Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    As someone that works in customer service a few things that really get me going would be, customers that think if they tell me there able to get a better deal somewhere else and want me to take money off without proof of this deal then stand there demanding i match or beat a deal when i know there is no such deal and if there really was this great deal then why the fuck are you standing here talking to me about this great deal and not going and buying that deal instead (i work in a store that does shit pretty cheap as is and it is impossible for me to mark something down further then it is without proof or if it is already on sale).

Another one would be the parents that try to by R18 games for there kid that i have just turned away even though the law here is very strict and prohibits the sale of any restricted game or dvd to anyone who is under the age or is knowin to be buying for someone under the age and my counter clearly has signs pointing this out and mentioning the 250k fine that it carrys for companys and the 10k for the buyer and seller.

and last thing that winds me up would be raid leaders that fail at leading the raid group and then rage at people that fuck up when there leadership is clearly part of the issue at hand
    I'm a little ninja, short and stout I take all the loot and I hearthstone out All the guys on teamspeak scream and shout I'm the warrior in full devout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Gaga View Post
    Ah, so you too live in Bucharest. No worries, there is a reason so many cars have scratch marks on the doors. Hahahahahahaha.
    walked past a car (here in my country new zealand) that was parked on the footpath to find "move it!" carved into the side of one of the doors =P
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Bad drivers. Having seen what auto accidents can do up close (as a bystander), it really pisses me off how casual and reckless people can be.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    Unoriginal names with those symbols over each letter.
    mmm yeah..that pisses me off good

10+ Year Old Account
    Defiantly. Definately. Definitly. Deffinately, etc.

It's definitely, people. Spell DEFINITE. Add -ly.

people that dont use logic...

it pisses me off daily when someone takes loong to decide/do something that has a basic obvious logic way to deal with.

oh and this
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    General assholes, people who won't admit they're wrong, internet tough guys, people who act different with you and then with other people. Loads of things but that's a basic list.
    Last edited by Demontjuh; 2012-10-14 at 03:02 PM.
    Be passionate about the craft, achievements, events and community.
    But do not worship the machine, pedestal nor system.
    You cannot afford to be blind, for yourself and others.

Deleted
    1- The Bro code (what the hell is that all about ?)
    2 - inconsiderate people
    3 - Rude people
    4 - waking up in the morning and finding out that I forgot to set the coffee machine to make coffee for the moment the alarm goes off.

Using a library computer and finding that the mouse has a wrong sized ball covered in just enough hair to barly work... (Yea my school is stuck way into the past of technology.) T_T
    Happens more then I would like to admit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just in the order in which I can think of them...

1. Slow drivers, or those that blare past me only to come to a crawl once they're in front of me
    2. People who ask me questions or expect me to do things for them when I am at work and NOT on the company clock.
    3. Running out of Coke (the soda.. I'm not Tony Montana.)

#FlightIsImportant

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankLampard View Post
    I agree that language is very important, but on an online forum or facebook the odd grammatical error should not be judged. I touch type. Sometimes I make errors, as everyone else does. Do I want to see some know it all cunt correct me when I have just made a typing mistake? It's extremely annoying, and it says to me "I lurk around public forums looking for people who make typing mistakes, so I can vent my insecurities on people with so called incoherent English".

If you do judge someone by their language used on a public forum or facebook or any other social media site, then take a good look in the mirror and pull your head out of your anal canal.
    As said before, there is a provable correlation between intelligence and grammar. If you've made one small error then it's frustrating and of course your error should not be the ONLY thing focused on (deal with your arguments too) but you shouldn't be upset that someone is trying to help you out and clean your language up to make it clearer. Of course, if they're being utter pricks about it, that's different.

So yes, I evaluate people's intelligence and worthiness via their language usage.
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    General assholes, people who won't admit they're wrong, internet tough guys, people who act different with you and then with other people. Loads of things but that's a basic list.
    That's pretty much what hate as well. People are different and it's angers me when some people can't accept that.

Quote Originally Posted by Klutzington View Post
    Defiantly. Definately. Definitly. Deffinately, etc.

It's definitely, people. Spell DEFINITE. Add -ly.
    People live in different countries, English isn't the primary language in every country and besides some may even have dyslexia.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    1- The Bro code (what the hell is that all about ?)
    A bro must help another bro, bro!
    You have to take the sacred Bro-Oath - or Broath.

Its about helping out other bro's when they try to get laid. And they help you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twoddle View Post
    It's only in recent years people have started to take offense at being so called 'corrected', no teacher is coming after you with a cane if you get it wrong. Do you not see the difference in someone expressing the right way to say something and someone correcting you?

It's all in how you take it, some people including me actually like others pointing out grammar mistakes but whatever, it's become a new trend to hate the ones doing it and the world continues to get dumber and dumber. As long as little Johnny gets to express himself on paper as they say, some schools can't even use red pen any more to mark work.
    It's fine to correct someone if they say things like "o lul i jus kil u cuz lul" but if someone gets a comma wrong and you correct it, it can get annoying. It's only been in recent years that people have taken offense at it because it's the Internet, and in forums like these, we're not writing perfect essays, we're writing our opinions to other people. As long as the post isn't so bad that you have to spend extra time translating it to find out what they're saying, I see no reason to correct someone on the Internet for minor grammatical mistakes. Outside of the Internet though, yeah, you should be correcting peoples grammar, especially for little Johnny, but I don't think that's what Frank meant (correct me if I'm wrong, though).

10+ Year Old Account
    People who use the letter 'y' to say 'Yes'.
    It is supposed to mean 'Why'. It even sounds like that... -.-
    Not every n00b is a bad player, but every bad player is a n00b.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    It's fine to correct someone if they say things like "o lul i jus kil u cuz lul" but if someone gets a comma wrong and you correct it, it can get annoying. It's only been in recent years that people have taken offense at it because it's the Internet, and in forums like these, we're not writing perfect essays, we're writing our opinions to other people. As long as the post isn't so bad that you have to spend extra time translating it to find out what they're saying, I see no reason to correct someone on the Internet for minor grammatical mistakes. Outside of the Internet though, yeah, you should be correcting peoples grammar, especially for little Johnny, but I don't think that's what Frank meant (correct me if I'm wrong, though).
    But it's not the receiver's responsibility to "figure out" your writing. It is your responsibility to be clear.

It screams of arrogance when people complain their grammar is being corrected and they can do what they want. Who are you to assume that an individual hasn't taken longer to get through the post than they should and therefore has every right to help you clarify?
    In fact as far as I'm aware the UK is the only european nation that outright bans guns for civilians.
    Shotguns I'll give you (provided you're allowed 12 and larger gauges... because I mean... come on...) but not .22s.
    This is why people ban guns. Gun supporters don't know what guns are.

Hardcore feminists/religious people/vegetarians/vegans. Just shut up already! No, you won't change my mind. I'm not as gullible as you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    But it's not the receiver's responsibility to "figure out" your writing. It is your responsibility to be clear.

It screams of arrogance when people complain their grammar is being corrected and they can do what they want. Who are you to assume that an individual hasn't taken longer to get through the post than they should and therefore has every right to help you clarify?
    That's what I'm saying, I'm saying that you should correct them if the receiver has to "figure out" your writing. When the post is clear enough that you can easily understand what is being conveyed, on the Internet, there is no reason to correct them. How much longer did it take you to get through my posts with the myriad of grammatical errors? Probably not at all, because while I made several grammar mistakes, you can understand what I'm typing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    That's what I'm saying, I'm saying that you should correct them if the receiver has to "figure out" your writing. When the post is clear enough that you can easily understand what is being conveyed, on the Internet, there is no reason to correct them. How much longer did it take you to get through my posts with the myriad of grammatical errors? Probably not at all, because while I made several grammar mistakes, you can understand what I'm typing.
    As previously mentioned I don't like the term 'corrected' as it kind of implies some underlying punishment if you don't do it, go check the definition. This is what I mean by taking offense, people have conjured up the term 'corrected' which was never used before. 'Pointing out the right way' is a much better way to say it you can take it or leave it and take no offense at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    Using a library computer and finding that the mouse has a wrong sized ball covered in just enough hair to barly work... (Yea my school is stuck way into the past of technology.) T_T
    Happens more then I would like to admit.
    they still make those kinds of computer mice?! god i want one. i used to use one for artwork and it worked great. optical is just not the same....
    Ruffles have ridges!....and so do Klingons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post
    People live in different countries, English isn't the primary language in every country and besides some may even have dyslexia.
    I don't know what you thought I meant. I'm speaking for people in the United States whose first language is English. Of course if English is not your first language, then w/e; however, I cannot stand it when people know English as their first language and cannot use at least spell check. (Even at the age of 35, no less).