Mistweaver zen/chi burst or uplift

Rushed through 6/6 the other day on 25 man and some fights i did 60-70k hps, others i dropped low as 45k while our shamans still did +60k hps. Mostly talking about feng and four kings.
    So I was wondering how you guys change between zen sphere/chi burst (zen sphere seems to be a bit inferior imo) or uplift spamming for your chi dump.

Atm I'm not doing much more than spamming SCK > EM > Chi burst. with the frequent uplift spam when they are spread, but most fights atm have some type of stacking moment where we can spam the crap out of chi burst.

PS: Did revival get hotfixed? It heals for like 100k less than tooltip
    PPS: Before you sugest looking through a guide, I'm interesting in comparion "rotations" and playstyles, not following a guide that 1 person think is best.

Why not chi wave? The HoT from Zen sphere is very low and its the detonation that only makes it worth it yet it costs another 2 chi; and the best time to use it is near the last remaining seconds which stresses you out to always be aware of that target's duration.

Last week, zen sphere had no aoe cap, and did insane healing (and hpc). It was silently hotfixed on Friday so it's only hitting for ~12k if it hits all 25 people, making it a much much less useful talent. For now, I pretty much stick with chi burst as my lvl 30 talent. The choice between CB or uplift depends a lot on the situation. If you've recently TFT-ed into an uplift and have >10 RMs out on people that need healing, uplift is very strong, especially if the raid isn't stacked. If the raid is stacked, I tend to go with chi burst and use chi burst when I have <=7 RMs out and I think chi burst could hit > 7 people.

I like Chi Burst and uplift in that I have some control on who they heal. Chi wave is very unpredictable outside very specific situations.

On feng, our raid stacks. I get 4chi with jab, pop sphere on myself a few seconds before the earthquake, get full chi again with jab, roll to raid, when damage comes, pop it, apply another zen sphere, tea or 2x sck quick taps for 2 chi, detonate another one. Easy 120k hps. I will run with chi burst today on spirit kings and next week on feng aswell, see if I can increase the HPS because CB is slightly higher healing than detonate, but has targetting requirement. Wave is useless compare to those two if there's aoehealing requirement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Zen Sphere requires your group to be stacked and costs 4 chi, but has no target limit (great for stacked 25 man raids, poor for spread and lower #s of targets)
    Uplift will only heal targets affected by Renewing mists and you can bareely control whom it spreads to. and usually can't hit more than 8 targets at a time (great for 10 and 5 man type groups)

if you can't stack, ZS is not worth it. If you can stack, it can heal more than Uplift.
    Uplift is best for spread fights, especially since glyph of renewing mists allows a 40 yard spread on the RM.

ZS's Hot is perfectly acceptable as a single target HoT. I use ZS once every 16 seconds (never burst it) to stabilize the tank, and save my chi for uplift.