Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Facepalmed so hard that it hurt

Got bored on my Mage & decided to jump on a lower alt to pvp and get a change of pace. This is a pic of my 7th loss in a row. Notice the # of towers we do not have, along with the score, then most importantly, look at the chat window. /facepalm

edit: I realize the image isn't very big for font, so I'll clarify:

We (alliance) are being 3 capped, it's towards the end of the game with 609 points -1409 Horde. A monk on my team says, "the idiot from our team that got flag isn't capping ><."
    Last edited by Wendyclear; 2012-10-10 at 07:44 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not much to say other than, welcome to Alliance PvP.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sengura View Post
    I'll just put this quote of mine to emphasize the point:

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    It's probably intended by Blizzard, with Alliance being the equivalent of bottom-feeder sport teams such as the Cleveland Browns, Charlotte Bobcats, and Seattle Mariners. And Horde is the top-tier, championship winners such as the New York Yankees, New England Patriots, and Miami Heat. So until Blizzard changes that mindset, you just got to live with that mediocrity, or take the big step by Taking Your Talents to Orgrimmar and joining the Horde.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    I pretty much concur with this statement. It's been like this for years now.

I find it interesting how a complaint about idiots in battlegrounds is always met with "Welcome to X PvP," "X is garbage," and "If you don't like it, faction change,"--regardless of faction. Both factions actually believe theirs is composed of a majority of droolers while the other is mostly competent gamers. Anyway, the game's full of stupid people. This is nothing new.

orrrrrrrrr you could play with friends

Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I'll just put this quote of mine to emphasize the point:
    Alliance is undeniably top tier in the vast majority of high rated competitive wow pvp. How you can claim such a thing is mind boggling.

Like has been said a trillion and one times, in random bgs, it's 50/50.

PvE it's horde domination.

When push comes to shove, it's all due to racials.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    that name in chat, u might wanna remove that mate
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    that name in chat, u might wanna remove that mate
    Shall never understand why people are so private. Whats with all these people that demands edit of all pic's, and streams where chat is blocked etc.

On topic; Welcome to alliance PvP. Either you get a sick long game, or win hugely, cant just win a good 3-1 (3-2 w/e BG you now playing). Been like this for years, hated grinding Battlemaster
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Your faction does not determine whether or not you will win or lose BGs its the people you get in them. There used to be battlegroups and that was maybe a reasonable excuse for blaming your faction but nowadays its just an issue of if you get good team or not. Also as for 7 losses thats pretty discouraging but I guess we all have our bad days.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    Shall never understand why people are so private. Whats with all these people that demands edit of all pic's, and streams where chat is blocked etc.

On topic; Welcome to alliance PvP. Either you get a sick long game, or win hugely, cant just win a good 3-1 (3-2 w/e BG you now playing). Been like this for years, hated grinding Battlemaster
    well because he is basicly name shaming the monk. thats why.

Normally, I'd have a go at you for this, but in the last week, Allaince in pvp has been awful at leveling ranges, if its not botters, its idiots who love to cap with horde controlling teh center and 1 tower up

Literally went against a team with 10 botters out of 10 the other day, spent the 20 minutes farming them, even with our FC helping to heal us, we got 300-600 hks per person (wsg)
    Desktop: Zotac 1080 TI, I7 7700k, 16gb Ram, 256gb SSD + 1TB HDD
    Laptop: Zotac 2070 MaxQ, I7 8750, 32gb RAM, 500gb SSD + 2TB SSD
    Main Game: Warcraft Classic

Haters gonna hate

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've had an EotS at 85 as Horde where we were in a similar situation as you with the opportunity to turn it around. I refused to cap the flag (7 Alliance in the middle). The whispers and bg chat aimed at me was rather terrifying how vile and abusive it was. Also didn't even read or spell my name correctly xD
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

Epic!
    15+ Year Old Account
    First day the new pvp season started in MoP I queued up and went at it. Didn't manage to get a win of the day for about 10 or so games and was left wondering why I faction changed. (Was alliance, changed to horde for larger pve player base, alliance dominate BG's in my battlegroup apparently).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotted View Post
    Normally, I'd have a go at you for this, but in the last week, Allaince in pvp has been awful at leveling ranges, if its not botters, its idiots who love to cap with horde controlling teh center and 1 tower up

Literally went against a team with 10 botters out of 10 the other day, spent the 20 minutes farming them, even with our FC helping to heal us, we got 300-600 hks per person (wsg)
    It would be really funny if that Horde bot team somehow managed to win that match.
    Enstraynomic - League of Legends
    TheEnst - Starcraft II

10+ Year Old Account
    OP I don't understand how this is anything special, I mean you're playing alliance

10+ Year Old Account
    A little while ago MMO-Champion posted the win/loss ratios for each BG. They're a little out of date, but they amounted to:
    Alliance win 40-man BGs 55% of the time
    Horde win all other BGs on average of 55% of the time

You were in a non-40-man BG, so losing's more likely.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Nice keybindings bro

Deleted
    Oh look, another thread where the horde e-peen mongrels have found a reason to feed their enormous egos by bashing the alliance. Lmao.
    Last edited by mmoc213777db2f; 2012-10-10 at 09:26 PM.

Deleted
    I've experienced that kind of thing in Horde battlegrounds just as well. Just saying.