Page 42 of 56 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Are there any Halduron voice files? Or are those just not out there yet like Varian's?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral Daelin Proudmoore View Post
    Are there any Halduron voice files? Or are those just not out there yet like Varian's?
    What I really want to see is the quest text, then we can finally have some mysteries solved.
    MMO-Champion too bright for you? Give Dark Champion a try.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyroc View Post
    What I really want to see is the quest text, then we can finally have some mysteries solved.
    like the quest text on the home page =p
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

You seem to have a problem with time. You see the attack occured before the lockdown, you don't go into lock down if nothing is going wrong. So she would not have violated anything first. Secondly if the lockdown occured to prevent the theft of an artifact she was there to study, that wouldn't necessarily be a violation either, depending on the circumstances.
    We have no evidence to suggest she was there to study it. "I had Darnassus locked down. Every fumbling rogue that tried to sneak into the city, I caught them. I smashed every two-bit charlatan that attempted to teleport through my traps. They couldn't possibly have gotten through. This was an inside job." She secured the city Darnassus before some of the Sunreavers broke Dalaran's neutrality.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    If Jaina is so neutral, then why is she helping the Alliance military....
    The horde is fighting a war of genocide. No one can remain neutral while one sides goal is to exterminate everyone not in their own faction. Technically it should be alliance + kirin tor + argent crusade + knights of the ebonblade + ancients + dragon flights vs the horde. The horde is committing the same acts as the lich king, destroying nature, and will likely likely wreck azeroth as they did draenor.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    AWhgharnralkw arlkg b,manw,emn

loregasm. Yup.

Can we kill Jaina now?!?!?! PLEASE?

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    We have no evidence to suggest she was there to study it. "I had Darnassus locked down. Every fumbling rogue that tried to sneak into the city, I caught them. I smashed every two-bit charlatan that attempted to teleport through my traps. They couldn't possibly have gotten through. This was an inside job." She secured the city Darnassus before some of the Sunreavers broke Dalaran's neutrality.
    So your assuming, she went into Darnassus to lock it down against what exactly. The attack came through Dalaran's portals, there doesn't appear to have been a sea invasion imminent. If she was just locking down alliance towns she very well could have been anywhere, but she was in the one place where the bell happened to be.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 02:09 AM ----------

like the quest text on the home page =p
    Nah those just appear to be objectives, its the flavor text im really interested in.
    MMO-Champion too bright for you? Give Dark Champion a try.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by notalive View Post
    That's probably Dalaran from the new Scenarios.
    It would be listed under scenario's not undefined. However I'm not sure what zone is undefined.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nah those just appear to be objectives, its the flavor text im really interested in.
    Have you tried clicking on the quests?

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 07:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Moadar View Post
    destroying nature
    if harvesting resources is "destroying nature", then every single civilization has done that.

---------- Post added 2012-10-14 at 07:39 AM ----------

The horde is fighting a war of genocide. .
    funny, dont see any concentration/death camps.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    if harvesting resources is "destroying nature", then every single civilization has done that.
    Read the Baine story. Garrosh is happy to let the Goblins pollute their water supply in exchange for their weaponry. Everything goes aslong as he can win.
    Nobody is saying no other race has done it, but this doesn't change the fact Garrosh is doing it in an arguably more stupid way - poisoning his own water supply when Durotar has little resources and iirc has a drought.

funny, dont see any concentration/death camps.
    You don't need death camps for it to be genocide. Garrosh speaks time and time again in ToW of wanting quite literally eradicate the Humans ans Night Elves off the face of Azeroth, and then blows up everybody in Theramore without a second thought for innocent life.
    He is genocidal.

Deleted
    Dident Garosh put captured humans in pig pens back in northrend?

Deleted
    Hah. Jaina finally got bloodthirsty and mad. I foreseen this.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    and then blows up everybody in Theramore without a second thought for innocent life.
    He is genocidal.
    Theramore was a battle. You cannot commit murder in a battle, that is called killing people, not murder.
    If Theramore was genocide then Garrosh did a pretty fail job, he waited days before marching on the city.

also, enemy people are not "innocent"

Deleted
    Theramore was a battle. You cannot commit murder in a battle, that is called killing people, not murder.
    If Theramore was genocide then Garrosh did a pretty fail job, he waited days before marching on the city.

also, enemy people are not "innocent"
    Not in WoW where there are different species, but in real life a human killing a human is murder. Especially when it's premeditated.

When you think about it, it's kind of silly that for 4 expansions WoW was only wrapping up old warcraft storylines,

Now when it can finally focus on telling it's OWN story, it seems it's going to get much richer and interesting lorewise.

and to think all this time people would whine when Blizzard would stray from the WC3 storyline.

This is all well and good but i can't wait for later patches when garrosh starts making orcs drink pit lord blood and summons the burning leigon , ending mists and starting a expansion with demons.

if harvesting resources is "destroying nature", then every single civilization has done that.[COLOR="red"]
    He is tainting the land and water with pollution. He has destroyed a forest and is working to burn down a sacred forest. He is also purposely killing natures guardians. This isn't including the forsakes defilement either. The horde winning the war is the worst possible out come for Azeroth next to the legion summoning sargeras into being.

Quote Originally Posted by Haajib View Post
    Dident Garosh put captured humans in pig pens back in northrend?
    Deserters. And then they were returned to their generals for punishment.

He is tainting the land and water with pollution. He has destroyed a forest and is working to burn down a sacred forest. He is also purposely killing natures guardians. This isn't including the forsakes defilement either. The horde winning the war is the worst possible out come for Azeroth next to the legion summoning sargeras into being.
    Nature isnt Azeroth. Its just another force that can manifest itself on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post

Nature isnt Azeroth. Its just another force that can manifest itself on it.
    And Azeroth is a barren rock without it. The horde continually upping the stakes has created a situation where no one can remain neutral in the conflict. Every faction has a dog in this fight now and most of their interests conflict with the hordes agenda.

Deleted
    Jaina broke Dalaran's neutrality first. I don't know how many times I need to say it. She secured Darnassus to keep a powerful artifact for the Alliance. If the Horde leveled the playing field so be it.
    The Horde stole the Focusing Iris from a neutral faction with force and didn't doubt to use it against the Alliance, destroying her city, remember? She had reason to distrust. Garrosh doesn't take orders of or respect the neutral factions (anymore). The Alliance does.
    Last edited by mmoc51949ba2e4; 2012-10-14 at 09:53 AM.