15+ Year Old Account
    Hey folks. Not doing any updates today. Yesterdays was huge so I felt like a break.

For those keeping up with TE's releases a new version is available. You can click the website link on the list to get it or just wait until tomorrow and I'll have it added to the list.

Also, I'll take this opportunity to let you know my Christmas update schedule. I will be continuing updates until Dec 23 and then taking 3-4 days off. Mostly because I'm:

A) Working. I know right? Fucking aweful!
    B) Betweeen Working I'm seeing family. I have 3 visits to make this year.
    C) Sleeping because of the two above will eat up so much of the time.

I don't expect to be on the PC much. Just a heads up

No worries, Fuzzzie; thanks for your hard work. Tons of new toys to play with already, particularly with the new mods added.

Big thanks to Skedone and Layguy442 too and anyone else I missed.

Just a FYI i got a error about sqlite-jdbc-3.7.15-M1.jar being empty in mods/denlib folder (tried to open it but it would not open so was corrupted) so i downloaded the library manually from this site https://bitbucket.org/xerial/sqlite-jdbc/downloads did not try it first to see if it caused a problem but figured it would.. site seems to have a good WoT score if you have problems with plugins of forestry or gatecopy denpipes check that..

I did some checking and it seems that people playing the direwolf20 pack have had same error i caught it cause i keep a eye on console when booting new mods so if you see this error in console

[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Zip file sqlite-jdbc-3.7.15-M1.jar failed to read properly, it will be ignored
    java.util.zip.ZipException: zip file is empty

might need to download it manually :P Unless of course its intended to be a dummy file
    Last edited by Adarcer; 2013-12-18 at 09:39 AM.

Deleted
    For those who are interested in AdditionalPipes, i've made a fork of the project in order to built it against BC 4.2.1.

You can find the source code in my github and the latest build in the release section.
    Tcooc hadn't updated is code since two month, so i will try to update the code untill he come back.

Quote Originally Posted by Adarcer View Post
    Just a FYI i got a error about sqlite-jdbc-3.7.15-M1.jar being empty in mods/denlib folder (tried to open it but it would not open so was corrupted) so i downloaded the library manually from this site https://bitbucket.org/xerial/sqlite-jdbc/downloads did not try it first to see if it caused a problem but figured it would.. site seems to have a good WoT score if you have problems with plugins of forestry or gatecopy denpipes check that..

I did some checking and it seems that people playing the direwolf20 pack have had same error i caught it cause i keep a eye on console when booting new mods so if you see this error in console

[WARNING] [ForgeModLoader] Zip file sqlite-jdbc-3.7.15-M1.jar failed to read properly, it will be ignored
    java.util.zip.ZipException: zip file is empty

might need to download it manually :P Unless of course its intended to be a dummy file
    If you just delete the file, denlib should try to download it again the next time it loads. Of course, downloading the java jdbc driver from the publisher works too, if you see this problem. I wonder what source denlib if trying to download it from when it loads; he may have his own copy up somewhere else that has download issues (maybe because so many ppl are downloading because of the DW20 pack).

Do any of these mods (like IC2 or BC) turn off emeralds? I have yet to find any on our world.... :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    Do any of these mods (like IC2 or BC) turn off emeralds? I have yet to find any on our world.... :/
    Me neither. And also still no villages...

Though I do seem to remember that emeralds are only found in layers >64, while I usually mine <64...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olafski View Post
    Me neither. And also still no villages...

Though I do seem to remember that emeralds are only found in layers >64, while I usually mine <64...
    They are also limited to Extreme Hills. (and of course other biomes added by mods that use the Extreme Hills generation)

Need some advice. I want to set up a GregTech server, because I like what he's doing for game balance and progression. I am aware of the controversy that surrounds it and don't want to start that up here. I simply want some tips from people that run it on what other mods to pair with it and what mods not to.

@djflippy you might want to look at the mods that FTB used in the Unhinged pack. I don't think any of their new packs include GT, at least activated. That might at least give you a list that was working together in the 1.5.2 version. Not much talk on this forum about GT in the last few months but I am sure there are some folks here who might be using it.

sabster and Olaf, try adding metallurgy to your pack and messing with the oregen values for emeralds. works like a charm

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Updates!

• Power Convertors Updated
    • Blood Magic Updated
    • Extra Cells Updated
    • RotaryCraft Updated
    • Dragon API Updated
    • Thermal Expansion Updated
    • CoFH Core Updated
    • Redstone Arsenal Updated
    • Treecapitator Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • Big Reactors Updated
    • Ender IO Updated
    • Jabba Updated

Some updates for ya!

Thanks for the updates!

The RotaryCraft link is failing for me, fyi. (on their end, not ours)
    Last edited by djflippy; 2013-12-19 at 12:55 AM.

Make sure you get the *latest* treecapitator r08/bskr 5.1, fixes the crashes on dedicated servers when using r07/5.0(in the op).

Quote Originally Posted by djflippy View Post
    Thanks for the updates!

The RotaryCraft link is failing for me, fyi. (on their end, not ours)
    Alternate download links posted by mod author.

http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/...#entry27075715

Note this is for version 10h, not the version listed on the OP.

-------------------------------------------------

New configs are ready for hosting. Note due to recent changes to a couple of mods I used the latest versions. Fuzzzie will update the OP I am sure when he gets a chance. Neither of these mods had ID changes so the version change shouldn't affect the config pack.

Treecapitator is version 1.6.4r08 and BspkrsCore is version 5.1
    Rotarycraft and DragonAPI are version 1.6v10h
    Last edited by laguy442; 2013-12-19 at 03:45 AM.

Deleted
    configs are up sorry for delay but it is only 6 am lol

15+ Year Old Account
    1.6.4 Config Pack Download v3.5.30 : Main Download

Config Pack Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/6597766/
    Config Pack Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : http://bit.ly/1aAlH1m

Version 3.5.30 - Dec 18th 2013
    See notes below

• Blood Magic - Item ID's added

For those of you looking for emerald they can be found in forested or hilly type biomes here is a list of were to find all BoP gems plus were vanilla emeralds spawn and villages do spawn but a few biomes there disallowed eg volcano

Emerald - Forest/Mountain-based biomes
    Ruby - Desert-based biomes
    Peridot - Grassland-based biomes
    Topaz - Jungle/Tropical-based biomes
    Tanzanite - Snow-based biomes
    Apatite - Swamp-based biomes
    Sapphire - Water-based biomes

here a list seperated by biomes

Emeralds
    Birch Forest, Boreal Forest, Cherry Blossom Grove, Coniferous Forest, Decidous Forest, Extreme Hills, Forest, Grove, Highland, Jade Cliffs, Maple Woods, Moor, Mountain, Redwood Forest, Seasonal Forest, Seasonal Spruce Forest, Spruce Woods, Temperate Rainforest, Thinned Timber, Timber, Woodland
    Rubies
    Badlands, Canyon, Canyon Ravine, Desert, Dunes, Lush Desert, Mesa, Outback, Savanna, Savanna Plateau, Scrubland, Steppe
    Peridots
    Chaparral, Field, Forested Field, Garden, Grassland, Heathland, Meadow, Meadow Forest, Orchard, Pasture, Pasture Meadow, Plains, Prairie, Shrubland, Thick Shrubland, Thinned Pasture
    Topazes
    Bamboo Forest, Jungle, Oasis, Rainforest, Tropical Rainforest, Tropics
    Tanzanites
    Alps, Alps Forest, Alps Mountainside, Arctic, Frost Forest, Glacier, Icy Hills, Polar, Snowy Coniferous Forest, Snowy Dead Forest, Taiga, Tundra
    Apatites
    Bayou, Bog, Dead Swamp, Fen, Lush Swamp, Quagmire, Sludgepit, Swampland, Wetland
    Sapphires
    Coral Reef, Crag, Hot Springs, Kelp Forest, Mangrove, Marsh, Sacred Springs
    Last edited by Adarcer; 2013-12-19 at 04:33 PM.

How does the filler work in 4.2.1? It just seems so random, it drains power regardless of what's going on. I've tried to use "flatten" but it just won't work properly. Made one on a test server and just randomly clicking on the arrows/adding stuff and you might get lucky enough to get it to do what you want?

Quote Originally Posted by huldu View Post
    How does the filler work in 4.2.1? It just seems so random, it drains power regardless of what's going on. I've tried to use "flatten" but it just won't work properly. Made one on a test server and just randomly clicking on the arrows/adding stuff and you might get lucky enough to get it to do what you want?
    The way around it is to put the filler and select the pattern you want and then connect to energy supply. This way fixed the randomness you mentioned for me at least