Deleted
    I'll try with the latest forge

Stupid question (again and again).
    I'm really loving build/industrial craft! (even though somehow my recipe for the macerator doesn't work, but I haven't looked into that yet. Many more recipe's like the carpenter are also disabled), for now I just destroyed my ingredients and build one with toomanyitems.

I connected a chest to my macerator, which I connected to a furnace, which I connected to another chest. Unfortunately...if I put different ores in the first chest...they will all be sent to the macerator at the same time, resulting in the macerator spitting out the ores he can't use yet (as he's full with the other ores). Is there a way to make the pipes 'pause' until the macerator is empty?

Thanks a lot for all the elaborate replies. I must be getting annoying :/
    Last edited by mmoc933021f019; 2013-05-16 at 09:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    I'll try with the latest forge

Stupid question (again and again).
    I'm really loving build/industrial craft! (even though somehow my recipe for the macerator doesn't work, but I haven't looked into that yet), for now I just destroyed my ingredients and build one with toomanyitems.

I connected a chest to my macerator, which I connected to a furnace, which I connected to another chest. Unfortunately...if I put different ores in the first chest...they will all be sent to the macerator at the same time, resulting in the macerator spitting out the ores he can't use yet (as he's full with the other ores). Is there a way to make the pipes 'pause' until the macerator is empty?

Thanks a lot for all the elaborate replies. I must be getting annoying :/
    It sounds like you are connecting the chests through a buildcraft pipe network. If you're pumping items out of the chest it doesn't know when to stop/when the macerator is full. Buildcraft pipes are not very intelligent. If you pump an item and there is no room at the end of the pipe, it just drops the item. This can be fixed by using an Applied Energistics or Logistics Pipes network. Another solution you could use is hoppers. This will give you an inventory that will automatically feed into the machine as space opens up. The AE or Logistics network will also achieve this "pause" function you are looking for. There are many mod spotlights and let's plays that show how to set up Applied Energistics or Logistics networks. I recommend looking into those.

Hoppers would be the cheapest solution (just a few iron and stone)
    Logistics networks require a few diamonds and redstone
    Applied Energistics would require a large amount of gold, diamond, and quartz.

Deleted
    Thanks a lot for the reply! Now I know where to look (:
    Also managed to get the other recipes working. Apparently they are different than on the wiki.
    Got Notenoughitems working as well.
    @Fuzzie. How did you get the link to that new version of forge? When I google that version I don't get anything (I get xx700). Am I just looking in the wrong place or do you have good contacts?
    Last edited by mmoc933021f019; 2013-05-16 at 10:36 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    @Fuzzie. How did you get the link to that new version of forge? When I google that version I don't get anything (I get xx700). Am I just looking in the wrong place or do you have good contacts?
    http://files.minecraftforge.net/

All updates go there first.

Quote Originally Posted by Adalonus View Post
    Hoppers would be the cheapest solution (just a few iron and stone)
    Buildcraft hoppers are now called chutes

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 07:49 PM ----------

Back to testing 1.5.2. I'll finish tonight, I swear!

Installed IC2 and addons. No issues.

Buildcraft next. Then configs

---------- Post added 2013-05-16 at 07:57 PM ----------

Buildcraft and addons installed successfully.

Deleted
    The game work with all mods, but after few minutes my game lag and crash without errors.
    When i removed Ars magica the game run normally.
    You don't have this problem ?

I updated to 1.5.2 and downloaded a bunch of the mods from the list. However in the game the world is pink, not textures, just pink background I can't see any landscape or anything. What mod could have caused that? I guess I could spend 30+ min figuring out which one but thought maybe someone already encountered the problem.

Deleted
    optifine mate

It's not optifine, going through the list of mods right now. Unless it conflicts with another mod in the mod list.

Found out which one it is, modular powersuits. Not even from this list tho, wonder where I got it from...
    Last edited by huldu; 2013-05-17 at 12:50 PM.

Deleted
    Aaaaand here we go again.
    I install Railcraft.

I get:
    ' FOrge Mod Loader has found ID mismatches. Complete details are in the log file.

ID343 is mismatched between world and game
    ID342 is mismatched between world and game
    ID407 is mismatched between world and game
    ID328 is mismatched between world and game

Now I checked on the first page how Fuzzzie solves ID conflicts...so I checked the railcraft config file...but these numbers are no-where to be found!
    I googled it...and it seems other people have this problem when joining a server...but no-one talks about single player.

Anyone an idea what is going on?

Managed to install all the rest! Computercraft somehow makes some of my items into some kind of weird lightning sprite. And Enchanting+ gives the same problems as railcraft. But for the rest everything works! Thanks a lot for all the help!

EDIT: Hmm...the railcraft/enchanting+ might be solved. It asks if I want to continue loading. When I do that...it just loads normally...when I then exit and reload, it doesn't mention the problem anymore. Weird. Hope I didn't break anything ^^

Hopefully last question...how the hell do I get a redstone'path' on a wall. I can only find 'vertical redstone' mod, but that doesn't support forge apparently.

EDIT2: nope...not last question. I have minefactoryreloaded, powerconverter etc. all installed, without any errors. But now I can't craft any of the recipes (I also have powercrystalcore in the coremods folder, as well as Neiplugin). I'm thinking this has something to do with my modfolder. Somehow a lot of .Jar turned into .Jarx. Is this minecrafts way of telling to disable these?
    Last edited by mmoc933021f019; 2013-05-17 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    I have this problem when I try to create a wrold with mostly this modpack. (I added a few mods and skipped a few, but 90% or more are the same.)

"2013-05-17 16:52:12 [WARNING] [NEIPlugins] Detected liquid 8217:0 that don't have canonical liquid in "NEIPlugins_Forge.addLiquidContainerSubset() for filled liquid container 1xitem.liquidContainer@384 (8216:0)"
    2013-05-17 16:52:12 [WARNING] [NEIPlugins] Detected liquid 8217:1 that don't have canonical liquid in "NEIPlugins_Forge.addLiquidContainerSubset() for filled liquid container 1xitem.liquidContainer@385 (8216:0)"
    2013-05-17 16:52:12 [WARNING] [NEIPlugins] Detected liquid 8217:2 that don't have canonical liquid in "NEIPlugins_Forge.addLiquidContainerSubset() for filled liquid container 1xitem.liquidContainer@386 (8216:0)"
    2013-05-17 16:52:24 [INFO] [Minecraft-Client] Stopping!"

DO you know which liquid is causing this? Or is it NEI-plugins' fault? Or is it another mods fault, that is not in your config?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smire View Post
    The game work with all mods, but after few minutes my game lag and crash without errors.
    When i removed Ars magica the game run normally.
    You don't have this problem ?
    Haven't noticed it yet, but I haven't tested a 1.5.1 world in 1.5.2 yet. Need Mystcraft to start that process or it for sure wont work.

I suggest reporting this to the Ars Magica thread.

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    It's not optifine, going through the list of mods right now. Unless it conflicts with another mod in the mod list.

Found out which one it is, modular powersuits. Not even from this list tho, wonder where I got it from...
    It used to be on the list but was removed when the UE pack was.

EDIT2: nope...not last question. I have minefactoryreloaded, powerconverter etc. all installed, without any errors. But now I can't craft any of the recipes (I also have powercrystalcore in the coremods folder, as well as Neiplugin). I'm thinking this has something to do with my modfolder. Somehow a lot of .Jar turned into .Jarx. Is this minecrafts way of telling to disable these?
    I've never seen anything like that happen before

Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    I have this problem when I try to create a wrold with mostly this modpack. (I added a few mods and skipped a few, but 90% or more are the same.)

DO you know which liquid is causing this? Or is it NEI-plugins' fault? Or is it another mods fault, that is not in your config?
    Not sure. None of my ID's are in the 8100-8200 range.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

Deleted
    I just deleted arsmagicka, and suddenly the receipe's look the same again. I'm thinking it might have something to do with item ID, but when I mouse-over, they're numbers are different.

This is the view I had when I had arsmagicka installed. The crafting recipe for that redstone coil is redstone and gold...yet I got pure essences from that. And this recipe kept blinking between invar ingot and pure essences. Yet when I use pure essences in the recipe it didn't work. When I deleted arsmagicka the pure essences turned into redstone coils again...

Any ideas?

15+ Year Old Account
    This is the view I had when I had arsmagicka installed. The crafting recipe for that redstone coil is redstone and gold...yet I got pure essences from that. And this recipe kept blinking between invar ingot and pure essences. Yet when I use pure essences in the recipe it didn't work. When I deleted arsmagicka the pure essences turned into redstone coils again...
    I only see 1 conflict in the ID's at the moment for 1.5.2 and it's nothing to do with those items. I remember Railcraft did this in beta and it required an update for it to get fixed. Maybe report it to the Ars Magica people.

For those that are using it, biomes ö' plenty 0.5.3 was just released.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...tems-and-more/

in case anyone cares the Forgecraft 1 server is using it and Direwolf20 and the others on the server are giving it good reviews. The change log looks very promising and I have the older version installed and am enjoying it immensely.

If you want to keep up with mods not on Fuzzzie's list the following link shows all updated mods (well, most of them anyways).

http://bot.notenoughmods.com/1.5.2.html

reason for edit: added links
    Last edited by hofmannk; 2013-05-17 at 06:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Howdy all,

Trying to get back into MineCraft (Been away from it for a while!) and I was wondering if there are any mods that add ambient sounds to the game. The only one I know of is MATMOS but I was wondering if anyone had experience with others. I just dislike the complete silence of the game. It's kind of unsettling, actually X_x

Thanks

Deleted
    Is it me, or are these two different?
    http://www.minecraftwiki.net/wiki/Mo...l#Mining_Drill

Probably has something to do with other mods changing these recipes (I kind of installed most of fuzzies mods and slowly reading up on them all.

Or is it just a problem with my minecraft?

Also, if you manage to find power converters in NEI, please let me know :/
    Last edited by mmoc933021f019; 2013-05-17 at 08:14 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Or is it just a problem with my minecraft?
    Gregtech modifies a lot of the IC2 recipes. You need the plate bending machine now to create those plates.

---------- Post added 2013-05-17 at 04:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Pilobolus View Post
    Howdy all,

Trying to get back into MineCraft (Been away from it for a while!) and I was wondering if there are any mods that add ambient sounds to the game. The only one I know of is MATMOS but I was wondering if anyone had experience with others. I just dislike the complete silence of the game. It's kind of unsettling, actually X_x

Thanks
    Mo Creatures adds a lot of sounds, ambient and otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post

Mo Creatures adds a lot of sounds, ambient and otherwise.
    Hmm, didn't realize Mo Creatures added anything. Though, I always had issues with Mo Creatures stuff popping up inside of my house despite whatever I did. Got real tired of ostriches prancing around like they owned the place =p

I'll look into it though. Thanks

Deleted
    Think I got everything to work, except for arsmagicka (which messes up my thermal expansion) and computercraft (which seems to have kind of the same problem, my mining pick turns into a lightning essence etc.). Also equivalent exchange doesn't seem to work (I can for example find the philosophers stone in NEI, but it doesn't give a recipe and I can't craft it from the recipe on wikipedia).

All relatively small things though, as I'm also enjoying the game without these mods. I posted on the arsmagica forum, I'll let you know when they reply

Cheers and thanks for all the help!

Now...to find slimes/magma dudes to be able to make a blast furnace (Steel is needed for so many recipes!)

and then there was one... c'mon mystcraft!!!

i was oh so seriously hoping it would update today. i have the weekend off. my fiance is working. i'll have so much free time, and i came to dig!