Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    --Clockwork Gnome
    --Pandarean Monk
    --Grunty

All 25, and they all hit HARD

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    It's a figure of speech, and I didn't put you down...why are you being so defensive anyway? :P And yes, aslong you are having fun it is ok...I'm not even sure what is wrong with saying that. I wasn't sarcastic...I'm glad other people can enjoy it even though I find it stupid myself.

Some people get so butthurt that they read an insult as soon someone doesn't like the same thing they do.
    He has a point however. This thread was made so that people can tell others about what battle pets they have, and how their setups are working out for them. Your post was totally unnecessary and irrelevant, seeing as you're not even remotely interested in the pet battle system.

It's funny how e-hipsters overuse the word "butthurt".

OnT: I'm having a terribly hard time choosing what pets to use, but I am currently using;
    1. Clockwork Gnome (Might switch however, everyone's using him it seems..)
    2. Snarly (I think he's cool. Also, Devour is a great ability and makes it easy to level)
    3. Feline Familiar
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Well I've only just started (stupid raids I need more pet battle time!) but I'm currently leveling a bunch of pets and swapping in and out to counter the various pet masters. I like fighting them at level or a little below so it's more fun and I'm not just outleveling them so some strategy is required :P

Only up to like level 11 or something so far but I'm currently running:

Azure Whelpling (I farmed him back before Cata so I have an emotional attachment :P)
    Lil' XT (he's a monster at these levels!)
    Little Fawn (basically just to heal the others)

I'm also swapping in Lil' Ragnaros, Murkablo and Tyrael to counter certain pets (Murkablo and Tyrael are for the master in Dustwallow with 3 dragonlings for example). It doesn't hurt to level them a bit now I figure because I might need them later when I put together a main team.

I also have at least two "flavour" teams in mind which I'll level when I find time (some pets I'm already using for certain fights):

STARCRAFT ALLSTARS
    Mini Zergling
    Mini Thor
    Grunty

DIABLO ALLSTARS
    Mini Tyrael
    Mini Diablo
    Fetish Shaman

I have a 5 pet team, and I swap em in and out

4 turtles
    1 rat

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Well I've only just started (stupid raids I need more pet battle time!) but I'm currently leveling a bunch of pets and swapping in and out to counter the various pet masters. I like fighting them at level or a little below so it's more fun and I'm not just outleveling them so some strategy is required :P

Azure Whelpling (I farmed him back before Cata so I have an emotional attachment :P)

I'm also swapping in Lil' Ragnaros, Murkablo and Tyrael to counter certain pets (Murkablo and Tyrael are for the master in Dustwallow with 3 dragonlings for example). It doesn't hurt to level them a bit now I figure because I might need them later when I put together a main team.

I also have at least two "flavour" teams in mind which I'll level when I find time (some pets I'm already using for certain fights):

STARCRAFT ALLSTARS
    Mini Zergling
    Mini Thor
    Grunty

DIABLO ALLSTARS
    Mini Tyrael
    Mini Diablo
    Fetish Shaman
    Thats awesome!
    Australian Oceanic Multi Class Veteran of the Burning Crusade Wars!
    Twitter: @Romiretv
    Youtube: RomireTv
    Twitchy: My Twitch

Proto Drake Whelp
    Cobra Hatchling
    Shore Crawler

Havent got very far with Pet battles, but thats just what i have in my current team

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently Lil deathwing, Lil KT and Lil ragnaros!
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Right now it's Pet Bombling (11), Rare Lizard Hatchling (10) and Murky (11)

I'm focusing on capturing wild pets, so I'll switch out depending on what I'm fighting.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

I use the penis reference Mr. Willy and nothing else for my battles.. He shoots like, beams out of his freaking eye and vaporizes the freaking target! - what more could be said??!!

Mod Edit: Snipped some spammy ascii.
    Last edited by mmoc99cfbcce04; 2012-10-08 at 09:55 AM.

Magical Crawdad, Celestial Dragon and Disgusting Oozeling.

Deleted
    My all mechanical team: Lifelike Mechanical Toad, Mechanical Pandaren Dragonling and Mechanical Squirrel.

It is a hard team to work with in PvP, but great for gathering pets, since I've got al the most common types covered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shimmering Wyrmling, Lil' Ragnaros, Lil' XT.

Slightly off topic but from watching trade then looking over lists like this one. It is hard not to notice the pet store or trading card pets are the most popular and many ppl insist the best. I hope this isn't the start of pay to win sneaking into the game. Sure this is a side game but lets not hope it sets a trend and grows.

Snake
    Olympic dragon
    baby ape

Mostly because I finally just got the ape without killing it and trying to tame it or the rain stopping when i got there.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    At the moment:

Onyxian whelp (hits hard and can heal)
    Nether Ray (hits really hard, but low hp and speed)
    Softshell turtle (lots of hps and the shell shield is good against dot pets and those annoying clockwork gnome turrets)

Not really happy with the Turtle and the Ray and as soon as the pet trainer dailies work again, I will level some more pets.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

- 25 Guardian Cub
    - 25 Oil Oozling from borean (dot combos hit HARD)
    -random 19-20 pet i'm rotating in to leveling up

haven't done any real PvP battles yet, but as for wild battles, the 2 25's destroy anything. oil guy often accidentally kills things i'm trying to capture so i have to be careful >.<
    85 Retribution Paladin | 85 Fire Mage | 85 Frost Death Knight | 85 Elemental Shaman | 85 Demonology Warlock |85 Arms Warrior | 85 Marksman Hunter

10+ Year Old Account
    So, right now, I am using 3 rares:

Rare Dusk Spiderling
    Rare Rabbit
    Rare Chicken

I'm not sure if that's right. It's a critter, beast, and flying, but I'm debating keeping the rabbit (awesome tunneling except against flying) and switching out for a mechanical or aquatic and/or dragonkin.

Any suggestions?

10+ Year Old Account
    My team

Mr. Grubbs (Tank) - The greatest pet ever, can tank like champ, self heal, dot and has a speed boosting attack. My main man

Magical Crawdad (Healer) - Mr Pinchy's son is my support, He heals, Traps, and has a quick attack.

Dark Pheonix Hatchling (DPS) - Still low level atm but this bird will be my sweeper, he is all about the offence. my bird-lock

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by the0o View Post
    My team

Mr. Grubbs (Tank) - The greatest pet ever, can tank like champ, self heal, dot and has a speed boosting attack. My main man

Magical Crawdad (Healer) - Mr Pinchy's son is my support, He heals, Traps, and has a quick attack.

Dark Pheonix Hatchling (DPS) - Still low level atm but this bird will be my sweeper, he is all about the offence. my bird-lock
    I might just switch to this. I have all of those pets...rares, level 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post

STARCRAFT ALLSTARS
    Mini Zergling
    Mini Thor
    Grunty

DIABLO ALLSTARS
    Mini Tyrael
    Mini Diablo
    Fetish Shaman
    You have just inspired me...

Note im not going to copy your teams, but the idea of themed teams and using more than three pets, that's awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I might just switch to this. I have all of those pets...rares, level 1.
    They work well together, only flying attacks (the 2 turn dive hits like a truck) but Pheonix can crush them before they become a problem. If Dark Pheonix Hatchling survivability becomes a problem switch to a pheonix hatching they have great heals and a similar moveset.

"Humility defeats pride, Master Yang has preached. Pride defeats man"