Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    ive gotten a few whispers about it on zul'jin.

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    ive gotten a few whispers about it on zul'jin.
    well since people thought the screenshot was photoshopped i was told to stream the chat and show it.

rab raged at me and removed me from realid but i still like him. in a hetero way.

Quote Originally Posted by Stache View Post
    Something we suppose to see?

Quote Originally Posted by stomination View Post
    Something we suppose to see?
    It's just a cool stream, check it out.

i like it.

But how can i do that when im watching Nylers.

Not sure if this is legit or not, and really don't know anything about TM.

But have watched their streams (not really sure who exactly was streaming, I believe the RL of TM) before, and have to say (although they might be good) I am not a fan of their raid leader at all (like, would quit the game before I raid for him), and don't expect very honorable play out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Raxxed View Post
    Another reason that leads me to believe this is a fake is the fact that the OP states it removes all mechanics apart from voodoo dolls.

Now lets use our knowledge here of Garajal.

The boss banishes the main tank (who is the target of voodoo dolls)

This tank must kill a severer of souls. On heroic they must kill 3.

If the tank doesn't, he dies.

1) How is the tank going to kill these Severers when they spawn in the room?

2) If the tank does just die and they Brez him, there is no way to get threat back. The boss straight away fixates on the second highest threat target and is taunt immune.
    Its entirely possible for the tank to kill all 3 adds by himself, so if they have 2 compotent tanks of the right class it might actually work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyMcNulty View Post
    Its entirely possible for the tank to kill all 3 adds by himself, so if they have 2 compotent tanks of the right class it might actually work.
    No, you misunderstand, they don't stand in the room and the severers spawn in the room. Sure you can kill them, i've killed 3 by myself, its the fact they have no way to GET to them. Tanks = behind gate. Severers = Inside gate.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

I don't think people in TM would be on the lowest quality settings

looks like something a random tard has made solo... notice the few single bones from when he's pulled and got oneshote before he got into position for the screenshot :P

A lot of attention for guilds who aren't challenging for anything but US zuljin first.

Duality killed Gara'jal with a screenshot of our corpses in the middle of the room. Go us

Quote Originally Posted by Dossou View Post
    Duality killed Gara'jal with a screenshot of our corpses in the middle of the room. Go us
    Go you go you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hawtlol View Post
    I don't think people in TM would be on the lowest quality settings
    Why not?

Apart from spell effects and projected textures, theres no reason to have useless stuff turned up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by gunhound45 View Post
    Why not?

Apart from spell effects and projected textures, theres no reason to have useless stuff turned up.
    I know plenty of bosses ppl turn down settings for btw.

puu.sh(slash)1eYM9
    =
    us(dot)battle(dot)net/wow/en/forum/topic/6080901042

is this the same person?

This has been proven legit, I have had multiple people from TM talk to me and show more evidence.