[Frost] What is Better Now DW or 2h And D&D on DW

Hello Everybody i have question what is Better DW or 2h in simulationcraft 2h is better but is only a training dummy simulation. What is doing about dps when you must run or something.

Second Question : In rotation DW i see now D&D on single target is that true? is better at once more obliterate?

Third Question : In DW we use frost strike only when proc kiling machine?
    Last edited by Misiek; 2012-09-28 at 01:31 PM.

DW and 2h look like they are close with 2h pulling a head on patchwerk type fights, and DW pulling a head on heavy movement fights, so really pick your favorite.

DW uses D&D to get rid of an unholy rune, and uses OB if D&D is on CD, I don't thing that D&D itself is better the OB but D&D+HB is.

Well you want to use you KM procs on FS, you dont want to RP cap either, so once you hit 90-100rp (remember you dont want to go over cap) dump your rp.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much what Kaos said, DW and 2h is VERY close together, so go with what you find more fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah they're just too alike. I'm sticking with 2H right now since I prefer the Obli > FS rotation anyway.

Single-target: 2H frost >= DW Masterfrost > DW hastefrost

Multi-target: DW Masterfrost > DW hastefrost = 2H frost

The only real loser is DW hastefrost.

Schiz, you forgot to mention Unholy which isn't even viable.
    But, he is correct ST: 2H Frost > DW (average, 4k~ max)
    AoE: DW > 2h > DW haste.
    2h comes ahead because the priority switches, and you still have great damage.
    Pretty much what Kaos said, DW and 2h is VERY close together, so go with what you find more fun.
    That is incorrect.
    Pushing hard-mode progression you would 100% be frost 2h because that 2000-4000 can be the difference between a kill and another wipe.

the ONLY time you should be DW is on a AoE heavy boss which (DW masterfrost), and for straight ST with small amounts of AoE / target swapping.
    The only time for ST you should be DW, is if you got the rare legendary 1h weapons from heroics and not a 2h.