Page 50 of 88 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I killed it once with 512 ilevel. However I did hit the beserk at 20% and ended up spending about 30 seconds of good dodge rng to survive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mjolnrir View Post
    I killed it once with 512 ilevel. However I did hit the beserk at 20% and ended up spending about 30 seconds of good dodge rng to survive
    Are you sure it was 25HC?

Yea it definitely was

Quote Originally Posted by Sostratus View Post
    I've read (although not yet had a chance to try) that there is a way to put healing spheres down close to the boss without starting thr fight, when they explode - they heal it. It takes upward if 20 mins though. ..
    Quote Originally Posted by saltdoc View Post
    Is there a way to heal Valithra Dreamwalker enough as WW or BM? Just trying 10 normal atm.
    Just to confirm, you can beat Valithria Dreamwalker as WW using the healing spheres and having them explode without starting the fight. It took more like an hour though, and I finally engaged at about 98% and finished off with chi wave. Finished Lich King on 10 man easily as WW. Next to try doing all on heroic 10M as WW. 25s even on normal seem like too much damage even for Lord Marrowgar to do without switching to BM. And... I think I'll be finding a friend for Valithria to heal from now on. Not worth the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saltdoc View Post
    Just to confirm, you can beat Valithria Dreamwalker as WW using the healing spheres and having them explode without starting the fight. It took more like an hour though, and I finally engaged at about 98% and finished off with chi wave. Finished Lich King on 10 man easily as WW. Next to try doing all on heroic 10M as WW. 25s even on normal seem like too much damage even for Lord Marrowgar to do without switching to BM. And... I think I'll be finding a friend for Valithria to heal from now on. Not worth the time.
    If you're willing to do a tri-spec rotation you can do Valith with fairly horrible mistweaver gear (and smart play).

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    If you're willing to do a tri-spec rotation you can do Valith with fairly horrible mistweaver gear (and smart play).
    can confirm this, hadnt heard about healing spheres healing without triggering the fight so bought very cheap MW gear and made a couple pieces...ended up with a 440 ilvl and beat it after a few learning attempts (was first time monk healing lol)

15+ Year Old Account
    You can engage valithria and heal her pretty easily from about 9mill with just zen sphere (refresh after expires), but in 2 weeks everyone will be able to spec BrM, glyph expel harm, go naked before fight, re-equip gear and engage below 35% hp, which means spamming expel harm for 50k healing every ~3 seconds. Only takes a few minutes to heal her to full.

Saurfang 25 normal doable as ww?

Quote Originally Posted by Emophia View Post
    Saurfang 25 normal doable as ww?
    Yeah, not hard, use ToK often, some healing spheres and Chi Wave will do.

10+ Year Old Account
    what ilvl would be best to solo ulduar?

Made by the fabulous i4ni <3

Deleted

finally have a big enough healthpool so the magic bubbles didnt proc DH - so this is easy tier now

fuck i forgot kings

Heroic Stone Guard here

Full Heroic Firelands As well.

http://Youtube.com/CollateralGamingxx with videos

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CollateralGaming View Post
    Heroic Stone Guard here

you know soloing something from 50% isn't soloing it rite

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CollateralGaming View Post
    Heroic Stone Guard here

on your video it says :

'This is unsoloable because of the DPS requirements. I hit berserk timer.. so.. i thought I would join a group and do it.'

is this really just you upset because you couldnt do it properly and maeby did it before you?

Quote Originally Posted by manu9 View Post
    Yeah, not hard, use ToK often, some healing spheres and Chi Wave will do.
    Thanks, that ended up being much easier than I anticipated.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried Yogg-0 25 man as BRM about 5-10 ilvls ago and failed miserably, mainly due to not having enough brain DPS for one phase, only getting up to phase 3 in a single attempt.

I was thinking of giving it a go again this week but I just realised that with the weapon damage/ap scaling changes coming in for BRM next patch, I should actually be doing much more damage at those miniscule amounts of vengeance and it may be a lot easier.

WTB mimis head!

10+ Year Old Account
    Got my Invincible on my solo tonight *tear*... It's been a long time coming. D:

Got my Invincible on my solo tonight *tear*... It's been a long time coming. D:
    Grats

/jelous

Quick question as I'm picking my Monk back up for soloing (~510ilvl as WW).

What gearing strategy works best for pushing the harder content as BrM? I'm slowly getting to the point where I have a separate BrM set, only a few overlapping pieces to go, but at a loss to the best reforge strategy for DPS... wanting to push into Cata raids, as I have on my DK, so assuming will need to focus more on DPS to beat enrage timers than survival, as that should come naturally from the Spec.

Assuming Hard capping both Hit + Expertise (7.5% & 15%) are we seeing a higher DPS gain from Haste or Crit? I have no intention to actually tank as BrM as I prefer other tank specs, so am only gearing my BrM for Max DPS.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried Yogg-0 25 man as BRM about 5-10 ilvls ago and failed miserably, mainly due to not having enough brain DPS for one phase, only getting up to phase 3 in a single attempt.

I was thinking of giving it a go again this week but I just realised that with the weapon damage/ap scaling changes coming in for BRM next patch, I should actually be doing much more damage at those miniscule amounts of vengeance and it may be a lot easier.

WTB mimis head!
    The Salyin Battle Banner doesn't work in raids anymore, so the changes to Brewmaster won't be of any avail (unless you're a night elf, that is).