Thread: [TV] Arrow

The only real issue with the episode I had was Ollie being in a totally defenseless position, about to die, and then he CATCHES R'as's sword, takes it from him, and kills him? What? I thought they were going to give Oliver a "cheap victory" where one of the snipers shoots R'as, he's distracted because apparently LoA armor can stop sniper rounds, and that's how Oliver wins. Instead, they give him a totally improbable victory when in the very previous scene Felicity is recapping how neither Oliver nor the Arrow could stop R'as. So...what...? Her motivational speech convinced him to catch a fucking sword at full downswing?

I do think it's important that Oliver actually outright killed him, though, hopefully we can move away from this "Let's keep everyone at risk because we don't want to lose ourselves in a little bit of the in-and-out ultraviolence."

Other things in the episode:

1) I thought the Damien Dark would be a much bigger part, and we'd be introduce to some HIVE plot this finale.

2) Uh, top floor of Palmer Tech blown up? I'm sure Ray isn't dead, but I wonder if this is a transition for him to this Legends show....like, he wakes up super small and atomized, and has to figure out what the hell is going on. I'm definitely sure it's a way to put the company in Felicity's hands, as I'm guessing Palmer will be assumed dead.

3) Merlyn's ascent to R'as makes sense, if it's a bit of a copout. He could never defeat R'as himself, so he schemed his way to the top, like always.

4) Gonna address the Nyssa-Oliver marriage? I guess not. I'm guessing Nanda Parbat weddings hold no legal standing.

5) I totally thought Oliver was going to take Felicity to Liang Yu (his island) for their getaway, which would have been hilarious.

6) As usual, whenever someone from The Flash shows up in Arrow, it's light, funny, and awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its official. Everyone in this damn show is a fucking emotional panzy ass lil shit. >_<!!

PS. Finally finished watching. Jesus that finale was pure shit!
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2015-05-14 at 04:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    2) Uh, top floor of Palmer Tech blown up? I'm sure Ray isn't dead, but I wonder if this is a transition for him to this Legends show....
    Or maybe every "old" hero in Legends is "dead" and they just taken moments before their death to save the world one last time Maybe in next Flash series RF kills other characters for them to join new show.

Quote Originally Posted by WoolferRU View Post
    Or maybe every "old" hero in Legends is "dead" and they just taken moments before their death to save the world one last time Maybe in next Flash series RF kills other characters for them to join new show.
    look, im not saying i would kill off atom to get sara back, but i would kill off atom to get sara back
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    look, im not saying i would kill off atom to get sara back, but i would kill off sara to get atom back
    fix that for you.
    But I dont think that Ray is dead either.. since the nano tech is inside him I wait for the moment he changes and I gues thats the moment,
    so wich is the promised dead that should sting? Ras???

10+ Year Old Account
    I have to be honest after watching the Agents of shield finale, this was just shocking compared. No cliffhangers for next season, the whole olicity happily driving into the sunset bs, ras should of killed oliver again and felicity should of caught his corpse.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorged View Post
    I have to be honest after watching the Agents of shield finale, this was just shocking compared. No cliffhangers for next season, the whole olicity happily driving into the sunset bs, ras should of killed oliver again and felicity should of caught his corpse.
    the cliffhanger for next season was damian darhk/hive
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say, I was pretty disappointed with this season finale. The whole thing felt very mediocre.

Thing that I liked: Merlyn and Oliver sort of re-becoming "enemies".
    Disliked: Ra's dying. In a sword fight. With Oliver.
    Hope for next season: Merlyn ressurects Ra's.

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome episode.

I don't think Ras is dead, the snipers probably work for Damien Darhk or something (Lance said they wouldn't listen to him), so they probs will get his body or something.

I'm happy the way the episode ended, kinda on a light foot instead of the typical everyone's happy then someone dies (we know Atom isn't dead).

It was pretty badass when Flash shown up, I liked the way they did it, they shown off his powers but didn't go overboard.

I like the way Felicity and Oliver left together, mainly because of one thing, they'll probably be happy when they come back next season instead of mopey. I assume a death or threat to the city will cause them to come back. He better come back in the very first episode though, I really can't be arsed watching the side characters doing shit for a few episodes.

He'll probably be a lot more 'nicer' when he comes back, I hope the show still remains somewhat dark though.
    Last edited by Solidito; 2015-05-14 at 01:14 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    Merlyn ressurects Ra's.
    Why would he do that? theres no reason for that, that makes ANY sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    I don't think Ras is dead
    Sorry but hes probably the "dead that stings" as the devs have said.

Was I the only one that was like "Noooo...." When Ray's floor went kaboom?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was more like... "Well, that was random."

Especially since we all know he'll be back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    He'll probably be a lot more 'nicer' when he comes back, I hope the show still remains somewhat dark though.
    Maybe we will finally get the actually Green Arrow and not Bruce Wayne with a bow.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Was I the only one that was like "Noooo...." When Ray's floor went kaboom?
    I think so yes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Maybe we will finally get the actually Green Arrow and not Bruce Wayne with a bow.
    Yeah that's what I was thinking, he better not wear that stupid ass robin hood hat though.

The whole 'green' arrow thing kinda bugs me though. "I need to become someone else, the arrow alias was taken from me. If I just add the word green to it I don't think anybody will notice I'm the arrow guy that use to run around wearing green."

Nuh bruh, Green Arrow is a totally different thing from just Arrow, yanno, because....like....he was wearing black....and there's a Red Arrow.....and now there's a green Arrow, and I'm sure everyone's already forgotten about Oliver Queen wearing green and calling himself the Arrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't care if he calls himself Green Arrow or something else completely, I just want him to act more like the comic version of Oliver Queen. He is more jovial and has a bit of an ego. Not this brooding and moody Arrow that we have had for 3 seasons.

I also kinda hope there is a running joke where everyone keeps calling Thea Speedy and she keeps trying to correct them and tell them it is the Red Arrow and they just go "yeah whatever, Speedy."

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly this episode was pretty underwhelming. Don't like that Mervyn is Ras now, I knew that it was going to happen, but it feels like a cop-out.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    "You guys have a hot tub?"

ROFLMAO HAHAHAHA!

___

Felicy, can you kindly F* OFF please. God what an annoying little selfish bi*. Honestly, they need to kill her off as its getting hella boring now (il miss her one liners and geek jokes) but honestly, this romance thing is the most stupidess thing I have encountered in a TV Show. Its just cringey as f*. #rant
    Last edited by Mister K; 2015-05-14 at 06:17 PM.
    -K