Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    why i cant get in beta forums? i have been invited and got the mail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukha View Post
    Mail is in :-).
    Seems to be an NDA in place according the email and according a post from Elrar on official forums.
    Have the link, but getting error linking it here unfortunately

You need 10 posts to link here btw.

As others have mentioned NDA is in effect so be warned that applies here as well so no discussions whatsoever regarding the game until the NDA is lifted. Any posts will be removed and dealt with accordingly.

Have fun and don't burn yourself out on Beta =D
    Last edited by Azuri; 2012-10-03 at 09:26 AM.

Deleted
    any idea why i cant get in beta forums? i logged in and then it keeps redirecting me but nothing happens

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpy View Post
    any idea why i cant get in beta forums? i logged in and then it keeps redirecting me but nothing happens
    I'd say they don't officially open until Friday? Can't say for sure since I've not tried.

Not sure what's going on, a lot of people seem to be having problems.

I got onto the forums just fine - and no you can't log into the game but you CAN download the updates.

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    Not sure what's going on, a lot of people seem to be having problems.
    The Beta doesn't allow you to log in yet, that may be the source of the issue?. They released the client early so that people can download it in preparation for Friday.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

They can't be serious about that NDA on the beta this weekend. Please tell me that is old news and is already lifted?

Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    The Beta doesn't allow you to log in yet, that may be the source of the issue?. They released the client early so that people can download it in preparation for Friday.
    Yes well half the problems are people not realising it's a weekend test only. But some people are reporting issues if they purchased with Steam etc.

Deleted
    All participating players will earn "the Traveler" in-game title!
    New title!

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post

As others have mentioned NDA is in effect so be warned that applies here as well so no discussions whatsoever regarding the game until the NDA is lifted. Any posts will be removed and dealt with accordingly.

Here is what makes zero to no sense. They will be live streaming. Expect a post sometime today about that NDA we had to agree too because I bet it is lifted.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account

Ah! I was 1 only post short in that case. Thanks for the explanation!

I'll definately have fun in the Beta. Although I'll probably mostly focus on the changes in the warrior souls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Here is what makes zero to no sense. They will be live streaming. Expect a post sometime today about that NDA we had to agree too because I bet it is lifted.
    Well I hope they lift the NDA too but I wouldn't count on it. End of Nations is approaching its final beta weekend and the NDA has only been lifted for the final weekend but has been in place for all the previous beta weekends.

They own the IP so if they choose to stream that's their prerogative. My guess is the NDA will be in place until the last beta weekend and limited press / fansites maybe allowed to release some material.

Friday needs to come faster. :<

In other news, i'm bored.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumpy View Post
    Some people were able to log out of the beta forum and then log back in. That seemed to clear up permission issues that were spontaneously popping up. Did you try that?

Found this: https://support.trionworlds.com/app/...tail/a_id/1266

Why am I unable to log in?

As stated in the invitation e-mail you received the event will not begin until Friday morning, October 5th. The event will then conclude on October 7th. You will not be able to access the Storm Legion Beta shard until this time.
    So it starts sometime in the morning...

Well I hope they lift the NDA too but I wouldn't count on it. End of Nations is approaching its final beta weekend and the NDA has only been lifted for the final weekend but has been in place for all the previous beta weekends.

They own the IP so if they choose to stream that's their prerogative. My guess is the NDA will be in place until the last beta weekend and limited press / fansites maybe allowed to release some material.
    They can also choose where to go, what to do and what actually gets seen in their own live stream. So if they want to stream a completed dungeon so you can see that, and only that, they can.

Quote Originally Posted by m12342 View Post
    Friday needs to come faster. :<

In other news, i'm bored.
    Go level a mage alt like everyone else to play harbinger

I am super hyped for this.

and... I don't think the "hype" is misplaced. These guys have done a stellar job over the last year putting the other mmo's to shame with content release. Only way this mmo can go is... up. Best damn PvE mmo I have ever played.

Quote Originally Posted by Puremallace View Post
    Go level a mage alt like everyone else to play harbinger
    My main is a mage. :P