Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    Everything went downhill from our meddling with the Shah and Middle East in general. The loonies came in because they were strong enough to kill every other group that supported the revolution after the Shah was overthrown. The Iranian Hostage Crisis however, was not done by the State of Iran. It was done by students in their youth (young people have impulsive, pretty much the truth anywhere in the world). That is why there was no declaration of War. I mean really how can you punish a State, when it had no hand in this event.
    As I recall, the "state" didn't do a whole lot about stopping it either. Including letting us come in to resolve it. There was no declaration of war because Carter didn't ask for one.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinachsandwich View Post
    Since we can control the weather perhaps we should have misdirected that hurricane that hit the east coast costing the country billions of dollars.
    Making rain is different than controlling Hurricanes. We do have the technology to make rain in the U.S. The reason we don't is its going to cause chaos in the weather pattern, and since U.S. is so vast we will suffering as well. Rain in California, might cause a drought in NY. Its unpredictable. China has already done it during the Olympics, might have created drought in the neighboring countries considering the uproar that followed.

---------- Post added 2012-11-08 at 07:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SirRobin View Post
    As I recall, the "state" didn't do a whole lot about stopping it either. Including letting us come in to resolve it. There was no declaration of war because Carter didn't ask for one.
    They did not know at first. But there was interview on the history channel of the students that caused the incident, gov't was talkign to them about stopping the crisis, but nothig resulted from the decision as nobody could figure out who was the leader.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by artemishunter1 View Post
    They did not know at first. But there was interview on the history channel of the students that caused the incident, gov't was talkign to them about stopping the crisis, but nothig resulted from the decision as nobody could figure out who was the leader.
    Exactly... It could have been resolved quite handily. Instead they let it drag out and look where that's brought us.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oplawlz View Post
    You really think a government that couldn't even keep their shit off wikileaks would be capable of not only developing but testing a working "weather weapon" secretly? Anyone who lives in or near a military town should know the U.S. government doesn't really have any secrets anymore. The Eisenhower days are looong behind us.
    I keep seeing this argument thrown around "the gov doesn't know what it's doing, it's full of idiots, incompetence unending etc". Really? There are no secrets anymore? Do you honestly believe that? Have you heard of compartmentalization? Different departments? Departments within departments? Need to know only? So you're telling me the moment Eisenhower left office, they threw all that out the window?

Gaming forums. Full of ex CIA and Pentagon officials.
    "The best argument against democracy is a five minute scroll through twitter." - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by smelltheglove View Post
    ah, the number one sentence to use when about to go out on an idiotic tinfoil hat rant. proceed. and next time mention "sheep" or "sheeple" in your opening, i heard it makes people take you seriously
    No, I think you are looking at what I said in the wrong way. All I'm saying is that the current main stream media is very one sided and biased. A lot of people take what they say as a fact and never look into something for themselves. The only way to know if something is propaganda or twisted is to know all the facts on your own.

I am not a fan of Iran's government, But I also dislike Israel's leadership just at much. The main stream media tells us that Israel is our best ally and we need to defend them, however Israel does a lot of things that most Americans would flip out on if they found out.

This is the Ahmadinejad you won't ever seen on the Main stream news.

Last edited by nyc81991; 2012-11-09 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Can you...actually destroy clouds? I figure that would be impossible.
    technically, yes. read up on cloud seeding, and i'd assume that if you do it in the right/wrong places, you can cause drought in other places. i wouldn't exactly call it a weather weapon, but it's damn close.

I found this interesting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Popeye

"Operation Popeye (Project Popeye/Motorpool/Intermediary-Compatriot) was a US military cloud seeding operation (running from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972) during the Vietnam war to extend the monsoon season over Laos, specifically areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. As the continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic, it was considered relatively successful."

Not sure I understand how the Iranians propose to win a "war" in which they do not have the technology to fight back.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post

"Operation Popeye (Project Popeye/Motorpool/Intermediary-Compatriot) was a US military cloud seeding operation (running from March 20, 1967 until July 5, 1972) during the Vietnam war to extend the monsoon season over Laos, specifically areas of the Ho Chi Minh Trail. The operation seeded clouds with silver iodide, resulting in the targeted areas seeing an extension of the monsoon period an average of 30 to 45 days. As the continuous rainfall slowed down the truck traffic, it was considered relatively successful."
    That is probably why Iran is shooting down 'drones' flying over/close to it's borders, to prevent the seeding of clouds. It's just easier to label Iran as crazy then to look into the issue though.

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post

In China they have an government bureau for exactly the same thing. Google beijing weather modification office (im on a phone)

Deleted
    Ever noticed that around the times rumors about a fabled weather weapon, resurface, the USA faces some major weather disturbances ?! Like this weather weapon has some serious backlash when used.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are many simple ways.

First is what was done in China for more than 2000 years, Fire salt via cannons into clouds, making it rain.

The next easy way is using a plane or chopper or crop duster. Aluminum or salt and other compounds.

So yes there are ways to stop a rain cloud from reaching iran.

10+ Year Old Account
    So has there actually been proof that HAARP causes interference? Because it's sounds like conspiracy theory shenanigans otherwise.
    That fabric softener teddy bear...oooh I'm 'a hunt that little bitch down.

Deleted
    It's possible. China did it when they held the Olympics some years ago. Apparently you can release some substance/gas in a cloud to make them drop all their rain early. I don't know the specifics, I'm sure others can explain it better. But it's definitely possible to 'destroy' clouds.

However, I still think this particular story is nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Activi-T View Post
    That is probably why Iran is shooting down 'drones' flying over/close to it's borders, to prevent the seeding of clouds. It's just easier to label Iran as crazy then to look into the issue though.
    Seven years ago, I alleged an attempt to spread chemical by commercial airlines. That's how they modify the weather in other coutries.

355. Hurricane (4): Chemical and climate war(11/2/05)

The chemical used to create a hurricane is possibly a kind of refrigerant. When the compressed refrigerant is released in air, it gasifies quickly and sucks a lot of heat. That's how a refrigerant works. When it is used in a closed cabinet, that plane becomes a cooler of the refrigerator. This was what happened in Greece air plane.

Freon was a popular refrigerant. Several years ago, scientists said it destroyed the ozonosphere and banned it. It means Freon reacts with part element of air.

To destroy the ozonosphere takes a large quantity of Freon. I think it was the result when it was used in experiment of a covert climate war. I also believe this is why Bush rejected the Tokyo treaty. The government knew they are altering the weather deliberately.

Since climate war depends on chemical spreading, how can Feds apply it on other countries? Read the news here.

Quote, "
    Treat of shoulder fired missiles prompts action

By steve Johnson
    Mercury News, 4/8/2004

Some federal officials hope to modify US commercial planes to fire lasers, launch flares ...... fly at night with lights dimmed to foil terrorists armed with portable missiles.

While no planes in this country have come under missile attack so far, the government wants to be prepared."
    A device which launches flares also can spread chemical. And how can it avoid being spotted with a chemtrail? Fly at night. All this was in the name of anti-terrorist.

Anyhow, the proposal was denied by the House due to the high cost. Then I have heard two news.

One was in newspaper. (I didn't keep that newspaper because at first I didn't realize the real meaning behind it) It said because the fuel cost was too high, commercial airline decided to reduce the flight weight. One way was to reduce the water reserve which used to flush the toilet by half.

The other one was from a TV news. It said a family was stunned when their roof of the house was broken through by a chunk of ice. Later it was proved the ice was the toilet water of a commercial plane. It said the toilet water released by air plane encountered with a cool air and froze to an ice.

My allegation is this was an experiment when a commercial plane was reformed to spread chemical. It may also prove my allegation that the chemical was a kind of refrigerant which can freeze certain amount of water instantly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by katsung47 View Post
    Seven years ago, I alleged an attempt to spread chemical by commercial airlines. That's how they modify the weather in other coutries.

355. Hurricane (4): Chemical and climate war(11/2/05)

The chemical used to create a hurricane is possibly a kind of refrigerant. When the compressed refrigerant is released in air, it gasifies quickly and sucks a lot of heat. That's how a refrigerant works. When it is used in a closed cabinet, that plane becomes a cooler of the refrigerator. This was what happened in Greece air plane.

Freon was a popular refrigerant. Several years ago, scientists said it destroyed the ozonosphere and banned it. It means Freon reacts with part element of air.

To destroy the ozonosphere takes a large quantity of Freon. I think it was the result when it was used in experiment of a covert climate war. I also believe this is why Bush rejected the Tokyo treaty. The government knew they are altering the weather deliberately.

Since climate war depends on chemical spreading, how can Feds apply it on other countries? Read the news here.

Quote, "

A device which launches flares also can spread chemical. And how can it avoid being spotted with a chemtrail? Fly at night. All this was in the name of anti-terrorist.

Anyhow, the proposal was denied by the House due to the high cost. Then I have heard two news.

One was in newspaper. (I didn't keep that newspaper because at first I didn't realize the real meaning behind it) It said because the fuel cost was too high, commercial airline decided to reduce the flight weight. One way was to reduce the water reserve which used to flush the toilet by half.

The other one was from a TV news. It said a family was stunned when their roof of the house was broken through by a chunk of ice. Later it was proved the ice was the toilet water of a commercial plane. It said the toilet water released by air plane encountered with a cool air and froze to an ice.

My allegation is this was an experiment when a commercial plane was reformed to spread chemical. It may also prove my allegation that the chemical was a kind of refrigerant which can freeze certain amount of water instantly.
    Do you take booking for functions?

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Do you take booking for functions?
    No, it is discussion. Too bad I was received an infraction as "Reason: Forbidden Topics
    -------
    Please do not post conspiracy theories.

I view it as a method of censorship. What is the difinition of conspiracy?

Dear members,

I received a warning from "scrapbot Super Moderator", said I got an infraction for posting "Forbidden Topics --- Please do not post conspiracy theories.". I post my opinion on something (news from media), I don't know how my opinion could be conspiracies. What is the standard? Is that too easy to frame people on that issue? and they don't accept inquiry. ((Scrapbot is an automated bot and send this message on behalf of the moderator team. Please do not reply to this message, it will not be seen.)

I think it's a method to ban me from the forum. They can't tolerant "political incorrect" speeches. It's sad to see they turn "democracy" into a covert totalitarian. What you will lose is not only a different voice, but also the right of free speech.

Here is the message:

Dear katsung47,

You have received an infraction at MMO-Champion.

Reason: Forbidden Topics
    -------
    Please do not post conspiracy theories.
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/showthread.php?p=19368330

353. Hurricane (3) Chemical and Greece air accident (10/27/05)

All the best,
    MMO-Champion

(Scrapbot is an automated bot and send this message on behalf of the moderator team. Please do not reply to this message, it will not be seen.)

You don't have freedom of speech on the forums, there are rules you agree to follow.

Deleted
    Closing this. You've bumped this too many times.

Don't bump threads without having any useful information.

If you have a problem with moderation, PM Sunshine or Boubouille.