Hello. I create minecraft server. But some mods dont work correct (Natura,GregTech,TConstruct). In GregTech when craft wood in planks, must drop 2 planks. It show like 2 but when i drop in inventory count change to 4. Natura worldgen dont work. In TConstruct all instruments dont break when they loose all durability. They for sec dissapear from inventory and apear completely damaged. Thank you. Sorry for my english.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelifNight View Post
    Hello. I create minecraft server. But some mods dont work correct (Natura,GregTech,TConstruct). In GregTech when craft wood in planks, must drop 2 planks. It show like 2 but when i drop in inventory count change to 4. Natura worldgen dont work. In TConstruct all instruments dont break when they loose all durability. They for sec dissapear from inventory and apear completely damaged. Thank you. Sorry for my english.
    Check the config for Gregtech, there should a disable easy option. Natura, what worldgen do u need? And Tconstruct tools are not supposed to break completely, they give a repairable version of themselves. They never break completely.

AAAA i stupid(((. Use minecraft server launcher instead of forge launcher((

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    It's just advanced solars been doing that to me for a while so I don't use it
    Been avoiding it myself... but I'm annoyed that I don't know enough java to just fix the damn thing... I have tried practically everything else... including starting with JUST this addon installed

without I have no problems at all...

Quote Originally Posted by warplord View Post
    THe solution is - download new version of IC2 experimental. I am on 271 now and it's ok.
    271 and pressing 'u' over a generator still gives me

-> java.lang.ArrayIndexOutOfBoundsException: 32767

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Updates!

• Electrodynamics Updated
    • Modular Powersuits Updated
    • Numina Updated
    • OpenBlocks Updated
    • Ender IO Updated
    • OpenPeripheral Updated
    • UE Core Updated
    • Resonant Induction Updated
    • MFFS 3 Updated
    • Mekanism Updated
    • ICBM Updated
    • Galacticraft + Planets Updated
    • MicdoodleCore Updated

Found the Jenkins for OpenPeripheral and it's been updated. The configs form the version I've had posted may now be out of date. I'll let laguy442 know when he's back from his trip.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Korsovan View Post
    MPS isn't updated? So odd considering we have it on our 1.6.4 server. I'm confused
    It may work now. It didn't when we initially tested for 1.6.4. Can anyone else confirm?

Quote Originally Posted by Korsovan View Post
    MPS isn't updated? So odd considering we have it on our 1.6.4 server. I'm confused
    What version?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    It may work now. It didn't when we initially tested for 1.6.4. Can anyone else confirm?

I've been using it since build 14 or 15, I think. Besides the usual shader complaints when starting it seems to work just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post

Im using forge 930, ic2 271 and spamming "u" on generator with no problems.

I dont know if having gregtech installed makes a difference but that version is 4.04l
    Last edited by iTraumatik; 2013-10-16 at 08:35 PM.

Deleted
    For advanced solar panel, look at the page 31 of the mod thread on industrial craft forum. Someone has posted a fix for 1.6.4 with ic² exp (sorry i can't post links for my first message)

@Fuzzzie, I don't leave till tomorrow so I will have another config pack ready in a couple of hours with todays additions and changes.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    @Fuzzzie, I don't leave till tomorrow so I will have another config pack ready in a couple of hours with todays additions and changes.
    Yep. I got your message. I'll update the thread when I get up for work and Skedone has uploaded them. Thanks again dude!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by arasium View Post
    For advanced solar panel, look at the page 31 of the mod thread on industrial craft forum. Someone has posted a fix for 1.6.4 with ic² exp (sorry i can't post links for my first message)
    Here's the link for the update. If you guys can confirm that it works okay I'll go ahead and update the list. Gotta get to bed now

http://forum.industrial-craft.net/in...0b5cb2d072636c

10+ Year Old Account
    Immersed in the tenuous coalition between enmity and amity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post
    I just gave it a try and got the same error. I'm using MC 1.6.4, Forge 933, and IC2-exp-271. I am not using GregTech.

- - - Updated - - -

Just noticed that the download link in the OP for "1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.6 : Main Download" is a 404.

Quote Originally Posted by Six6igma View Post
    Just noticed that the download link in the OP for "1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.6 : Main Download" is a 404.
    I just sent them the v3.5.7 version so it is possible they are in the process of switching versions. Shouldn't take to much longer to get it fixed.

nei needs an update because some ic2 exp recipes are messed up

Deleted
    tea, for example extra utilities messes up the batpack and the LV transformer recipes

10+ Year Old Account
    Immersed in the tenuous coalition between enmity and amity.
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    I just sent them the v3.5.7 version
    Hey laguy, I'm confused about something and I bet you can help me out. I used that "minecraft_find_ids" thing and it found a couple of conflicts. I'm confused about the conflicts because there seems to be two kinds. Now here's one conflict that looks like a real conflict because two mods are involved --

Reading .minecraft/config/EDX/EDXCore.cfg
    ERROR: id 31743 is already used for .minecraft/config/AM2/AM2.cfg item.mana_potion_bundle_, change item.ITEM_COMPONENT_
    count = 38
    errors = 1

But I've been playing MC. Shouldn't MC fail to launch if there is a conflict? I've changed the ID in the EDXCore anyway (to something unused, naturally), but I don't understand what that conflict is all about.

Now here is the other kind of conflict that "minecraft_find_ids" found. These conflicts look to me like a mod is conflicting with itself, which I don't understand at all. There are three instances of this kind of conflict. Here's an example --

Reading .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/biomegen.cfg
    count = 0
    Reading .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg
    ERROR: id 141 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Oasis ID, change biome ids.Ominous Woods ID
    ERROR: id 104 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Dead Forest ID, change entity ids.Dart ID
    ERROR: id 103 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Dead Forest (Snow) ID, change entity ids.Mudball ID
    ERROR: id 105 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Dead Swamp ID, change entity ids.Poison Dart ID
    ERROR: id 106 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Deadlands ID, change mob ids.Glob ID
    ERROR: id 101 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Corrupted Sands (Nether) ID, change mob ids.Jungle Spider ID
    ERROR: id 107 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Deciduous Forest ID, change mob ids.Phantom ID
    ERROR: id 102 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Crag ID, change mob ids.Rosester ID
    count = 230
    errors = 8

Here's another --

Reading .minecraft/config/powercrystals/powerconverters/common.cfg
    ERROR: id 2851 is already used for .minecraft/config/powerconverters/common.cfg block.BlockBuildcraft, change block.BlockBuildcraft
    ERROR: id 2850 is already used for .minecraft/config/powerconverters/common.cfg block.BlockCommon, change block.BlockCommon
    ERROR: id 2855 is already used for .minecraft/config/powerconverters/common.cfg block.BlockFactorization, change block.BlockFactorization
    ERROR: id 2852 is already used for .minecraft/config/powerconverters/common.cfg block.BlockIndustrialCraft, change block.BlockIndustrialCraft
    ERROR: id 2853 is already used for .minecraft/config/powerconverters/common.cfg block.BlockSteam, change block.BlockSteam
    count = 1
    errors = 5

I even placed some PowerConverter blocks down and it seems fine, I think. Maybe you can explain things to this clueless ol' fool. LOL. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Six6igma View Post
    Hey laguy, I'm confused about something and I bet you can help me out. I used that "minecraft_find_ids" thing and it found a couple of conflicts. I'm confused about the conflicts because there seems to be two kinds. Now here's one conflict that looks like a real conflict because two mods are involved --

Reading .minecraft/config/EDX/EDXCore.cfg
    ERROR: id 31743 is already used for .minecraft/config/AM2/AM2.cfg item.mana_potion_bundle_, change item.ITEM_COMPONENT_
    count = 38
    errors = 1

But I've been playing MC. Shouldn't MC fail to launch if there is a conflict? I've changed the ID in the EDXCore anyway (to something unused, naturally), but I don't understand what that conflict is all about.

Now here is the other kind of conflict that "minecraft_find_ids" found. These conflicts look to me like a mod is conflicting with itself, which I don't understand at all. There are three instances of this kind of conflict. Here's an example --

Reading .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/biomegen.cfg
    count = 0
    Reading .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg
    ERROR: id 141 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Oasis ID, change biome ids.Ominous Woods ID
    ERROR: id 104 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Dead Forest ID, change entity ids.Dart ID
    ERROR: id 103 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Dead Forest (Snow) ID, change entity ids.Mudball ID
    ERROR: id 105 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Dead Swamp ID, change entity ids.Poison Dart ID
    ERROR: id 106 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Deadlands ID, change mob ids.Glob ID
    ERROR: id 101 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Corrupted Sands (Nether) ID, change mob ids.Jungle Spider ID
    ERROR: id 107 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Deciduous Forest ID, change mob ids.Phantom ID
    ERROR: id 102 is already used for .minecraft/config/biomesoplenty/ids.cfg biome ids.Crag ID, change mob ids.Rosester ID
    count = 230
    errors = 8

Here's another --

Reading .minecraft/config/powercrystals/powerconverters/common.cfg
    ERROR: id 2851 is already used for .minecraft/config/powerconverters/common.cfg block.BlockBuildcraft, change block.BlockBuildcraft
    ERROR: id 2850 is already used for .minecraft/config/powerconverters/common.cfg block.BlockCommon, change block.BlockCommon
    ERROR: id 2855 is already used for .minecraft/config/powerconverters/common.cfg block.BlockFactorization, change block.BlockFactorization
    ERROR: id 2852 is already used for .minecraft/config/powerconverters/common.cfg block.BlockIndustrialCraft, change block.BlockIndustrialCraft
    ERROR: id 2853 is already used for .minecraft/config/powerconverters/common.cfg block.BlockSteam, change block.BlockSteam
    count = 1
    errors = 5

I even placed some PowerConverter blocks down and it seems fine, I think. Maybe you can explain things to this clueless ol' fool. LOL. Thanks!
    First, unfortunately Minecraft doesn't always fail with ID conflicts. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't. I used to depend on just reading the forge log file and found that there were conflicts creeping in that it wasn't catching. That is why I have been using the tool that searches for conflicts. It seems to catch all of them, at least as far as I can tell. I check it before each release just to double check there are no problems.

Those BOP errors I get all of the time also. The first one (141) is an error that has been in the config pack for a very long time which I was aware of and didn't change since it potentially could have messed up an existing world biome. It doesn't seem to harm anything so I left it alone. The other ones listed are issues where the conflict program is confusing biome ID numbers and other ID's (such as entity ID's). Those really aren't errors, just the conflict search program miss identifying a conflict.

As to the examples you have sited, those numbers for Powerconverters and EDX aren't from the config packs so I am guessing you are just using those as examples of ID conflicts. As to why you can place the item and it works, I haven't a clue. I would guess that it has to do with the order in which forge loaded the ID numbers and is just using the last one is sees for an item, but that is really just a guess.

Im wondering if someone has created the modpack for ftb launcher ( private pack code ) ?

Quote Originally Posted by blockcreeper12 View Post
    Im wondering if someone has created the modpack for ftb launcher ( private pack code ) ?
    It's wishful thinking IMO. Supposedly a pack for the tekkit launcher is in the works, via the Yogscast slapping it together. I'm an admin on a server that runs a bunch of the 1.6.4 mods. But no private pack yet. We had to just teach people the whole install game, install forge, drop mods in folder, drop configs in folder ordeal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by rckymtnrfc View Post
    What version?
    We are using ModularPowersuits-1.6.2-0.8.0-11