I downloaded the lastest dev version r06, deleted my existing Treecapacitor config file and let it build a new one, and it works great now. Works with BOP and Natura. If you don't delete or move your old config file it won't recreate a new one and it won't pick up the additional things he has added.
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-05-28 at 11:30 PM.

I deleted my old config and it generated a new one, it still will not chop the sakura trees. I will try deleting both configs again.

Edit: still no good, any chance you can link me your config, that works on Sakura.
    Last edited by Dlothar; 2013-05-28 at 11:35 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Modular Force Field System (MFFS) Updated
    • Ars Magica Updated
    • Back Tools Updated
    • Hats Updated
    • Mob Dismemberment Updated
    • Thaumic Bees Updated

Only a few updates for now. Going to do some testing tonight on some stuff.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 07:49 PM ----------

• CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NotEnoughItems (NEI) Updated
    • ChickenChunks Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 07:56 PM ----------

• EE3 Updated

Thought I did that yesterday, must have missed it.

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 08:17 PM ----------

• Thermal Expansion Updated
    • Omnitools Updated

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 08:26 PM ----------

• bspkrscore Updated

---------- Post added 2013-05-28 at 09:49 PM ----------

Did a bit of testing tonight updating our server to 1.5.2

• The Mystcraft patch for 1.5.2 does work well. Thought we would give it a try and it works good. Hopefully it doesn't screw up once the official release comes out. I recommend trying it though
    • Latest Logistics Pipes is for an un-released version of Buildcraft. It doesn't work with the current 3.5.3 version of BC. Dev Version 436 works however. I suggest using that until BC updates.
    • Light Level Overlay doesn't wanna work with 1.5.2 for me. Not sure why.
    • Noticed some odd behavior from Carpenters. Mainly them being backwards or sideways.
    • NEI (latest version on list) is having crashes when typing in the search field. I've reported it and waiting for a response/update

The rest of the experiment was successful. Re-Added Factorization and Ditched Ars Magica okay too. Waiting another few days before doing our official update. I'll be going through 1.5.2 configs now and fixing things up and releasing the first 1.5.2 version of them soon. Maybe a day or two.. (maybe tonight if I get that bored lol).

Quote Originally Posted by Dlothar View Post
    I deleted my old config and it generated a new one, it still will not chop the sakura trees. I will try deleting both configs again.

Edit: still no good, any chance you can link me your config, that works on Sakura.
    Looks like I owe you an apology. I read on the TreeCapitator website a post from the mod author saying he had fixed the config in the latest dev release for BOP, Natura and several other mods. I got rid of my old config and had TreeCapitator build a new one and it did show what appear to be the settings for BOP, Natura, IC2, Forestry and several others. I did a quick test around my base and all of the trees I tried in that limited area worked fine with just an Iron Axe. Although he did change the config file, it appears that a lot of the trees aren't working.
    From my limited knowledge of this mod it appears that the design of some of these trees (log placement, what the tree and leaves are contructed of, gaps in the leaves, distance between logs, etc) can cause real problems for TreeCapitator. From looking at the Sakura layout I wouldn't want to bet if that tree will ever work with this mod, but who knows, maybe he can get it to work.
    Anyway, again my apologies for leading you to believe I had it working. Thought I did but clearly mine isn't working either.

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Looks like I owe you an apology. I read on the TreeCapitator website a post from the mod author saying he had fixed the config in the latest dev release for BOP, Natura and several other mods. I got rid of my old config and had TreeCapitator build a new one and it did show what appear to be the settings for BOP, Natura, IC2, Forestry and several others. I did a quick test around my base and all of the trees I tried in that limited area worked fine with just an Iron Axe. Although he did change the config file, it appears that a lot of the trees aren't working.
    From my limited knowledge of this mod it appears that the design of some of these trees (log placement, what the tree and leaves are contructed of, gaps in the leaves, distance between logs, etc) can cause real problems for TreeCapitator. From looking at the Sakura layout I wouldn't want to bet if that tree will ever work with this mod, but who knows, maybe he can get it to work.
    Anyway, again my apologies for leading you to believe I had it working. Thought I did but clearly mine isn't working either.
    No Problem, I went in and fixed the MFR trees, I am working on the Natura trees now. First off mDiyo added a few more trees to natura, second his naming is poor, as in it contains spaces. I think this is causing the problem with the TC config. I am looking thru all the ID's and am going to put them back in instead, will see how that works.

two things:

1.) anyone getting crashes with the latest nei plugins? i can't seem to sort out what's making it unhappy. i'm at work at the moment and don't have my crash log. i think i was getting a noclassdeffound error, so maybe it's not jiving with the latest forge.

2.) fuzz, there is a light level overlay working for 1.5.2, and you can grab it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...#entry22437061

a user on the mc forums simply took the 1.5.1 version and recompiled it from source against a 1.5.2 version of forge. works like a charm!

Quote Originally Posted by ahwtx View Post
    anyone getting crashes with the latest nei plugins?
    I pulled my hair out for a while on this but I think it's an issue with the latest immibis core, removing 55.1.2 and putting 55.1.1 back in fixed the issue for me.

Also, it's not as detailed but NEI has a built-in light level overlay too (the same as zombe's modpack's overlay, just red Xs on blocks mobs can spawn on).

Thanks for the hard work in tracking all these mods, Fuzzzie.

Notes: (can't link anything yet)

ModularPowerSuits & Addons were recently updated but I still get a shader error from them, but it doesn't affect the game negatively as far as I can tell.
    An interim RP worldgen mod was recently released on the ftb forums called NumiRP
    It also includes the RP tools and working sickles, don't know about permissions and standing on this, though.
    A slightly useful mod someone on the FTB forums are also a bit overzealous about is the condensed blocks mod
    1:1 ratio of fuel:item is maintained (configurable) but it makes some things easier (like manually feeding IC2 generators early-game after you have a tree farm started)
    Plugins for Forestry was added to the 1.5.2 FTB pack (denLib required) and seems to be useful, no useful info on it since I don't really use a lot of forestry stuff but it does seem to cover some inter-mod compatibility that was missing
    Minor incompatibility with zan's (voxelmap) minimap and ars magica (ars magica's HUD elements flicker with zan's minimap installed), recommend using Rei's minimap in the meantime

Anyone know how to disable Natura's clouds? I tried decreasing the prevalence but even at 1 they still show up, and setting it to 0 breaks the game for me.

Quote Originally Posted by jasondm View Post
    Anyone know how to disable Natura's clouds? I tried decreasing the prevalence but even at 1 they still show up, and setting it to 0 breaks the game for me.
    In the Natura config, there is a section called disabler. In it you can disable pretty much all Natura worldgen. This includes all four types of clouds.

I pulled my hair out for a while on this but I think it's an issue with the latest immibis core, removing 55.1.2 and putting 55.1.1 back in fixed the issue for me.
    Wow, great catch Jasondm. That must have taken a few minutes to track down. Put Immibis Core back to the previous version and NEI works fine now from my initial testing (at least it doesn't crash when I type in something in the search box). Thanks for your post. CBM looks pretty interesting so I might play around with that for awhile.

Also, SirSengir tweeted a new release of Forestry A-2.2.5.10 No idea what changes are in it. https://t.co/etNV64vfs8
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-05-29 at 03:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xBTx View Post
    In the Natura config, there is a section called disabler. In it you can disable pretty much all Natura worldgen. This includes all four types of clouds.
    Haha, thanks. I hate when I completely miss a section in a config file. Thanks for telling immibis, laguy442, I was looking for him on IRC but he hasn't shown up there yet and I'm too lazy to make more than one forum account per month ;].

you sir, are a gentleman and a scholar! downgrading immibis core fixed my issue. big time thanks!

Fuzzzie, thanks for all the great work you put into keeping this list up to date.

I have an issue with IC2 loading. I don't get any of the correct names for the IC2 items in game; I get id name like ic2.blockBatBox. I do have a IC2.lang file in the config dir with all the descriptions.

I get this error during minecraft loading:
    [WARNING] [IC2] can't find language files

What file(s) am I missing? Thanks for any help.

EDIT: Problem found. The industrialcraft mod file must have an extension of .jar in the mod folder, not .zip, for the internal localization code to run correctly. There is probably a bug in IC2 around that, but since the work-around is so simple, it doesn't matter.
    Last edited by Dannerick; 2013-05-30 at 04:21 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • CodeChickenCore Updated
    • NotEnoughItems (NEI) Updated
    • ChickenChunks Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated
    • Minefactory Reloaded Updated
    • Forestry Updated
    • Iron Chests 2 Updated
    • Industrialcraft 2 Updated
    • GregTech Addon Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • NEI Mystcraft Plugin Updated
    • Light Level overlay Updated

Logistics pipes has been backgraded (new word? lol) to be compatible with BC 3.5.3 and not the dev version they built. The Chickenbones stuff is probably important as it may fix some of the issues from last update.

Quote Originally Posted by ahwtx View Post
    2.) fuzz, there is a light level overlay working for 1.5.2, and you can grab it here: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...#entry22437061

I have a problem when i create my world minecraft crash i think gregtech is the cause of the problem because when gregtech are not present the world load normaly. I don't know if my english is correct because i'm french.

Edit: I find the problem it's just a java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: PermGen space and it's resolved.
    Last edited by Thedusk; 2013-05-30 at 01:45 PM.

Deleted
    greevir or fuzzie can you have a look lol game crashing on me seems to be a memory issue but i have set Permsize and alike wierd

http://pastebin.com/hkA6DmS4

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    greevir or fuzzie can you have a look lol game crashing on me seems to be a memory issue but i have set Permsize and alike wierd

http://pastebin.com/hkA6DmS4
    could you please post your forge log as opposed to the crash log you've linked? forge logs are much more detailed and may yield a clue as to what's tripping you up.

i did look over your crash log, and there's just not enough to go on, so i don't have any advice to offer at this point.

Deleted
    here is the last one mate

http://pastebin.com/h8NSHhaT

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 09:38 PM ----------

and this is one just before it

http://pastebin.com/KrX1aXdR

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 09:39 PM ----------

and one before that

http://pastebin.com/TSa6KCYg
    Last edited by mmocf27294aad4; 2013-05-30 at 08:39 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Looks like Biomes O Plenty is crashing trying to generate stuff in a new chunk. Might be a corrupt chunk or BoP error. unsure

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 04:59 PM ----------

Or Worldgen in general it seems. RC is having issues. Since its saltpeter I'm guessing a desert biome.

10+ Year Old Account
    What version of BoP were you running when you generated the world?

i'm betting it's an issue with bop 0.5.3 and the newest railcraft. have you tried downgrading railcraft?