Poll: Have you quit WoW or plan on quitting WoW in the near future?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Bloodsail Admiral Melanieshaman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    quit wow a year ago, i come to this site for other forums.

Quote Originally Posted by tripleh View Post
    Tried the beta, just lost all interests in the game. The lore wasn't that exciting and with metzen turning most alliance hero's neutral the aspect gets old. I went into the beta with a positive attitude towards trying to get back into the game. But to me it was just boring. I didn't really like the class changes to my hunter and talent changes either. With the demon hunter easter egg in darkshore. I was hoping that they were gonna be doing an expansion related with the burning legion and the demon hunter hero class. Metzen said that this was gonna be an expansion were the alliance stands out. I didn't get that feel from any part of it , even if it isn't until further updates.

Blue posters constantly plugging the stupid book about jaina proudmoore . That right there gets annoying everytime someone chats about it on the wow forums. You get a blue retard commenting and plugging the stupid piece of trash book. That author sucks imo.

I feel as if this expansion was just to please the new players from the asian countries. You get so much asian culture shoved down your throat to a point of puking. Sure the graphics are kinda nice but the questlines for me were boring . I just see kung fu panda written all over this expansion. We got panda's , the mantid's , the monkey guys, just lacking tiger and crane for the set. This is what had me quit. It wasn't worth playing. Sure I get those itches every now and then . But now I find myself on facebook playing battle pirates. http://forums.kixeye.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16 Pretty fun and addicting game. Free unless you want to spend money . That help cure me of wow. This is why I stopped playing wow.
    Quit WoW to play a facebook game. Dear lord..

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me or these kind of threads bring in the trolls ?
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Your not playing you just care too much about it. Hense why your on the forums still for some reason

10+ Year Old Account
    well if your quiting...can i have your gold?

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rnbwtrout View Post
    i quit pve, does that count?

there should be a price model where you can sub and only do pvp without access to dungeons, raids, scenarios, LFD or LFR.

and no, GW2 is not for me.
    Guild Wars 2 Fan Boy: GW2 isn't for you? I know what you need...

GUILD WARS 2!
    Man, I've got bags under my eyes... BAGS OF MONEY!
    See ya later, peasants.

Praise The Sun!

I quit WoW a while ago because I got tired of the 70 Bracket. Also don't feel like playing max level/another Character or even another Mmo. Still a big Fan of WoW+Mmo Champion.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2012-10-05 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by blib View Post
    Quit WoW to play a facebook game. Dear lord..
    Yes , wow has became that boring for me! Kinda neat being able to chat with others in BP.

Deleted
    While this site offers things other than WoW, news about other games, forums dedicated to other games, there's really only one reason why anyone who doesn't play WoW would post about WoW. The same goes for any other game.

When you're truly done with a game, you don't read threads about it waiting for the perfect moment to pounce on it.

Holy shit that's a lot of people quitting that are still chatting about WOW online. Must be ex girlfriend syndrome.
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frioz View Post
    Meh my good pro-gun lobbyist, I have play other games that have their "asian theme" expansion pack.

I would had liked the Emerald dream because it would had been a new world with different artwork (ye old psychedelic pot head druids) and I'm really curious what is going on in the emerald dream (partly because we have a lot of background info about the emerald dream and it makes me care about the world I herd so much on warcraft III).

Pandaland doesn't really attract me but to each their own boat that floats.
    you know the likely hood that we visit the dream is probably strengthen if a joke race got an expansion but hey i hope for the best for you and heres hoping we one day go into the dream it seems like a interesting place yet just as mysterious as pandaria. so they could have that same fire in there belly with how much passion they have for mist.

but im not above saying i quit in cataclysm because the lore was a mess the questing was a step back from Wraths amazing moments ala wrath gate.Cant say much about raids i called it quits after my guild from tbc broke up at the end of wrath.
    Last edited by Shroud; 2012-10-05 at 02:51 AM.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

I quit 3 weeks ago due to Cross Realm Zones. I cancelled my preorders of MOP. I have no plans to come back. I loved the game for 7 years.

I started my exit strategy as soon as details about MoP were released. I quit a few months early because the useless turds in my guild all bought Diablo 3 and caused a raid cancellation. It didn't really bother me since I was pretty burnt out on DS. Regardless I knew right then that was the last time I'd ever log into this game.

Its sad. I really enjoyed the game years ago. Even had some rekindled magic one more time when ZA was first released. But that time is past and I have better things to do than play a now mediocre game.

Yes, I've already had my fill of MoP. Just waiting for the sub to run out now.

10+ Year Old Account
    This will be my last expansion, even though I love MoP I feel a bit tired with the game in general and I want to play more other things. Also with the whole Asian theme I doubt another expansion will top it for me, good time to move on.

Didn't vote on poll because there is no option that suites me.
    Last edited by Shuya82; 2012-10-05 at 03:09 AM.

Nope, it's still enjoyable to me.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yig View Post
    Holy shit that's a lot of people quitting that are still chatting about WOW online. Must be ex girlfriend syndrome.
    Technically It's the same thing well in most similar ways anyway. ''Omg I quit and quit'' yet I still look at the wow threads and anything related granted some people actually just wanna check out what's been happening and such.

10+ Year Old Account

Talking

I have quit wow for about roughly 2 1/2 years now. I quit wow not for lack of content, just boredom of the game. After conquering all of the content blizzard released peaking back then with ICC. After accomplishing all those achievements over the year or two of that particular expansion came out, I lost charisma exploring new heights my character could obtain after perfecting my toon during that particular patch I played at the time. I dont have the time I used to have/ losing morale for completing new content offered by blizzard. The game has aged, and I have move on to other games since leaving wow. However, the gaming community which is the backbone of wow is what draws me back to these online games I so greatly enjoy. I still am addicted coming to this site reading stupid debates that are humorous to read haha. Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    While this site offers things other than WoW, news about other games, forums dedicated to other games, there's really only one reason why anyone who doesn't play WoW would post about WoW. The same goes for any other game.

When you're truly done with a game, you don't read threads about it waiting for the perfect moment to pounce on it.
    I'm done with WoW for now, I don't really consider myself "done" with the Warcraft universe. I wasn't happy with current gameplay and the main story of MoP. I'm still curious to see what happens with some of the lore/characters and will read up on that, I'd read a Warcraft novel or comic if it was about one of the characters I like, and I'd possibly play a Warcraft 4 (if they ever make it) or the next expansion if I like the direction the game is going at that time. I don't hate the WC universe, I just hate the way the game currently is.

Deleted
    I left during Cata. After the death of Arthas nothing has been the same anymore