Open World PVP daily/weekly?

Just a thought, blizzard likes to have dailies and weeklies to keep us busy. No doubt they're tired of hearing "what happened to open pvp". So it made me think. What if they made a weekly raid on another factions capital city on for each faction obviously. I think it would be awesome. As a matter of pride most of us would defend against a raid on our cities at te same time it would encourage us to go out and wreck people where they live. Then maybe have dailies that incorporate places like Halaa maybe even a few mid level zones for bonus quests or items in current content (like in Terekkor Forest and te spirit shards).
    Like I said just a thought, I just wanna kill more enemies and love WPvP.

10+ Year Old Account
    They tried to do something similar to this in SWTOR.

It failed.

Lame. I think it would be a good idea. I could see them making it worth your while, either a title for completing all the challenges associated or a small (like .5%) chance of a cool item upon turn in of the daily. I just think it would be nice to see blizzard actively pursue a little pvp style destruction that's not instanced. They took away the DMF as a solid pvp zone, I suppose I'm hoping fr something that likely wont happen.