Post Cross-server bosses and extra loot

For some reason there seems to still be a lot of confusion about what can be done cross-server, and how extra loot works. Here's a summary of how things work, from my experience and what I've read. Let me know if anything seems wrong.

Sha of Anger
    - You can do him cross-server, and you will get loot for your first kill of the week. Everyone can loot the quest item for 476 boots once, even cross server. The loot works the same way as LFR, which means you will most likely get a bag of gold, but you might get one of the epic items or the mount.
    - If you have a Greater Charm of Good Fortune, you have a certain amount of time to get an extra roll, only if this is your first kill of the week. You do not get an extra roll otherwise. This roll works the same way as normal loot, and can give you gold or an item from the loot table. Again this works cross-server.

Galleon
    - You can do him cross-server but it will never drop any loot for you if you're from a different server. You can receive loot and also use 1 Greater Charms of Good Fortune for every time you kill him on your server.
    - You cannot get an extra roll on him cross-server. It works the same way as with Sha for the extra loot roll if you're on the same server.

Mogu'Shan Vault
    - You cannot do this raid cross-server and obviously will not get loot.
    - You cannot get an extra roll on this cross-server. On the same server, your extra loot roll works the same way as the normal loot. In normal/heroic modes you get a chance at an extra drop from the loot table. In LFR, it works the same way as with Sha.
    Last edited by dendory; 2012-10-09 at 03:42 AM.

A slight correction to your list for Galleon:
    - You can receive loot and also use 1 Greater Charms of Good Fortune for every time you kill him on your server