Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by dk3790 View Post
    The buff that dps get is based on the amount of heals they get from the healer. If the heals are a crit the buff is bigger. Also, when you kill an add the buff gets refreshed. Technically there is no cap on the buff, but your healer only has 30 seconds to heal 3 ppl, so you would only be able to receive so many heals.
    So does this mean then that a paladin that have bigger heals will be the preferred healer? And then its better to send 2 dps down with a healer, 1 dps that will stay almost the full duration killing adds and the 1 healer and 1 dps leave immidiately after fully healed?

10+ Year Old Account
    As a DPS (enhancement Shaman), can I stack the buff on myself? I was using Healing Rain and Water totems down there but my buff rarely got over 10%.

Quote Originally Posted by Hygeia View Post
    So does this mean then that a paladin that have bigger heals will be the preferred healer? And then its better to send 2 dps down with a healer, 1 dps that will stay almost the full duration killing adds and the 1 healer and 1 dps leave immidiately after fully healed?
    No you don't want anyone leaving immediately after getting to full health. Even if they get to full health, if they keep getting heals in the spirit realm their buff will keep stacking. As for which healer going down, since it was normal mode and the rng of voodoo dolls we just alternated which healer went down based on how their mana was. When a healer goes down they get a huge spirit buff.

I can guarantee you the best way to do this is to have the people that can clear the most mobs in the shadow realm go down every time voodoo dolls permitting and have your top single target dps just stay on the boss, we did it today and it worked out as far better damage allowing people to stay on boss to keep their dots ect up

THE WAY TO get 8% more dps out of your raid is to simply skip around 2-3 totems early on in the fight so you would skip every alternate one, The healing early on is not that bad and having your dps out for those 2-3 totems will hugely increase your dps, the healers just need to pop cd's early on.

Deleted
    thanks for tips