Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    its been a bug/feature for a while lol need to change to world not global first(top right) then they will show up
    Thanks! I had been wondering about this in 1.6 as well :S

The only thing your list needs is a "mod pack permissions" status column

Quote Originally Posted by ashzification View Post
    Think you should be asking the authours anyways... to be polite and proper and stuff...

On another note... me thinks voxelmap is gone? Cant find the no radar one or the liteloder one...

Eeveea dude hit me up been a long time been trying to locate yall anyway i may be able to help

NEI addons has Version: 1.12.0.1 for 1.7.10

Edit: oh and in relation to Voxel
    minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/mods-discussion/2141894-looking-for-a-minimap-mod-to-suit-1-7-10-bonus#c4

Edit 2: Looks like Enhanced Portals 3 is being discontinued

minecraftforum.net/forums/mapping-and-modding/minecraft-mods/1292751-1-7-2-enhancedportals-3?page=22#c423
    Last edited by upNdown; 2014-07-17 at 01:05 AM.

MamiyaOtaru's post on planet minecraft was removed.
    JourneyMap has been *properly* updated to work with Forge 1180.

15+ Year Old Account
    How do you mean? Like

a) Free to use
    b) Permission Required
    c) No Modpacks

?

Edit: Also, update tomorrow when I'm off work!

I just wanted to say that keeping track of permissions is a cool idea - but I also think it'd be a pain in the butt to keep track of (if a mod changes hands, it may change licensing, right?)

And personally, if a user is going to create his own modpack - it should be his responsibility to find out if you need permission or such.

But, just my two cents...

Quote Originally Posted by sabster View Post
    ... I also think it'd be a pain in the butt to keep track of (if a mod changes hands, it may change licensing, right?) And personally, if a user is going to create his own modpack - it should be his responsibility to find out if you need permission or such.
    Agreed. Fuzzzie has enough on his plate.

Like, for example, mobilizing the Legion of Doom to hold hostages until Thermal Expansion updates to 1.7? For the love of all that's holy, I can't remember who made this point (probably Fuzzzie himself) but it was a good one: If you're going to position your mod to become the universal standard for energy/power, update the damn thing.

(I'm only grumbling here, because if I grumble anywhere else, I'll have to endure all that "entitled gamer" nonsense.)

Gah, I'm currently on a standstill with the most awesomest creative build challenge/adventure map ever (no, really, my Mum totally agrees), because I need TE3 (... well, and Forestry, and Thaumcraft... but they, at least, put out a 1.7.2 version).

Ugh, need to get me some cheese with this whine...
    Amateur dinosaur hunter and extreme weather enthusiast, whose interests include spoken mime, armchair parkour, tactical gaslighting (for fun or for pay), conspicuous ninjutsu and Schröedinger's pentameter—of which this sentence may or may not be an example.​

Anyone finding the latest Forge builds a bit buggy? I was playing with the #1170 build, and updated to #1180 a couple of days ago. My world is either taking way too much time to load or it's not loading at all, and I have to manually kill the Minecraft application.

Also, the Forestry development version for 1.7.10 doesn't seem to work properly with Buildcraft 6.0.17.

Quote Originally Posted by CLorans View Post
    Anyone finding the latest Forge builds a bit buggy? I was playing with the #1170 build, and updated to #1180 a couple of days ago. My world is either taking way too much time to load or it's not loading at all, and I have to manually kill the Minecraft application.

Also, the Forestry development version for 1.7.10 doesn't seem to work properly with Buildcraft 6.0.17.
    Im running the 1180 forge and it does seem slow to load the world especially when i went into nether, had to log out and back in for it to render all.

Ive been running forestry 1.7.10-2.4.2.30 buildcraft 6.0.17 and haven't noticed anything wrong, can you specify what so we can check.
    The dev version of carpenterblocks 3.2.5 does crash game a lot tho, the bed and trapdoor when clicked on crashed everytime.
    Just got back into minecraft cause i found the problem with Antialising not working correctly, had to change fboEnable:false, in the options.cfg. Couldnt stand it without aa working.
    I know i brought up how FTB was pushing for the "one power source to be all" and how it will cause problems.

15+ Year Old Account
    I just wanted to say that keeping track of permissions is a cool idea - but I also think it'd be a pain in the butt to keep track of (if a mod changes hands, it may change licensing, right?)

And personally, if a user is going to create his own modpack - it should be his responsibility to find out if you need permission or such.

But, just my two cents...
    I include links to websites, forum threads etc where that sort of information could be accessed. I would love to be able to include more info on the list but I'm confined by the amount of deadspace on mmo-champion. I've got at least 40% of the screen with green borders and then another 10-10% used by poster/avatar sidebar. The list is stretched out as is. In some cases adding one more letter causes weird things to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Eunomiac View Post
    Like, for example, mobilizing the Legion of Doom to hold hostages until Thermal Expansion updates to 1.7? For the love of all that's holy, I can't remember who made this point (probably Fuzzzie himself) but it was a good one: If you're going to position your mod to become the universal standard for energy/power, update the damn thing.
    Sounds like something I would say, lol.

From what I understand TE3 is just hammering out some assets and localizations issues (textures and languages) and there should be a release soon. I wouldn't be surprised if we saw it in the next 5 days or so.

On to the update!

- - - Updated - - -

For Download Links and Information regarding the updates below, please visit the OP! ( http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/1210470 )

1.7.2 Updates!

• Botania Updated

1.7.10 Updates!

• Forge Updated
    • Not Enough Items (NEI) Updated
    • EnderStorage Updated
    • AetherCraft Updated
    • Blood Magic Updated
    • Ender IO Updated
    • Equivalent Exchange 3 Updated
    • Extra Cells Updated
    • Extra Utilities Updated
    • ForgeMultipart Updated
    • Mekanism Updated
    • OpenComputers Updated
    • Tinkers Construct Updated
    • Twilight Forest Updated
    • Xeno's Reliquary Updated
    • IC2 Experimental Updated
    • BdLib Updated
    • Gendustry Updated
    • NEI Addons Updated
    • JourneyMap Updated
    • Village Info Updated

VoxelMap removed. RIP friend

New Modded News from @BevoLJ

New Hot Blocks from @Vagrim

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    [*]JourneyMap Updated
    Hey that's because of me!

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey that's because of me!
    Wooho! Sad to see Voxelmap fold though. It's been my go-to for a long time. Rei's fell out of favor for me in 1.4, and since the dev only updates on the Japanese forums it's tough to follow it's progress.

Voxelmap is back - apparently he's having issues with the website (I glanced over it quickly - so take that with a grain of salt) - but they did say it's now liteloader - not Forge.

EDIT: Here's the quote:

Clarification time. Both of those sentences are true, but they are not related like their proximity might suggest. I had taken the mod down before ever seeing this thread because I won't be on PMC anymore. I just haven't yet bothered figuring out where I'll host it in the future. The pique in the first sentence was real though, so I wasn't particularly bothered that my phrasing might lead people to think that 1 led directly to 2. It didn't though, and VoxelMap isn't going anywhere, and if I ever tire of it completely someone else will step in (hopefully someone who can tell what the heck the code does. It's inscrutable in parts I'm afraid)
    Last edited by sabster; 2014-07-18 at 11:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by iTraumatik View Post
    Im running the 1180 forge and it does seem slow to load the world especially when i went into nether, had to log out and back in for it to render all.

Ive been running forestry 1.7.10-2.4.2.30 buildcraft 6.0.17 and haven't noticed anything wrong, can you specify what so we can check.
    The dev version of carpenterblocks 3.2.5 does crash game a lot tho, the bed and trapdoor when clicked on crashed everytime.
    Just got back into minecraft cause i found the problem with Antialising not working correctly, had to change fboEnable:false, in the options.cfg. Couldnt stand it without aa working.
    I know i brought up how FTB was pushing for the "one power source to be all" and how it will cause problems.
    I updated to 1086 and it still was slow. But I found the problem; it was Natura. I don't why and I asked a couple of people and they said it was working fine for them. As soon as I removed it, the slowness went away but something else happened; after a little less than 20 minutes, my Minecraft started experiencing HUGE lag spikes. I had a stable 40 fps but the lag forces me to close my client.

I updated Java to the latest build, allocated even more memory and increased permgen size and that seemed to work for now. For now, everything okay. But it still is frustrating.

Anyone have a decent tutorial for OpenComputers 1.3? I for the life of me can't figure out what I'm missing with robots...

Been using the latest forge 1187 and it seems to fix the SMP/Netty issues.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BevoLJ View Post
    Been using the latest forge 1187 and it seems to fix the SMP/Netty issues.
    • Forge Updated

Thanks for the heads up Bevo. Hopefully that fixes peoples issues.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone have a decent tutorial for OpenComputers 1.3? I for the life of me can't figure out what I'm missing with robots...
    Hmm Not for 1.3.

I googled "OpenComputers 1.3 Tutorial Robots" and the 8th response was your post here though.. lol.