15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greevir View Post
    Fuzzie, Thermal Expansion config needs some tweaks. He's added liquid ender, redstone, and glowstone (can be placed in the world and have different effects). The IDs of these are currently conflicting with Factorization.
    I'm on it.. Haven't updated a lot of the mods I used to build the configs. That's next on the list. I was affraid something like this would happen. New version inc soon.

(oh, and after like 5 hours i fixed my mods problem )

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 12:06 AM ----------

Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack Download v2.0.3 : http://www.mediafire.com/?ict7vcbcqemb878

Config Pack Version 2.0.3 Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5697364/
    Config Pack Version 2.0.3 Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

Fixes the issue greevir described. Thanks for being my guinea pigs. :P

Deleted
    Anyone put together a texture pack yet? I'm about to start putting together a sphax one

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by skedone View Post
    Anyone put together a texture pack yet? I'm about to start putting together a sphax one
    Greevir's been working on one. Not sure how far along he is. Texture issues still plague a lot of the big mods slowing down the creation of good packs.

Does anyone have any idea why Mojang decided to do all of these texture structure changes? Are they going to a new rendering engine or something? Sure seems like they made a massive amount of work for the mod developers.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    Does anyone have any idea why Mojang decided to do all of these texture structure changes? Are they going to a new rendering engine or something? Sure seems like they made a massive amount of work for the mod developers.
    Just learning how to mod myself and I find it a little more intuitive than the previous system. I'm sure it's more of a pain in the ass for special renders or entities though. Why? I dunno.. justify their pay cheques I guess.

Deleted
    also ars magica is still doing the crash on load unless you delete the extrabioms folder WELL it is for me

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 06:27 PM ----------

and now i have updated the rest of the mods the thing wont load at all all i get is java heap out of range error tried the old -XX:MaxPermSize=256M and that did not help

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 06:37 PM ----------

yep summit is very wrong with one of latest updates dont know what yet will roll back and see

its eating 7gig of ram on loading and 99cpu then crashing coz it then hits the 8gig limit i set in multimc

10+ Year Old Account
    also ars magica is still doing the crash on load unless you delete the extrabioms folder WELL it is for me

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 06:27 PM ----------

and now i have updated the rest of the mods the thing wont load at all all i get is java heap out of range error tried the old -XX:MaxPermSize=256M and that did not help

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 06:37 PM ----------

yep summit is very wrong with one of latest updates dont know what yet will roll back and see

its eating 7gig of ram on loading and 99cpu then crashing coz it then hits the 8gig limit i set in multimc
    Get rid of factorization.

Deleted
    how comes that one mate?

Quote Originally Posted by laguy442 View Post
    I believe it is part of their optimization of the game. The idea is that by making all the textures separate files then the game doesn't have to keep all of them in memory. But, please, don't quote me on that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodachi216 View Post
    I believe it is part of their optimization of the game. The idea is that by making all the textures separate files then the game doesn't have to keep all of them in memory. But, please, don't quote me on that!
    Nah, cause oddly enough Minecraft temporarily stitches them back into a texture sheet when loading. I honestly have no clue as to why they put in their new system. Maybe just as an excuse to delay their modding API some more. Here's an example of what your terrain.png looks like when minecraft loads with just a few mods:

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 01:02 PM ----------

how comes that one mate?
    No clue, I removed it and everything works fine now.
    Last edited by Greevir; 2013-04-11 at 06:07 PM.

Deleted
    wierd it must be one mod it dont like im going thru them one by one now willl let you know what one has the issue in a min

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 07:19 PM ----------

its not a mod its summit to do with latest config pack update as i have just updated all the mods and the configs one by one and it all loads fine now

i think one of the configs of summit that is not updated in the latest list is making the game spaz out because if i copy past all the configs back in i get same error if i only replace the ones that have just had a mod update all is well, i can upload my config folder if you like

15+ Year Old Account
    wierd it must be one mod it dont like im going thru them one by one now willl let you know what one has the issue in a min

---------- Post added 2013-04-11 at 07:19 PM ----------

its not a mod its summit to do with latest config pack update as i have just updated all the mods and the configs one by one and it all loads fine now

i think one of the configs of summit that is not updated in the latest list is making the game spaz out because if i copy past all the configs back in i get same error if i only replace the ones that have just had a mod update all is well, i can upload my config folder if you like
    If you find out what it is, let me know and I'll fix it. I'm probably going to go through them all again soon. I have to update my mods folder anyways first.

Deleted
    well i dont know mate like i say im fully updated now all i did was update to the latest list you posted mate, and copied over the configs for them NOT the others in your latest config pack and game runs fin and does not eat over a gig lol BUT greevir did say removing factorization fixed it for him so maybe its that config

10+ Year Old Account
    well i dont know mate like i say im fully updated now all i did was update to the latest list you posted mate, and copied over the configs for them NOT the others in your latest config pack and game runs fin and does not eat over a gig lol BUT greevir did say removing factorization fixed it for him so maybe its that config
    Issue has been found and will be resolved in the upcoming config pack update. Error had something to do with Neo being bad. That is all.

15+ Year Old Account
    • Immibis MicroBlocks Updated
    • Iron Chests Updated
    • IndustrialCraft 2 Updated
    • nxMinetilities Updated

not much, but then again I just did them.

Yep, I'm going to be getting the latest version of everything and fixing the configs. I know whats wrong so it should be good next update.

Deleted
    ??? okay what happened what did i miss PM me if you dont want it public mate

Deleted
    Id like to chime in on the texture pack change discussion. My guess is that it (partly at least) was made to ease the use of texture packs with updating mods. With the previous system when a mod was updated and added new items/blocks they would become invisible with a texture pack, with the new system said item/blocks would get the default texture instead.

Deleted
    lol damn mod updates again i only just ......... screw it i will wait till tomorrow before i update again

15+ Year Old Account
    ??? okay what happened what did i miss PM me if you dont want it public mate
    huh?

-----

Fuzzzie's 1.5.1 Config Pack Download v2.0.4 : http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?3vkxdng062ze8dv

Config Pack Version 2.0.4 Changelog : http://paste.ubuntu.com/5699445/
    Config Pack Version 2.0.4 Block/Item ID Spreadsheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...kE&output=html

New pack should fix the Factorization issue. That's probably the last update for configs until Saturday. I have to re-download everything which will take a while. Need a break from that.

Also..

• Forestry Updated

Now in Beta release.

Deleted
    yeah i posted at same time as you mate i was replying to greevir lol