Page 11 of 53 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    If you value your life, be somewhere else
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    Every solo top is gonna have one of those now.
    I fear manipulator Shens are coming. Along with Zyra supports. Honestly, every major tourney causes an influx of sheepish proplay imitations. Better play ARAMs for some time
    In Soviet Russia banks rob you! Oh, wait a second...

Feels like TSM are throwing it, They played their best when they were miles behind last game, winning team fight after team fight. Now there team fighting has gone way down hill. I really hope they pull it out both these games were great, really want a game 3.

---------- Post added 2012-10-06 at 02:07 AM ----------

Also regi double Needless? Why did he not go deathcap? Does any karthus player/ experience mid know the reason for this, generally I assume pro's know best. but I cant understand this choice

10+ Year Old Account
    I love seeing Skarner in the world finals, but this is just sad. TSM had such a good advantage and lost it.

The double needless had to be a misclick. And yeah, the throws were strong with this one. I still don't think TSM would have won, but who knows, something like that is potentially game changing.

10+ Year Old Account
    TSM looked really strong as they came out, but Azubu just played so well, that was an awesome match.

I wonder how the games tomorrow are going to go.

Don't understand how a team can team fight like Gods when they are miles behind, but then team fight like that when miles ahead. A well good match's, nearly every match at worlds has been more exciting then any other tournament match this year, out side of a select few.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    TSM looked really strong as they came out, but Azubu just played so well, that was an awesome match.

I wonder how the games tomorrow are going to go.
    Fantastic play by Azubu no doubt, but TSM was so sloppy that you had to wonder how it would have gone if they held their shit together.

M5 is still in it so I still have a team to root for, but I am just really disappointed right now.

Azubu is just too strong. If you think NA teams capitalize on small mistakes, AZUBU does it better times 10. TSM is still the better team NA, maybe next year they will practice more. I am really sad TSM lost though.

http://www.reddit.com/r/leagueoflege...win_they_come/

thank god i wasn't the only one thats has felt this way

NA teams are just so attention hungry it's not even funny. I'm glad an international team is telling it how it is.

I'm a little disappointed right now. I don't wanna be that guy, but I feel like TSM entirely lost game 2 due to throwing. Frost played very well, but it was TSM's game to lose. The throws started in bot lane when Chaox and Xpecial went all in after a successful Blitz grab, knowing that they wouldn't have backup from Karthus ult. Leaves a bit of a bad taste in my mouth.

I am very disappointed right now I was really hoping TSM would win and lead NA but my hopes were shattered !

Tbh I could never see any of the NA teams winning this tournament. Its either gonna be M5 or one of the Asian teams, and by a long way too.

Deleted
    Holy crap TSM played that game so sloppy, wonder if they just INSANELY underestimated AF, and just went in high-headed full of confidence, dont know. That's not the TSM play I know, ah well. Also, that clip of Reginald. And then gettting 0-2'd, lmfao. Just.. lmfao.

Rooting for CLG.EU, fuck yeah.

Damn, TSM, SK and Dignitas were huge disappointments... :/
    Moscow 5 played amazing however... slowly catching up and winning in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Tbh I could never see any of the NA teams winning this tournament. Its either gonna be M5 or one of the Asian teams, and by a long way too.
    NA had VERY little chance imo, they're too far behind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    NA had VERY little chance imo, they're too far behind.
    TSM Had a very good chance, they just completely blew it. Out of every NA team, they are the only ones who have faced international teams and not been completely stomped. They have even won a few games. They just played like shit and I hope they realize that and fix it for next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    TSM Had a very good chance, they just completely blew it. Out of every NA team, they are the only ones who have faced international teams and not been completely stomped. They have even won a few games. They just played like shit and I hope they realize that and fix it for next season.
    I wanted to see their Rengar/Zilean strategy but of course they couldn't do that for obvious reasons. If Rengar was available for this tournament he probably would have been one of the most banned anyways.

I'm more interested to see any changes to the meta (if any) that come as a result of this tournament.

I'm hoping for some meta changes. This solo top/mid duo bot and jungle is boring when it's the same every game.

I was really hoping TSM vs M5 in the finals, but those koreans, just too strong

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't mind seeing the Asian teams go through. They're largely unknown to me, unlike the other teams, which makes it refreshing.

Does anyone know if there's a compiled list of picks/bans somewhere?