people were speculating with the next expansion after Cataclysm then Blizzard just seemed to have pulled Pandaria from nothing.
    That feel when you die in a cheap shot.
    I have always despised stunlock with the hatred of a thousand trapped souls.