Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Resto druid reputation confusion

Greetings fellow druids and other people that have stumbled into our humble domain!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Xegor/advanced

(Mainspec resto if I accidently was logged as balance)

This is my sexy druid and now I would link some input on which faction I should get reputation with next/first and why, it's all a bit much to grasp and I'd love some input. Thanks in advance!
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~

Deleted
    Well I'm fixing rep with Golden Lotus and Klaxxi to start with since they give you gear. And once you're revered with Golden Lotus you can start getting rep with Shado-Pan. All these three factions offers good gear from their quartermaster.

You should definitely do golden lotus dailies. Klaxxi didn't really seem mandatory to me unless there is an item you need on that faction. After getting revered reputation with golden lotus you will be able to grind reputation with shado-pan and august celestials which are very important factions.

Klaxxi is helpful. There are a couple pieces they have at revered and exalted that I personally think look quite nice for resto.
    But yeah, like they said, definitely do golden lotus so you can get to shado-pan and august celestials.

Luckily, with the daily cap being removed, you don't need to pick and choose anymore
    You know nothing of the crunch!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the help guys, I shall try to do ALL OF IT! >
    Don't try to fix what's not broken~