Deleted

How to: Exodus of the Storm Queen

So as many of you may know 1.11 popped up on the public test shard a few days ago and I managed to put together a video showing off the new dungeon that will be accessible for those that have pre-ordered Storm Legion and if your looking for that incentive to pre-order storm legion check out the following video, obviously as a reminder this is PTS so things as always are subject to change and most of the fights are done with groups that would most probably be classes as slightly overgeared, never the less I hope at least somebody enjoys its =)

Orginal link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=nN74VtZdu_k#!

Also I'm very new to this whole making youtube video's thing, I'm well aware I'm far from perfect/professional, so any constructive feedback if you have any, without denting my feelings would be much obliged ^^

Seatin,

Excellently done. Seriously. No pretentious 3 minute introductory graphic/advert, no time blown on a lead-in, just straight up, relevant information. Great concise narration as well.

It should be noted I don't review videos at all, ever, so I'm as likely to have no clue what I'm talking about, but I'd willingly follow any dungeon or raid guide you put together when I needed relevant information. I didn't alpha/beta the dungeon, but I'd feel pretty well informed on what to expect based on your video.

Two out of two corgis!

Seatin,

Thanks for a great video.
    I found this video by searching online for any information on the first new dungeon.

Last night, you invited me to join your group, and i am the Tank "Johydee".
    I think the run went really well.

You guys were awesomely geared; i was in Expert Dungeon gear; and you gave great advice through the run on the mechanics.

Thanks for the run, and great to see you made a video of it!

Deleted
    awesome dungeon with fun mechanics at the boss. looking forward to do it

Deleted
    Great guide, everyone who haven´t done this instance in PTS/Beta should watch this.

Deleted
    Thank you for all the positive feedback guys, I really appreciate it ^^

Seatin as others have said, the lack of "fluff" makes the video more to the point and more engaging.

you should do more of this for raids and other content, I mean it, we as a community need more reference material.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    Seatin as others have said, the lack of "fluff" makes the video more to the point and more engaging.

you should do more of this for raids and other content, I mean it, we as a community need more reference material.
    I do plan to, I'm looking to absolutely pump out the video's/guides when the NDA's get lifted and/or Storm Legion comes out, Just in the works of getting everything set up at the moment, set myself a goal of doing 1 RIFT video of decent quality every 2 days for the next month and see where we go from there ^^

Any Suggestions of stuff you'd like to see Video's on or guides anyone would like would be much obliged!

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I do plan to, I'm looking to absolutely pump out the video's/guides when the NDA's get lifted and/or Storm Legion comes out, Just in the works of getting everything set up at the moment, set myself a goal of doing 1 RIFT video of decent quality every 2 days for the next month and see where we go from there ^^

Any Suggestions of stuff you'd like to see Video's on or guides anyone would like would be much obliged!
    2 cents:

A progression of the new hunt rifts and what to expect, type of reward involved basically a how to we can use to show guildies and new friends
    Mechanics for expert modes of each dungeon
    Overview of Rift Raids, mechanics and rewards involved (really good for new joiners who are usually intimidated by these)
    Guide to starter areas for key quest chains that have good rewards (i.e, Sir/dame like qests in SL, EI epic pants reward quest chains, etc) very useful for those of us who are looking to get more insight on the story and want to collect gear

hope this helps.
    {I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it. }

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Very nice guide!!
    Looking forward to more.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antipathy View Post
    2 cents:

A progression of the new hunt rifts and what to expect, type of reward involved basically a how to we can use to show guildies and new friends
    Mechanics for expert modes of each dungeon
    Overview of Rift Raids, mechanics and rewards involved (really good for new joiners who are usually intimidated by these)
    Guide to starter areas for key quest chains that have good rewards (i.e, Sir/dame like qests in SL, EI epic pants reward quest chains, etc) very useful for those of us who are looking to get more insight on the story and want to collect gear

hope this helps.
    Ahh thanks for all the brilliant ideas antipathy!, I'll probably skip doing a video on the EI quest chain :P, but if I spot any significantly awesome quest chains in SL I'll be sure to share them once there is no longer a NDA in place of course ^^