Thread: Refrigerator!!!

Refrigerator!!!

Such a great addition. I've been pretty frustrated lately at how much of my inventory is clogged by foods for cooking and farming and thinking they needed a specific bag for it. Time to start hoarding Ironpaw Tokens. And maybe, just maybe Engineers have something they can sell for gold?

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love a "refrigerator" to put on my farm.

There is a minor fix for it, though. At Halfhill they sell bags that can group your cooking supplies together in one slot

A refrigerator would be awesome! Maybe a chest freezer for longer storage? Or a place in Northrend where you can build an igloo to keep your stuff.....oh wait.....

But I do like the refrigerator idea. It would be pretty funny.

Thaks for clarifying. I missed that in the patch notes...

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post

There is a minor fix for it, though. At Halfhill they sell bags that can group your cooking supplies together in one slot
    if you're talking about these items: http://www.wowhead.com/item=87681
    then you are severely misunderstanding the use of them.

if you're not, I would like to know what you are talking about

10+ Year Old Account

Once that food is put into those bags you can not take it back out....its only use is to turn into for extra Iron Paw tokens..its not a STORAGE BAG....

Deleted
    I came to this thread thinking it was about the male tauren character model.

Those bags though become soulbound, and appear to be used for a quest of some sort. I thought it would help reduce bag space, and I ended up turning hundreds of Scallions into just items that I couldn't use to return them! Wasted ; (