Poll: 24 year old dating 12 year old, ok or not?

Page 23 of 67 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    This guys a full blown pedo, what the fuck is wrong with him. If you disagree you are wrong. True story.

Perfectly ok, love has no age.
    Honestly, don't see what's the problem here. If the 12 year old kid is alright with this, I say stuff your "nay-saying" back, you moral-knights.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the guy might be gay. Just sayin'.
    "There is a savage beast in every man, and when you hand that man a sword or spear and send him forth to war, the beast stirs." - George R.R. Martin, A Storm of Swords

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    This is why I said it needs a study. To me, there's enough reasons to believe that society may, in fact, cause certain traumas from actions people like you would call "child abuse". Ofc I don't know it for certain, but that's exactly why it needs a study.
    What do you mean "people like you call "child abuse"". How would you call sexually exploiting a child, in all different forms?

15+ Year Old Account
    She will grow out of it I am sure, in those few years before something can happen she will mature and find someone else.

Deleted
    Hell yeah. Oh and just because in some countries this is forbidden, IT STILL DOESN'T MAKE IT WRONG. The hell's wrong with you people?

Laws are made by humans. Humans can be wrong. They often are. But we aren't talking about laws here, please remember that.
    I can't honestly believe you're saying things like this. The law that protects our children from being abused is wrong?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    What do you mean "people like you call "child abuse"". How would you call sexually exploiting a child, in all different forms?
    First I'd try and find out if "sexually exploiting a child" is actually happening.

Amd Dragonshardz, I agree with Nietzsche. And his cause of death is of no importance here. Did you know Karl Ranseier drowned when he stuck his head down a toilet and flushed?

No, it's not, and you are generalizing. And this discussion is NOT about laws. Personally, I'd love if more people would look past their omnipresent laws and morals pressed on them by society and get to the truth of it.
    You understand that these laws exist to protect children from freaks like the 24 year old in question right? We know that brain of the child is still not totally developed before 17-18 so they can't be trusted with making sound decisions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Perfectly ok, love has no age.
    Honestly, don't see what's the problem here. If the 12 year old kid is alright with this, I say stuff your "nay-saying" back, you moral-knights.
    How can a 12 years old be "perfectly ok" with anything at all.
    Moral knights my arse, some things said in here infuriate me as a parent.
    Look, I understand this "new age liberalism" fashion that's going on, but Jesus can't you, like, think for a second about what exactly is going on here?

I dated 12 year olds, when I was 12. Not when I was 24 :/ She should be allowed to grow up, I do find this guy creepy and if I was her parent i'd not want him near her at all.

Deleted
    First I'd try and find out if "sexually exploiting a child" is actually happening.

Amd Dragonshardz, I agree with Nietzsche. And his cause of death is of no importance here. Did you know Karl Ranseier drowned when he stuck his head down a toilet and flushed?
    That didnt explain anything at all.
    Tell me what you would consider sexual exploitation.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    You understand that these laws exist to protect children from freaks like the 24 year old in question right? We know that brain of the child is still not totally developed before 17-18 so they can't be trusted with making sound decisions.
    No, I don't understand it, and you don't understand it, either.

I'm on the fence with this one, I've been brought up to know if she is under 16 it's off limits and for good reason, but if they are in love why try to stop them? as long as nothing is going on and they both respect the law I see no problem, would never do it myself though. Must make that point.

Deleted
    No, it's not, and you are generalizing. And this discussion is NOT about laws. Personally, I'd love if more people would look past their omnipresent laws and morals pressed on them by society and get to the truth of it.
    I'd love if you stopped being ethereal and you actually said things as you think they should be. In practice, not theory.
    I'm curios.

Deleted
    It's China. Land of the fucked up.

I was watching a documentary the other day about a young girl from Wales (UK) that become a phenomenon there, and her fanbase was mainly older men... I dunno, just seems like they have no boundaries and turn a blind eye to this kind of thing. In the west we are a lot more protective of children, well human beings in general, so to us this is a much bigger deal.

No, I don't understand it, and you don't understand it, either.
    http://science.howstuffworks.com/lif...age-brain1.htm

In adults, various parts of the brain work together to evaluate choices, make decisions and act accordingly in each situation. The teenage brain doesn't appear to work like this. For comparison's sake, think of the teenage brain as an entertainment center that hasn't been fully hooked up. There are loose wires, so that the speaker system isn't working with the DVD player, which in turn hasn't been formatted to work with the television yet. And to top it all off, the remote control hasn't even arrived!
    Their brain isn't fully developed so they can't be trusted with serious decisions. What is so hard to understand?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkChaos View Post
    He's no more than a pedophile imo
    Yup this is the answer.

Deleted
    Shaugani I want you to tell me exactly what you meant with the sentence "people like you call "child abuse"" in your post.

I need to know exactly what's the difference between my idea of child abuse and yours.
    Don't think you can say something like that, put me in a phantomatic "group" of people and not tell me more about it.
    This is the post in question: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post21279766

This is why I said it needs a study. To me, there's enough reasons to believe that society may, in fact, cause certain traumas from actions people like you would call "child abuse". Ofc I don't know it for certain, but that's exactly why it needs a study.
    Last edited by mmocea043e1e13; 2013-05-30 at 12:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Shaugani I want you to tell me exactly what you meant with the sentence "people like you call "child abuse"" in your post.
    I am afraid he thinks that if "society stops treating child abuse like a big deal the victims will get over it without being traumatized".

hell no! he should get restraining order from her and parents some sense knocked into them