issue with Mogu'shan Vaults: Stone Guardian

So I am leading a small guild raid group and after watching a few videos I am seeing other tanks have focused on all three guardians on the right side of their screens. I am only seeing 1 of the guardians on mine (almost every time its cobalt).

Is there something I am doing wrong?
    Last edited by Darkatticus; 2012-10-16 at 04:12 PM.

You should see all three Guardians, 4 if 25 man, life totals and energy levels. I use ELVUI so I cannot say what the normal UI looks liek but I see all three. In fact I move them closer to the middle of my screen so I can watch the energy levels better.

I am watching videos where the tanks have the old UI and it works fine for them. They see all three (10man). but when I am in there I am only seeing 1. I have reloaded ui, changed addons and such and still only see one.

Is this a bug i should report or maybe an addon issue? Looking up ELVUI now.

I havent read or seen anything liek what youre describing. Possibly delete and reinstall your addons??? what youre decrining doesnt add up, like something is wrong.

gonna remove the addons today and reinstall. thanks

Removing and reinstalling addons does nothing btw. All your addon settings are saved in a different folder than the addons themselves. As soon as you turn the addon back on it will pick up the same settings the old one had. What you seem to be having trouble with specifically is what are called the boss frames. So I would check with whatever is changing those first and make sure your settings are right.

Thanks Harsesis

just waiting for the servers to come back up to test a few things.

Does it sound like maybe my boss frames are just moved in such a way that I am only seeing the one? or are they being affected by an addon?

If it's a bug, it's a bug with Blizzard's SecureHeader. Addons cannot control when unitframes show, their show/hide functions are controlled by Blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elv View Post
    If it's a bug, it's a bug with Blizzard's SecureHeader. Addons cannot control when unitframes show, their show/hide functions are controlled by Blizzard.
    False! if he has an addon like hideblizz (http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/hideblizzard) the boss unit frames could infact be set to not show the boss unit frame. Same thing with sexy map , if they previously moved the boss frames off the screen to avoid the really huge displaced frames that were happening etc etc. It could even come down to a unit frame addon where it has "hide blizz UI" ticked off but they never created the specific unit frame for bosses with the addon thus it's hiding the origional and has nothign to call up with the addon!

Quote Originally Posted by Darkatticus View Post
    So I am leading a small guild raid group and after watching a few videos I am seeing other tanks have focused on all three guardians on the right side of their screens. I am only seeing 1 of the guardians on mine (almost every time its cobalt).

Is there something I am doing wrong?
    Did you ever find a resolution to this? I have the same issue.

edit:It's a bug in the 64bit Mac client (I assume your using it.)
    post : us dot battle dot net / wow / en / forum / topic / 6893550536 (I dont have permission to post links)

tl;dr : The work around is to launch the 32bit client instead of the 64bit (which is default by launcher)
    Last edited by raketask; 2012-10-21 at 09:39 PM.

What addon are you using to customize the UI if any? I know Bartender and some others have options that may hide boss UIs like that if there is more than one NPC during the fight.