Page 36 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    So she is gonna do exactly what Hellscream does?
    Kill, imprison, or drive off anyone that isnt loyal?
    Yes , she does become more like him, but that does not change the fact that it is the right decision even though it will have dire consequences.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 01:44 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Phenomina View Post
    Why fill up cells with prisoners... just kill them all.
    If she starts to do that she is just like Garrosh and Sylvanas and needs to be stopped somehow.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Technically yeah which makes her a hypocrite in a way however her city was mana bomb'd and well w/e happens to anduin obviously contributes to her going coo-coo well more then usual
    meh..i miss the old Jaina =(
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Yes , she does become more like him, but that does not change the fact that it is the right decision even though it will have dire consequences.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 01:44 AM ----------

If she starts to do that she is just like Garrosh and Sylvanas and needs to be stopped somehow.
    I dont think so... Jaina unlike the other two listed is much more likely to cease her efforts after the major threats have been taken care of and return to a more peaceful state of mind.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why fill up cells with prisoners... just kill them all.
    well it does save money to just kill them......
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

meh..i miss the old Jaina =(
    You can only push a being to a certain extent before they kinda snap and Jaina has almost reached her breaking point.

I dont think so... Jaina unlike the other two listed is much more likely to cease her efforts after the major threats have been taken care of and return to a more peaceful state of mind.
    If she starts to kill prisoners just for the hell of it, then no. She isn't better than those two. As it seems jaina is at her limit as it seems just one more big push and she will fall to insanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Falrinn View Post
    . Garrosh forced Jaina's hand, and her reaction to the situation was brutal, but ultimately necessary at least for the short term.
    Yes her hand was forced and she did without a doubt the right thing, but given the history between these particular factions there won't be any long term solution left a millenia old alliance has shattered at last. The elves were betryed by the Kirin Tor and in turn betrayed them and now the innocents are being imprisoned along with the guilty ones, that has happened on that very spot before and bore elves that utterly despise the Kirin tor, this hatred will fester and spread on both sides.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-10-14 at 01:53 AM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    When the Horde used Dalaran as a staging ground to attack Darnassus, they violated the city's neutrality, which constitutes an act of war. As the Sunrevers have declared loyalties to the Horde, they have also become an enemy of the Kirin Tor. This would be the case even if no Sunrevers actually aided in the Horde attack on Darnassus. The fact some did just proves that they are in fact an immediate danger to Dalaran's security.

I agree with this 100% It makes perfect sense.

Does it suck for the Sunrevers, especially those who did not participate in the incident in question? Absolutely. But the Kirin Tor are now at war with the Horde, and they can't afford to have almost a quarter of their city controlled by a faction loyal to the Horde. Garrosh forced Jaina's hand, and her reaction to the situation was brutal, but ultimately necessary at least for the short term.[/QUOTE]

Funny readin all those horde posts about "If Dalaran goes alliance only Horde needs to get something else" (and no it wont be alliance only the wotlk dalarn will most likely stay forever).
    Meanwhile...try visit Theramore or Southshore as Alliance these days...
    The funny thing is back then it was "Its war it doesnt have to be equal everytime!"

*giggles*

Some people...

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Funny readin all those horde posts about "If Dalaran goes alliance only Horde needs to get something else" (and no it wont be alliance only the wotlk dalarn will most likely stay forever).
    Meanwhile...try visit Theramore or Southshore as Alliance these days...
    The funny thing is back then it was "Its war it doesnt have to be equal everytime!"

*giggles*

Some people...
    It really is sad

I play mainly horde and I don't mind, since it truly drives the lore forward especially the relationsship, between the magical Kingdom of Dalaran and Quel'thalas is finally in absolut shambles and I am very interested how the humans will do on their own, since they always came to the elves for help and guidance and I think the next time a member of the Kirin Tor asks for their help they will send his head back to Dalaran.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zanzan28 View Post
    When the Horde used Dalaran as a staging ground to attack Darnassus, they violated the city's neutrality, which constitutes an act of war.
    as if the Kirion Tor is actually neutral under Jaina.
    In Tides of War it dsnt look that she is 100% neutral in her stance against the factions.

Hell in the sound files, it seemed she was already helping the Alliance. Protecting the Night Elf capitol for whatever reason.

as if the Kirion Tor isnt already at war?
    In Tides of War it dsnt look that she is 100% neutral in her stance against the factions.

Hell in the sound files, it seemed she was already helping the Alliance. Protecting the Night Elf capitol for whatever reason.
    It doesn't matter who is right or wrong in this case, fact is both sides have a reason for what they are doing, both are justified just enjoy what will unravel in the future.

I for one hope Rommath gets to kill Modera during this expansion.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    She did the right thing, but that is the price that will be payed, we will see how Dalaran will fare now for the first time in it's creation without the elves of Silvermoon to help them out.

If the entire imprisonment thing hadn't happened before I would agree with you, but they simply can't trust the Kirin Tor any longer, and I dare say if the Kirin Tor would have stayed by the elves as Garithos wanted them killed they most likely wouldn't have betrayed them in the first place. You reap what you sow and both sides simply can't coexist any longer for a very long time.

The very first stone was thrown by the Kirin Tor and as we can see many blood elves still hate them for it.
    To be fair the blood elves hate just about everyone, and have old grudges against everyone including all the races in the horde.

First off the blood elves weren't imprisoned cart blanche, a small group of them were. Second the Kirin Tor didn't decide to imprison them, Garithos did. Dalaran happened to be the area this took place at so the dungeons there were used. Third, after the initial betrayal, that resulted in the destruction of Theramore, Aethas states that he will make any amends he can for the treachery of Songweaver, and point out the presence of traitors in any given race. Something he promptly fails to do.

So assuming Aethas isn't at fault, it would then be true that he feels he must make amends for the treacheries. It would also be true that he feels he did not do a good job performing his self appointed task of calling out traitors. So one would assume he would feel obligated to at least attempt to make amends after what has happened, but his first task would be to take care of the rest of the traitors lest such an event happen again.
    MMO-Champion too bright for you? Give Dark Champion a try.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyroc View Post
    First off the blood elves weren't imprisoned cart blanche, a small group of them were.
    You talking bout Garithos or Jaina?
    Because Jaina expells the entire Sunreaver group from Dalaran

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 02:12 AM ----------

Second the Kirin Tor didn't decide to imprison them, Garithos did. Dalaran happened to be the area this took place at so the dungeons there were used. .
    Still dsnt help matters to be stuck in the same cells imprisoned because of human "bigotry and racism"

To be fair the blood elves hate just about everyone, and have old grudges against everyone including all the races in the horde.

First off the blood elves weren't imprisoned cart blanche, a small group of them were. Second the Kirin Tor didn't decide to imprison them, Garithos did. Dalaran happened to be the area this took place at so the dungeons there were used. Third, after the initial betrayal, that resulted in the destruction of Theramore, Aethas states that he will make any amends he can for the treachery of Songweaver, and point out the presence of traitors in any given race. Something he promptly fails to do.

So assuming Aethas isn't at fault, it would then be true that he feels he must make amends for the treacheries. It would also be true that he feels he did not do a good job performing his self appointed task of calling out traitors. So one would assume he would feel obligated to at least attempt to make amends after what has happened, but his first task would be to take care of the rest of the traitors lest such an event happen again.
    A small part? Garithos imprisoned more blood elves as High elves are alive today it was roughly about 15% of the entire population.

To be fair the common folk of almost every race hates other races, racism is one of the most common things in the warcraft universe.
    The Kirin tor watched on the side lines doing absolutely nothing, just read in the shadow of the sun it was this very reason Rommath wanted to deny them help. Aethas shouldn't be held accountable for every member of his people, it is impossible to control them all, unless you are the lich King or the borg Queen, they are after all individuals with their own thoughts, or should Varian be held responsible for Archbishop Benedictus, since he was his citizen?
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2012-10-14 at 02:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdpride View Post
    Also:
    "the Kirin Tor belongs to the Alliance."
    FUCK YEAH!
    I beg to differ , I play horde and i am Exalted with the Kirin Tor ! HA! =))

Quote Originally Posted by Th3D0n View Post
    I beg to differ , I play horde and i am Exalted with the Kirin Tor ! HA! =))
    That didn't help me with either the Shen'dralar nor the Zandalri, get used to the idea that the kirin tor are now your enemies that need to be killed. ;P

as if the Kirion Tor is actually neutral under Jaina.

The argument could be made that it betrayed its neutrality by aiding Theramore before Jaina even joined them.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That didn't help me with either the Shen'dralar nor the Zandalri, get used to the idea that the kirin tor are now your enemies that need to be killed. ;P
    Our blood elf leader is going to ravage your precious dalaran soon anyway for killing our Sunreavers! Well more like Garrosh whos idea is pretty much

LETS JUST MANA BOMB THEM! Or use the sha powers that are under his control ( apparently )

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Or use the sha powers that are under his control ( apparently )
    In Pandaria, you dont control Sha, Sha controls you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    As a blood elf player, I am ready to fight for Quel'Thalas and save me people.

Our blood elf leader is going to ravage your precious dalaran soon anyway for killing our Sunreavers! Well more like Garrosh whos idea is pretty much

LETS JUST MANA BOMB THEM! Or use the sha powers that are under his control ( apparently )
    But ... but.. I dislike the Kirin Tor ;(

In Pandaria, you dont control Sha, Sha controls you!
    You spoke of the Sha powers, but no one is supposed to speak of the Sha powers!!!!