Deleted
    mod anthers are aware its just the links that need updating most have non mediafire links now

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodge34 View Post
    Just to let you know that some of your download links aren't working anymore, every download link that use mediafire are blocked by them, if you have a way to contact some mod authors such as Binnie from Extra Bees to let them know mediafire isn't working anymore perhaps this could be sorted, I don't know how many links are affected here but I know some of them aren't working, Mediafire just got caught in USA and had to fire some of their team because they were allowing pirated files to be shared, so I guess they now block everything shared on their website.
    Yeah, I'm fixing them as i get new links. Extra Bees is fixed and updated too for the new Forestry.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 02:36 PM ----------

Some of the mediafire links also work fine. Computercraft, nxMinetilities etc. If people could report which links aren't working when they try I'll be able to fix broken links faster.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 02:36 PM ----------

Updates!

• Extra Bees Updated
    • Applied Energistics Updated

More later today.

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like the only two mods that are 'blocked' without an alternative link are

-Enchanting Plus
    -Additional BC pipes
    -Inv Tweaks
    I'll report on when they are updated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Fixed URL's for Inventory Tweaks and Enchanting Plus.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 06:02 PM ----------

Looks like Mediafire free accounts are limited to 10 downloads a week. Pretty shit.

Updated links for the configs and nxMinetilities.

hey fuzzie for me extra bees dont work with new forestry...and ic2 is acting wierd to lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    hey fuzzie for me extra bees dont work with new forestry...and ic2 is acting wierd to lol
    Okay, just assumed it might. Hopefully that will update soon then

IC2 just went through a lot of changes. like 12 builds in one day. Another 4 today. Here's the latest: http://ic2api.player.to:8080/job/IC2...115.327-lf.jar

I'll put it on the list later tonight. Watching WCS first

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 07:03 PM ----------

Updates!

• Extra Bees Updated
    • Applied Energistics Updated
    • Forge Updated
    • Optifine Updated
    • PowerCrystals Core Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Thaumcraft 3 Updated
    • Tinkers Contruct Updated
    • IndustrialCraft 2 Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • NEI Bees Plugin Updated
    • NEI Plugin Pack Updated

Just a note that NEI Plugins is not supported for the new NEI (1.5.2.14). Will post an update when it is.

Also, if you see any broken links, please report them to me.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 07:52 PM ----------

• Computercraft Updated

Hey Fuzzzie just something to think about, but Vazki has a newish mod out called Thaumic Tinkerer that might be worth checking out (since I can't post links yet the topic number is 1813058 on the Minecraft Forums), also another addon mod is out called Equivalency which adds a lot of really cool functionality to EE3 (and again not able to post links so the MCF topic number is 1792060).

i did a little research about ic2 crashes...ic2 has new api once again...and all mods has to be updated...latest build with old api is .314..

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RustikGaming View Post
    Hey Fuzzzie just something to think about, but Vazki has a newish mod out called Thaumic Tinkerer that might be worth checking out (since I can't post links yet the topic number is 1813058 on the Minecraft Forums), also another addon mod is out called Equivalency which adds a lot of really cool functionality to EE3 (and again not able to post links so the MCF topic number is 1792060).
    I'll take a look but I'm already adding two mods later this week. If that goes smooth I might add more.

Quote Originally Posted by kikisp View Post
    i did a little research about ic2 crashes...ic2 has new api once again...and all mods has to be updated...latest build with old api is .314..
    Bah.. That's so annoying. Hopefully we get a 1.116 soon and none of this inbetween shit. I'll downgrade the list version for now and keep an eye on addon updates this week. Thanks for the heads up!

Edit: NEvermind. the stupid IC2 site isn't even working at the moment..

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 09:53 PM ----------

• Industrialcraft 2 Downgraded

Lowered the IC2 version for a few days until the API stabilizes and the addons catch up.
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-05-22 at 01:42 AM.

So the IC2 mods/addons still match the downgraded version, right?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rmm99 View Post
    So the IC2 mods/addons still match the downgraded version, right?
    They should work. If not go down to 311 as that's what my test client is running and it works alright.

Deleted
    All ic2 works fine with the lastest version of ic2 (327) . I just remove the class mistarq/nei/NEIPlugins_IC2 from NEIPlugins 1.0.8.13.jar

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Smire View Post
    All ic2 works fine with the lastest version of ic2 (327) . I just remove the class mistarq/nei/NEIPlugins_IC2 from NEIPlugins 1.0.8.13.jar
    Will work up to version 320 of IC2. If that's the problem then I'll wait on that. Should be resolved soon.

Much of the new IC2 work is on new "experimental" stuff so not totally convinced it's worth downloading yet.

modular power suite updated to ModularPowersuits-0.7.0-518 found out ModularPowersuits-0.7.0-513 - 17 had a bug
    Last edited by WESTMANT; 2013-05-22 at 06:59 AM. Reason: more info

Just something to note, Zan's Minimap is now officially called VoxelMap (its the continuation of the mod since Zan handed it over to MamiyaOtaru) so you might want to rename the mod to "VoxelMap (Zan's Minimap)" or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by RustikGaming View Post
    Here are the links for you:

Equivalency
    Thaumic Tinkerer

I took a look at the mods and they look very cool. I'd highly recommend checking them out.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NotEnoughItems (NEI) Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated

• Additional Pipes Link Fixed

Not a lot today. Only did part of the list. Will do a full update check tomorrow.

Yay, FORESTRY update! Butterflies are here!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rmm99 View Post
    Yay, FORESTRY update! Butterflies are here!
    That came out a few updates ago

Deleted
    Hi there, can anyone give me THaumic bees 1.4.7 and not 1.4.7a? Since extra bees doesnt work with new forestry i decided to downgrade, but sadly deleted my old TB file and now i cant find a link anywhere
    Ty in advance!