Deleted
    I did say there is a working 1.4.5 rp2 on the net add that to your lp world

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 09:00 PM ----------

Also that ee3. I posted is working 2

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    I did say there is a working 1.4.5 rp2 on the net add that to your lp world Also that ee3. I posted is working 2
    I've tried it. It works, but it doesn't work great. I would rather use 1.4.6 since that's where all the updates are going to be coming from. I'm not that far along in the series, so rebuilding the house and filling chests isn't going to be the end of the world. The only thing I would really have to re-do is the Thaumcraft 3 research. I'll make a fun transition to the new world in the next video, but I have a few days over the holidays anyways to get it all ready. The more I think about it, it just seems like the smart thing to do. No sense in playing an old version of minecraft with bad ports of major mods I want to use.

Plus.. worldgen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    I've tried it. It works, but it doesn't work great. I would rather use 1.4.6 since that's where all the updates are going to be coming from. I'm not that far along in the series, so rebuilding the house and filling chests isn't going to be the end of the world. The only thing I would really have to re-do is the Thaumcraft 3 research. I'll make a fun transition to the new world in the next video, but I have a few days over the holidays anyways to get it all ready. The more I think about it, it just seems like the smart thing to do. No sense in playing an old version of minecraft with bad ports of major mods I want to use.

Plus.. worldgen
    Sounds like you have a bit of work ahead of you then!

Deleted
    *cough*switch nei to cheat mode*cough*

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Sounds like you have a bit of work ahead of you then!
    Yeah, it will be fun

Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    *cough*switch nei to cheat mode*cough*
    lol of course! I'm going to take inventory of what I have and then copy it over. Not going to start completely fresh. The house will look the same. Same machines down. Same sorting system for the most part.

Deleted
    Lol I'm starting 100% fresh its been good so far seed I'm using is very handy

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok, something small that's bugging the hell out of me.... does anyone notice after you close your inventory, the screen is still a bit dark and fades to its proper brightness? Cause that's what i'm getting and it kind of bugs me....

Deleted
    Light settings in optifine I'm guessing as in smooth lighting and brightness

Quote Originally Posted by Tommyk View Post
    Since TreeCap is not yet up, I just tried Timber and it works just fine. very small with not much config (axes can be added).
    Thanks for the reply. I spent most of my day off getting mods and textures in order, so I haven't even had a chance to get my first taste of 1.4.6.

I don't mind if my axes don't take "appropriate" damage, but I do mind having to chop each individual block of wood out of a tree. :P

Good luck with the move Fuzzzie!

Transferred over to 1.4.6 but I'm getting 700ms tick rate in Overworld, which is extremely laggy. Is there an easy way to find out what is causing the lag?

15+ Year Old Account
    Update

• Mystcraft Updated

Heya Fuzzie... Just wanted to pass along news that Mystcraft just posted a release for 1.4.6. It was the last one I was waiting on to start the conversion to 4.6.

EDIT:Ninja'd!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gecko333 View Post
    EDIT:Ninja'd!

More Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • Treecapitator Updated
    • Extra Bees Updated
    • Logistics Pipes Updated
    • Gregtech-Addon Updated

10+ Year Old Account
    Treecapitator! FINALLY!!! I use so many logs for my base..... I thought I was gonna have to spend days collecting them. YAY! Which also means some of the other mods that guy makes are probably updated that I like. Particularly ArmorStatusHUD and StatusEffectHUD. Thanks for the update, Fuzzie!

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 08:27 PM ----------

Wait.... Isn't Alluminum added by GregTech? Cause I left GregTech out of my build and I'm still getting it....

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 08:35 PM ----------

And that version of Treecapitator is fubar'd. Author is working on an update.

---------- Post added 2012-12-23 at 08:39 PM ----------

Treecapitator is Fixed. Redownload the file. Version number is the same as the author is sick of updating.

[/COLOR]Wait.... Isn't Alluminum added by GregTech? Cause I left GregTech out of my build and I'm still getting it....[COLOR="red"]
    Aluminium is part of XyCraft or something as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Make sure when installing Mystcraft you download the latest forge version, 474 or higher. Forge 474 was put out especially for Mystcraft to make it work. That's why there was such delay.

Copied my house, transferred all the chests and machines. It's an exact copy. Still need to redo the sorting system though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, sounds good. Any changes you're gonna make with it while copying it over? Or you going to try to make it an exact copy (that'll be fun).

15+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, sounds good. Any changes you're gonna make with it while copying it over? Or you going to try to make it an exact copy (that'll be fun).
    It's pretty much an exact copy right now. Haven't done the sorting system yet.

I think Thaumcraft might not be working correctly. Wands aren't recharging at all and the goggles of revealing don't pull up the HUD or show anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just checked both goggles and the wands. Working fine for me. Make sure you're not in creative, wands won't recharge cause they don't lose anything. And make sure you're using the right goggles, there are 2 goggles.

Deleted
    dude your such a noob this is why your thumbcraft dont work

world_regeneration {
    B:amber_ore=false
    B:aura_nodes=false
    B:cinnibar_ore=false
    B:infused_stone=false

# This key is used to keep track of which chunk have been generated/regenerated. Changing it will cause the regeneration code to run again, so only change it if you want it to happen. Useful to regen only one world feature at a time.
    S:regen_key=DEFAULT
    B:structures=false
    B:trees=false
    }

they all need to be set to true

lol maybe i should post my configs JK