Largest pyroblast crits you've gotten??

let's see some screenshots!

i din't manage to nab the hit but i did pull it back up in recount:

i was talking with guildies last night. rogue was crying about 15k envenoms and i had then just hit with a 700k+ pyro crit. Today i nabbed that 2 mil.

My jaw dropped when i saw it. someone check see if the stars aligned today.

edit: my AVERAGE crits are normally arround 200k ..maybe peeking 250k .. lowball arround 150k crit... brb getting some lucky rabbit's feet.
    Last edited by Arteous; 2012-10-05 at 11:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    When raiding my typical large Pyro (way above average) will crit for around 240-260k. I had an amazing pull on the second boss in Mogu'shan where my opener was pretty much Evocate > Prepot > Pyroblast crit > Inferno Blast crit > Pyroblast! crit > Alter time > Pyroblast! crit > Pyroblast! crit > Combustion. It's the only time I've broken 170k dps in my opener without Time Warp on single target. It was lovely.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

Quote Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post
    When raiding my typical large Pyro (way above average) will crit for around 240-260k. I had an amazing pull on the second boss in Mogu'shan where my opener was pretty much Evocate > Prepot > Pyroblast crit > Inferno Blast crit > Pyroblast! crit > Alter time > Pyroblast! crit > Pyroblast! crit > Combustion. It's the only time I've broken 170k dps in my opener without Time Warp on single target. It was lovely.
    i had similar hapen last night raid on 2nd boss. just a nasty chain procs of pyroblasts with crits. Then there are those pulls that are just the opposite ;_; no crits at all.

It will be a while until instant pyroblasts are commonplace with current pre raid gear levels, at least until full heroics, that being said, DPS will be very inconsistent.

15+ Year Old Account
    Nice 2mil with bwl buffs.

300ks ++ in vaults.
    Makes a sexy combustion.

Use Alter time with your buffs, and your "stars" will align more often.

615k on Sha of Violence Challenge Mode (you ge ta buff)

most of the time high crits are in the 300k range when I have all the buffs.

860k crit on elegon with 60% dmg buff from balls and 50% from the ground. Typical pyro crits are Like 250-275k