Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    If you get farmed by bots I suggest you logout, cancel subscription and uninstall wow cause clearly 40 human players have issue playing Tetris, let alone something complex like wow.
    It may have been "bring alliance Death" aka Prepared the multiboxer who runs with about 40 characters sometimes people think he is botting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I also believe OP was implying he too was on Horde side, thats why he was losing, he had no support against a massive onslaught

Dat grammar.

It's bot mayhem atm :/

Deleted
    Im doing bgs on my lvl 85 frost DK atm and i almost always ends on top even if everyone else has about 2x more life and about 5x better gear. I wanted to check out if alliance really is botting so i bragged about the dmg done (not to show off my skills, to make SURE they are botting or not), and people called me things. I usually defend flags etc while they go out to pvp and can spam howling blast all day, i mean how is this even possible? You cant be sure wether people are botting or not.

And yeah , how could i know? Cause i and two other players were defending each base while everyone else fought the whole BG. Both alliance and horde roadfighters sucked, like usual. Did not do anything else but doing 3k dps to eachother while we got some free points. BGs im playing is not filled with bots, they are filled with newer players. The quests are so easy now that they dont have the skills to outdps a decent healer it seems.

So in the end, 20000 dmg done, 5000 healing done, 0 kb, 40 deaths. 80% of all the players. Looks alot like bots.
    Last edited by mmoc664e732ce0; 2012-10-10 at 10:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    all your bg are belong to us

I hate when I get in a BG and a bot puts me on follow, seems to be there are more of them now than ever from what I've seen. I usually find water and blink away and they drown.