Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonGateClimber View Post
    I'm really not feeling this WoW expansion, I've finished/finally grown bored of Skyrim, Diablo 3 isn't doing much for me (anymore; it was fun the first 2 playthroughs. Bored to death now), and no one I know plays GW2 so I don't see myself sticking with it.

I'm looking for a new game, preferably fantasy themed, new or old. I don't care if it's an MMO, RPG, RTS Strategy, Turn Based Strategy, or Action/Adventure game. I just need something cool to play. I don't buy a lot of games (maybe 2 a year, and they are rarely new), so most anything you recommend, I probably haven't played.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen, Witcher 3, Dragon Age Origins.
    Appreciate your time with friends and family while they're here. Don't wait until they're gone to tell them what they mean to you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonGateClimber View Post
    I'm really not feeling this WoW expansion, I've finished/finally grown bored of Skyrim, Diablo 3 isn't doing much for me (anymore; it was fun the first 2 playthroughs. Bored to death now), and no one I know plays GW2 so I don't see myself sticking with it.

I'm looking for a new game, preferably fantasy themed, new or old. I don't care if it's an MMO, RPG, RTS Strategy, Turn Based Strategy, or Action/Adventure game. I just need something cool to play. I don't buy a lot of games (maybe 2 a year, and they are rarely new), so most anything you recommend, I probably haven't played.

Thanks for your suggestions.
    I'd say Total War Warhammer if you really want proper/amazing fantasy themed gameplay

That is some thread necro! A nearly 6 year old thread

High Overlord
    5+ Year Old Account
    If you're OK with older games you can pick up Heroes 3 of Might and Magic (Turn based WC3), Civilization 2 (turn based strategy), and Phantasy Star Online (Diablo in space) for free. I would also recommend Ziggurat (fast paced medieval FPS) for a low cost game.

For actual new games or games with recent updates: Far Cry 5, No Man's Sky (probably want to do this one with a group of friends), Subnautica (Kind of like an underwater minecraft survival mode), I think a new Monster Hunter came out too but am at work so can't confirm atm.

Deleted
    Dark Souls series + Bloodborne. Best video games ever made !

10+ Year Old Account
    How did someone even dig up such a nothing post of mine from 2012? Wow. We're all set now, folks. Over the past six years I've found some games to play.

Quote Originally Posted by thewallofsleep View Post
    How did someone even dig up such a nothing post of mine from 2012? Wow. We're all set now, folks. Over the past six years I've found some games to play.
    Always baffles me how people reply to threads that died years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Jinxz View Post
    Always baffles me how people reply to threads that died years ago.
    It was a Star Citizen shill.