Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Fucking really?... People will complain about anything and everything. There was no point for the rep requirement on jp gear, by the time you get the rep up you'll be decked out in 463 gear.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    From justice, yes, but not from gating you from Shado-Pan and August Celestials for their Valor rewards.
    No offence but getting valor rewards take a lot of more time so you probably will get reveared with those factions by the time you get all the valor points needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seweryn View Post
    That is what i am talking about, they didn't remove any rep requirements from gear, badge of justice droped one per boss and to get anything for badge of justice you needed at least 25 badges, this mean killing around 25 heroic bosses or killing 12 raid bosses.

I am not against buffing the justice points gear, i am in favor of it, i am against removing the reputations restrictions from them.
    Why? Justice Point gear is not prestigious, it is not of incredible quality, it is intended as a stop-gap for cruddy luck. While, as far as current rep restrictions go, it is similar to Badge of Justice gear, it is far lower quality (comparatively.)

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

All they did was make it easier for people to get into HEROIC DUNGEONS not get the epic gear.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Not much in BC made any sense anyway
    And that is what is loved about TBC

Wrath babies i see

What is the point of a reward if you didn't work for it.Most people said, ok that is a pain but i am doing it, they weren't complaning about it. Like in tbc it was hard to get gear, we were saying that it is hard, but no of us go to farm forums and complain like a bunch sissies.
    Whats the point of the reward if you have no need of it by the time you get the rep. Dont use wrathbaby it just makes your argument weak. The whole term wellfare epic originated from TBC arena vendors. Talk about a post full of shit you just hit 10/10.
    Pretend this is a amazing sig with my character holding an legendary.

No offence but getting valor rewards take a lot of more time so you probably will get reveared with those factions by the time you get all the valor points needed.
    Not the point. The point is Valor rewards are the gear you want, while Justice is the gear you use to fill a gap. Gap-filler gear that you can't possibly unlock until at least 6 days into the grind is bad design. If you're playing enough to grind it out that quickly, you almost certainly have better gear. Again, Blizzard found so many people were capping Justice and swapping to honor because justice gear was useless to them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Fucking really?... People will complain about anything and everything. There was no point for the rep requirement on jp gear, by the time you get the rep up you'll be decked out in 463 gear.
    It was something new, if you would get 463 from heroic why would you care if there are lvl requirements for justice gear. Oh wait maybe because you needed to do something between heroics.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 01:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mesovr View Post
    Whats the point of the reward if you have no need of it by the time you get the rep. Dont use wrathbaby it just makes your argument weak. The whole term wellfare epic originated from TBC arena vendors. Talk about a post full of shit you just hit 10/10.
    So why we began to hear about wellfare epics while and wrath and not bc

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 01:17 PM ----------

Not the point. The point is Valor rewards are the gear you want, while Justice is the gear you use to fill a gap. Gap-filler gear that you can't possibly unlock until at least 6 days into the grind is bad design. If you're playing enough to grind it out that quickly, you almost certainly have better gear. Again, Blizzard found so many people were capping Justice and swapping to honor because justice gear was useless to them.
    The reason for it was probably they wanted you to doing rep because raids were closed.

So why we began to hear about wellfare epics while and wrath and not bc
    You weren't paying attention if you didn't hear people whining about welfare epics at the end of TBC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    All they did was make it easier for people to get into HEROIC DUNGEONS not get the epic gear.
    You can do them with greens.

The reason for it was probably they wanted you to doing rep because raids were closed.
    What does that have to do with anything? There is still a reason to do the reps. This one "reason" that wasn't a reason at all, only a WTF moment when you realized every piece of Justice gear was useless by the time you could purchase it, is "gone," but at least 3 others remain.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 11:20 AM ----------

You can do them with greens.
    In a guild group, but DF will not allow you into them in greens. You need ilvl boosting items for the DF.

Deleted
    You weren't paying attention if you didn't hear people whining about welfare epics at the end of TBC.
    It was the end of tbc with all of the content cleared so it really wouldn't matter that much. If you mean by the time they added BT lvl items for kara runs.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 01:22 PM ----------

In a guild group, but DF will not allow you into them in greens. You need ilvl boosting items for the DF.
    So, your point is ?

So, your point is ?
    The Justice point items, which are supposed to act as an item level boost for those having trouble obtaining gear, were arbitrarily blocked from anyone that could possibly benefit from them.

What's yours?

OK, again, do you understand what datamining is?

Your first post complains about listening to the vocal minority, instead of the actual customer base. But datamining doesn't care about vocal minorities. It pulls player behavior directly out of the game and quantifies it, with no extrapolation or interpolation needed. The entire playerbase. It doesn't know or care if you have an aesthetic preference for nonsense, and that doesn't matter anyway because somebody else has an equally strong preference for the opposite kind of nonsense. Blizzard can look directly at the stats for all JP earned and spent since MoP, and clearly see that the ilvl 450 stuff is not serving its design purpose as a stopgap. You're on the side of the vocal minority here. The silent majority doesn't even need to argue against you; their actions speak louder than your words.

Again, the JP gear is meant to be a "Sorry you never saw that drop in the heroics, here's something to help ease the pain". It's not meant to be a replacement for the heroic gear, it's meant as a consolation prize. Bumping the iLevel to 458 means you can supplement those last few pieces if you have bad RNG and still be raid viable instead of useless, as long as most of your gear is 463 from the heroics with a few 458 JP gear, you're good to go without having to say "Sorry guys can't raid yet bad RNG"

And to all the people going "lol you can do heroics in greens" yes you can, but you can't queue for them without 440 iLevel which you will NOT get just from the normal questing to 90. You will have to do extra quests afterwards to finish up the stories in Dread Wastes for a few 450 pieces, and depending on where you quest you may just only start Dread Wastes before you hit 90 (I had a few guildmates who did that, they were just shy of 90 before they even went to Wastes), or spend a lot of money/get friends to craft on crafted gear before you can even go from 90 -> Heroics, unless your guild runs you through them with a full group.
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2012-10-03 at 11:41 AM.

Deleted
    The TS appears to be a bit clueless. Let's quote this again, because it really doesn't get any clearer than this:

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    There was no point for the rep requirement on jp gear, by the time you get the rep up you'll be decked out in 463 gear.
    And then we consider the Shao-pan and August celestials: Since it will take at least 2 months to get them to honored...hey, by the time you can get that crappy (already obsolete) justice gear, you are equipped with full epics!

The TS seems to be VERY misconceived about BC too. Claiming people had gone trough all content at the end. What was the percentage of people seeing all that "great" content again? 0.5%? Most people were stuck doing dailies, and if you claim that was fun, you were NOT there.
    Last edited by mmocb704ebc634; 2012-10-03 at 01:37 PM.

The JP rewards are a joke anyway, most of the items are poorly budgeted and have shitty stats on them.

---------- Post added 2012-10-03 at 08:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arothand View Post
    Again, the JP gear is meant to be a "Sorry you never saw that drop in the heroics, here's something to help ease the pain". It's not meant to be a replacement for the heroic gear, it's meant as a consolation prize. Bumping the iLevel to 458 means you can supplement those last few pieces if you have bad RNG and still be raid viable instead of useless, as long as most of your gear is 463 from the heroics with a few 458 JP gear, you're good to go without having to say "Sorry guys can't raid yet bad RNG"

And to all the people going "lol you can do heroics in greens" yes you can, but you can't queue for them without 440 iLevel which you will NOT get just from the normal questing to 90. You will have to do extra quests afterwards to finish up the stories in Dread Wastes for a few 450 pieces, and depending on where you quest you may just only start Dread Wastes before you hit 90 (I had a few guildmates who did that, they were just shy of 90 before they even went to Wastes), or spend a lot of money/get friends to craft on crafted gear before you can even go from 90 -> Heroics, unless your guild runs you through them with a full group.
    I was actually 441 average Ilvl on my Paladin last night when I finally hit 90, so there really is no need at all for the JP gear as it is not much of an upgrade at all for anything.

I already have full 463 for both ms and os...and Im not able to buy crappier JP gear cause of rep. Anyone complaining about this change is idiotic period

I kinda disagree, and i think it is horrible and another horrible thing.

When first learn of this, ok cool, they are changing it that you have to do something before getting gear as it was way back in tbc and classic when you have to gain reputations with factions to gain usefull items to begin with.

I thought it will be the comeback to those days.

Today i look on front page of mmo champion i see they removed it, because of the rage of vocal minority.

I kinda liked the idea of having to reach some lvl of affection with the faction to have the ability to gain some nice gear.

But of course they have to remove it.

Expansion started cool, but those changes are making me angry and i am thinking of deleting my wow account because of it.

What would it matter if you would take one or 2 days more before getting justice gear, it wouldn't hurt anyone.

It is not about hearing your customers, it is about hearing the vocal minority which is less then 5% of overall player base.
    I dont know where you are getting minority from. I have 800 people in my guild and they all complained as have the thousands of people in trade chat. I'd say the majority don't want to daily grind not the minority. Personally I hate dailies and I don't want to have to log in each day and do 100 dailies just to get some gear. Wow is not a job.

I had 463 heroic items before I had honored with several of the factions making the JP gear completely worthless. If I would have been able to purchase it before running heroics it may have served a purpose. Right now JP overall has 0 use in this expansion, and will sit at 4000 until people decide they want to buy some heirlooms. It wasn't a nerf or anything, but a realization that they screwed up and made the shit completely useless. Didn't make the game any easier, all it did was attempt to salvage stupidity of Blizzards development team.