Page 33 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Who says there will even be conflict between the Alliance and Horde when she returns?
    Doesn't really matter they are opposing factions, if she picks sides and joins the Alliance she has no right to ever return to Quel'thalas, since she more or less became an enemy of the state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Doesn't really matter they are opposing factions, if she picks sides and joins the Alliance she has no right to ever return to Quel'thalas, since she more or less became an enemy of the state.
    Unless a long-term coalition comes into play. Hey, if Britain and France can do it, I don't see why the Horde and Alliance can't in the face of a massive demon invasion that makes Hyjal look like beer 'n' pretzels.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    Unless a long-term coalition comes into play. Hey, if Britain and France can do it, I don't see why the Horde and Alliance can't in the face of a massive demon invasion that makes Hyjal look like beer 'n' pretzels.
    The sunreaver situation is actually quite similar, how can Quel'thalas trust those who turned against them, simple answer is they can't and as such you can't allow them to live there it is a too great risk to have alliance sympathisers in their land, even after a coalition comes into play.

The horde and Alliance might work together extinguish a greater threat, still they barely tolerate each other, I dare say they hate each other and that won't change in the near future. Especially after what happened during the war.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-10-13 at 06:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I recon if the alliance are getting dalaran all to themselves, given what happened with the sunreavers, then the sunreavers should be given a new base of operations on par with dalaran, recruit more blood elves into there faction, and match the kirin tor on there own magical accomplishments.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    The sunreaver situation is actually quite similar, how can Quel'thalas trust those who turned against them, simple answer is they can't and as such you can't allow them to live there it is a too great risk to have alliance sympathisers in their land, even after a coalition comes into play.

The horde and Alliance might work together extinguish a greater threat, still they barely tolerate each other, I dare say they hate each other and that won't change in the near future. Especially after what happened during the war.
    Britain and France have a long and very bloody history; I'm pretty sure that if they can smooth things over and become long-term allies, the Alliance and Horde can, too, when they've only been fighting for thirty-odd years with multiple breaks between.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I recon if the alliance are getting dalaran all to themselves, given what happened with the sunreavers, then the sunreavers should be given a new base of operations on par with dalaran, recruit more blood elves into there faction, and match the kirin tor on there own magical accomplishments.
    The blood elves already are on par with Dalaran, whenever Dalaran was in way over its head they came to Quel'thalas asking for help.

Britain and France have a long and very bloody history; I'm pretty sure that if they can smooth things over and become long-term allies, the Alliance and Horde can, too, when they've only been fighting for thirty-odd years with multiple breaks between.
    Even if they become Allies they shouldn't fully trust each other, that is just plain simple stupid and the high elves chose their path and now they have to live with the consequences, just as the blood elves must.

I for one trust Soldiers from another nation as far as I can throw a five storey building.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-10-13 at 06:16 PM.

Pretty sure Garrosh sends Vol'jin to kill Anduin. Vol'jin instead talks with Anduin and they seek Wrathion for help to create a plan to decieve Garrosh into thinking Anduin is dead so that Vol'jin will remain with him until his time comes. News spreads around, shit hits the fan until Anduin tells everyone that he is alive and they are just decieving (pretty sure i'm spelling that word wrong,) Garrosh for a big scheme. Garrosh either says "die whelp" to something else then Anduin or Anduins clone or something.

Listen to the Jaina voice files.

Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post
    Pretty sure Garrosh sends Vol'jin to kill Anduin. Vol'jin instead talks with Anduin and they seek Wrathion for help to create a plan to decieve Garrosh into thinking Anduin is dead so that Vol'jin will remain with him until his time comes. News spreads around, shit hits the fan until Anduin tells everyone that he is alive and they are just decieving (pretty sure i'm spelling that word wrong,) Garrosh for a big scheme. Garrosh either says "die whelp" to something else then Anduin or Anduins clone or something.

What an idiocy on his part. Sending someone you dont trust at all on such important mission...

Personaly, I would use this to test Malkorok.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2012-10-13 at 07:30 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    or they can just hate each other forever.

China still wont forgive and forget on Japan.
    And people still think German and Nazi are the same things.

There's a reason this game has seperate faction not allowed to talk to each other. And its unlikely to change anytime soon.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Deleted
    Sunwell pl0x. If Blizzard are going through with making Dalaran an Alliance city then actually mark it as Alliance territory for level 90 players. Horde get Sunwell to chill in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulletnips View Post
    Sunwell pl0x. If Blizzard are going through with making Dalaran an Alliance city then actually mark it as Alliance territory for level 90 players. Horde get Sunwell to chill in.
    Also a good excuse to make the TBC zones available to fly in at last.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MMOTotal View Post
    Also a good excuse to make the TBC zones available to fly in at last.
    seems like a lot of work for places no one ever visits......
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    or they can just hate each other forever.
    Not without eventually being overwhelmed by the Legion. To be fair, my theory for the next expansion features the Legion taking advantage of the factions being weakened after all-out war in Pandaria and we start in a survival scenario, wherein we eventually get everyone on the same page of music.

China still wont forgive and forget on Japan.
    True, but you don't see them lobbing nukes at each other half as often as the Alliance and Horde start fighting again.
    And people still think German and Nazi are the same things.
    Only those with a poor education in history. In Germany, from what I understand, the populace has gone to great lengths since Germany had been occupied and split between Allied and Soviet forces to distance itself from the Nazis. The Allies and Soviets went on a campaign of denazification right after WWII in order to show the common German the atrocities their government was committing, and covering up through propaganda-filled newspapers. Basically, the only people who think German = Nazi are the sort of people who get confused by words with more than three syllables.

10+ Year Old Account
    seems like a lot of work for places no one ever visits......
    Well they could add something then, maybe add Sunreaver faction rep for 90 items etc to go ahead against Dalaran once the Alliance gets it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exroyal View Post

I listened to the files yesterday and got NOTHING like this from it, but I really hope you're right. Because that would be really cool.

I wonder who Lor'themar was talking about when he was saying "considering old alliances" though?
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

fine then clear your lot out from the barrens and get lost back to eastern kingdoms.
    I am sorry to have to tell you there night elves where the oldest race in whole azeroth and later in kalimdor!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krekko View Post
    I listened to the files yesterday and got NOTHING like this from it, but I really hope you're right. Because that would be really cool.
    If you look at the Scenario quest objectives and quest chains.
    It seems Garrosh is cleaning house. Some Kor'kon try and kill Vol'jin, and Orcs are sent to the Echo Isles to watch over the trolls because Garrosh fears rebellion.

Quote Originally Posted by LuminaL View Post
    I am sorry to have to tell you there night elves where the oldest race in whole azeroth and later in kalimdor!
    There are older sentient and inteligent beings than night elves or even trolls.

15+ Year Old Account
    It seems Garrosh is cleaning house. Some Kor'kon try and kill Vol'jin, and Orcs are sent to the Echo Isles to watch over the trolls because Garrosh fears rebellion.
    But why would he send Vol'Jin to execute Anduin?

Does he think he would in the name of the horde, and to get him away from the Echo Isles? I'll look at scenarios now, but just thinking about how Blizzard is building everything up this is pretty awesome, and it goes pretty far back, starting with Vol'Jin and the Tauren.

First, Vol'Jin given the chance would, and has openly stated kill Garrosh. I have no doubt that it's true that he'd protect Anduin either. He realizes it'd be in no interest of anyone to put him in harms way. So Vol'jin is extremely volatile.

Now Lor'themar is taking arms and assembling his forces, not so much against the alliance, but up against Garrosh (and considering "Old alliance", which is nice, and surprising being so early on too) is another volatile force right there.

But what I'm more interested to see is Baine and the Tauren and how they proceed. Needless to say there is the built up tension and anger about Garrosh killing Cairne, and not to mention Baine's affinity and fondness of Anduin (thanks to his gift of Fearbreaker), I wonder how HE would take the news learning that Garrosh tried to, and perhaps managed to kill Anduin. I think the Tauren's turn against Garrosh will be the most interesting, and most strategic.

Either way, I'm wet with all the speculation. Turning out to be really cool.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks to me like they're setting up good reasons for the entire Horde to hate him.